Part 4 : Your Proposal

Drabbles By Me

Drabble 4 : Your Proposal

 

          We reached our mature ages. You enrolled your studies in Tokyo, taking Business and Management as you are the only heir of Jung Corp. while I enrolled my studies here in SNU taking Interior Design. I love designing things and our parents and you have supported me along the way. I dreamt of owning my own boutique where I create all the items myself. I met Heechul and Junsu at college. They soon became my best buddies and together with them I started to build my dream. We are successful, yes, we are. (Some of my dreams came true that time). In Tokyo, you met your best buddies, YooChun and Changmin. They are the chaebol of 2 large companies in South Korea. Three of you were inseparable. When you came spending your holiday with your best friends, YooChun soon fell in love with Junsu. I remembered he courted Suie the hardest as Suie was hurt a lot by his former-ex. He didn’t want the same thing happen. When they were finally official I was the one who squealed the hardest. Well Hechul???? He met Hangeng when I asked him to take care our branch in China. It was love at first sight for both of them. We were happy for them. And Minnie???? He always falls in love with food and I wondered whether he would fall in love or nope. As the straightest guy in the circle, he finally met his rival in being food monster, Soo Young. I love her bluntness and her appetite is quite amazing too. Minnie could never win against her….what Soo Young wants Soo Young gets.  

          It was June 10, we were having our dinner together in our hometown, along with YooSu, HanChul, and MinYoung couples. In the middle of our dinner, the musique suddenly changed into the wedding song and the lights went out, only one in our table. The three couples had excused themselves. I had no idea what was going on as you also excused yourself to the restroom. Minute later, as I was drowning in my thought, you called my name softly and when I turned around I saw you down on your knee with a diamond ring in the red box. “Will you have the honour to grow old with me Jae?” were the words you uttered. I blinked once, twice with mouth open, unbelievable of what I saw, before I finally managed to nod and whispered “Yes, I will.” You put the ring on my finger, kissed it gently and took me in your arms before you lifted my tiny body and turned it round and round and round, squealing in delight, saying “I’m gonna marry this gorgeous person in no time.” Our friends and other customers there had their eyes teary and congratulated us, giving all their blessings. I was blessed Yunho-ah to finally be married to you.