Drabble 3 : Our First Fight

Drabbles By Me

Drabble 3 : Our First Fight

 

          Fights????? God!!!! We have them many times……especially when I didn’t wanna lose about certain things, even the simplest ones. You always gave in Yunho-ah since you hate it when I’m sulking and pouting when our argument didn’t reach the end. Talking about fight reminds me of our first fight.

          It happened when you first stayed at my house, looking after me as our parents went to trip to Busan. Our moms strickly told us not to have before we got married. You kept telling them that you will keep your promise not to have it until the legal marriage. We were amused at our parents’ behaviour as I had known you promised me not to have "it" before the marriage. But we managed to sleep in the same bed. Creeking sound of bed can be heard as your bulky body landed on the bed. We talked about lots of things and when it reached 2 AM in the dawn you grabbed my hands and put my sweater on over my tiny lithe body, taking me to stroll along the town in your red truck. 

          We reached home after about an hour strolling along. I refused to get some sleep as I wasn’t sleepy enough. You forced me to sleep as you didn’t want me get sick, I insisted not sleeping. I knew you were sleepy and tired but I just wanted to measure your patience on me. When you began shouting and raising your voice at me, I screamed too. In the end I got you sleep outside until the morning light. I felt guilty Yunho-ah that I silently covered your body with thick blanket I adored much (HelloKitty blanket you gave me when I was 10). To cover my guilty further I also made your favourite breakfast and pampered you to the core. Having treated very well you showered me with kisses and whispered that you never mind sleeping outside as long as I pamper you to the core to pay my guilt. And this habit continues till now.