Part 6 : My Pregnancy

Drabbles By Me

well since I have done my work before diong another work....I decided to have double updates :) hope you guys enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Drabble 6 : My Pregnancy

         

          It was six months after our bliisfull marriage. I was so sick that I could only be able to spend my time in my bed. Every time I ate something I felt nausea and threw everything in the toilet bowl. At that time I thought I only had fever and didn’t need to see a doctor. After about a week in my very worst condition you decided to take me to the hospital. The doctor told me to have several tests. You accompanied me at the hospital waiting for the test result. Worried, anxiety, nervousness were all over your face. When the doctor came and told us the result, you cried so hard while I was only staring blankly on the paper on my hands. I was too shocked and wasn’t be able to breathe. You held me tight and sent me butterflies kisses all over my face with tears streaming down your handsome face. “Congratulation Mr. Jung Kim JaeJoong, you are 3 months pregnant” was the statement the doctor finally told us. He smiled gently and shook your hands Yunho-ah. I still remember it clearly you burst into more tears and hugged me tight as I was the most precious thing in the world. (I always am right, Yunho-ah?). The doctor informed us about all the male pregnancy because it was still a very rare case in the world. After about an hour of meeting the doctor, we decided to visit my parents. When they heard it my mom was almost fainted if only my dad didn’t catch her fast. They both cried in happiness. Mom smooched my cheeks countless time. Since your parents were in The States we couldn’t inform them directly. We had teleconference with your lovely sister Jihye who was in London at the same time we informed my pregnancy. As we had guessed previously your parents also squealed in delight. Even your mom fussed of getting on the plane the moment we finished telling them. For a moment we only enjoyed what they did over there, until your mom finally decided to go back to Seoul very early in the next mprning, leaving your dad finish his work alone. Protests could be heard from your dad but mom was never really care. On the other line Jihye looked at them and shook her head unbelievably. That fatefull nite, you held me extra carefully as you didn’t want to hurt our baby.        

          The next day, your mom really did appear in front of our door. She kissed me a lot Yunho-ah and tears were streaming down her cheek, ruining her perfect make up. Your mom decided to stay for a month, helping me to get used to the pregnancy. She and my mom were almost fighting of who would be there on the fourth month of my pregnancy, trying to take care of me. I was their top priority; they didn’t ever think about their own husbands. We came to agreement that your mom stay for a month before going back to The States. The rest of the months would be taken care by my mom.

          I clearly remembered that I had the worst moodswings along with the pregnancy but you bore it all the time. I was craving for a very sour pineapple and mangoes in the middle of the night. With only pyjamas you searched for the items for almost 3 hours until the dawn came to only find that you were the one who ate all those item I had craved before. My emotuons were upside down. I sometimes became a really and got you on the edge of patience. But your love for me survived you as I never heard any complaints coming from your mouth. I was really really grateful to have you as my beloved husband.

 

a/n : and again forgive typos and grammatical error :) enjoy