Part 2 : Our Teenage Days

Drabbles By Me

Drabble 2 : Our Teenage Days

          I looked at our pictures in our shared bedroom. They are so precious to me Yunho-ah. These are the pictures taken when our families gathered for lunch or dinner both in your and my place. We come from a little family both you and I are the only child in the family. Our parents pampered us to the core. When you first saw me you said that you were really happy to finally had a little brother whom you could play with. I was still 3 years old (Mom told me) so I couldn’t remember you had uttered those words. Thanx to Mom that she once told me about the day we first met.

          Now I’m looking at the pictures when we were teenagers. I smile like an idiot now Yunho-ah (though I always the one said that you are the idiot one). Aaaahhhhh looking at these pictures remind me when I was 16 and you didn’t look at me like you used to. But I still saw the stars in your eyes that still enticing, mesmerizing me. I always blushed with the way you looked at me. You always gave me the best smile you always have just for me (I know you never smile that way to others). Only a little smile of yours I was having weird butterflies feeling in my stomach. Having it for several times had made me realize that I fell in love with you. And I knew it that you had the same feeling back then (what a confident me rite??).

          We told our daddies that we fell in love to each other and they didn’t really believe it. They though that we put some jokes on them and whem we had this serious face before their eyes, they had their funniest shocking faces we had ever seen. And minutes later they burst in laugh, shooking their head in amazement. Our moms????? They rolled their eyes while uttering their infamous remark "MY MY MY", opening their arms and pulling me to their embrace and showring me with butterfly kisses over my face. We were having a really great dinner that time.