Flawed Plan.

This can be our revenge.

They were both extremely busy, Kyungsoo with choir and the library almost every day. Chanyeol was also a music major studying to become a composer, he had groups and meetings every day after class, so it was hard to schedule times to convince Baekhyun that he and Kyungsoo had hit it off. They texted each other as soon as one of them was free, but usually it would end up that the other was busy and couldn’t make it. This went on for a week really, they would text maybe once a day and that was it. Kyungsoo was ready to call it quits and just let Baekhyun win this one, it didn’t benefit him any to pretend Chanyeol was his boyfriend. 

Then one Thursday night while Kyungsoo was at the library studying at his usual table, a very sleepy looking Chanyeol walked in with a heavy looking backpack and a coffee in his hand. He immediately spotted Kyungsoo and walked over clumsily, almost spilling his coffee when he practically slammed it down on the table and threw his backpack on the floor loudly. Kyungsoo just watched him and thought about how loud he was to be in a library.
“Hey Kyungsoo.”
Chanyeol smiled, and Kyungsoo noticed how tired he looked. His eye bags were almost as dark as that Tao kid who majored in martial arts, and his hair looked crazy under his usual beanie.
“Hello.”
Kyungsoo faked a smile and turned the page of the book he was still suppose to be reading and revising. Chanyeol rummaged though his backpack pulling out his laptop and big headphones Kyungsoo had first seen him with and placing them down on the table way more gently than he had put down his coffee earlier. They ignored each other for a good ten minutes before Kyungsoo looked up again and saw Chanyeol had fallen asleep with his head on his laptop. He chuckled and went back to revising his notes for a while longer then he heard a loud snore that scared both him and the girl two tables away. Kyungsoo hissed Chanyeol’s name, then nudged at Chanyeol’s arms trying to get him to wake up before he let out another loud snore and scared everyone trying to get there night cramming on. It took a couple of shakes, but Kyungsoo eventually got Chanyeol to wake up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.
“If you’re a loud sleeper you shouldn't try and sleep here.”
Kyungsoo scolded and closed his long forgotten book.
Chanyeol pouted.
“I’m sorry. I haven’t gotten much sleep lately, but I really need to finish this song.”
Kyungsoo sighed and started packing away his stuff.
“Then why don’t you go to your place and finish it there?”
Chanyeol closed his laptop and pulled off his headphones.
“If I go home I will go to sleep, there is no doubt about that.”
Kyungsoo threw his backpack over his shoulder and stood next to their table. He could invite Chanyeol over and help him stay awake plus if he did fall asleep he wouldn’t scare people and he could take a picture of them together and send it to Baekhyun as evidence.
“Come over to my place then, I’ll help you stay away, Baekhyun will think we’re dating and finally hanging out. It’s a win, win.”
Chanyeol smiled and nodded, jumping up and throwing all his stuff into his backpack again.
“Great, thank!”
Kyungsoo nodded and made his way toward to the door.
“What else are boyfriends for?”

 

They walked back to Kyungsoo’s apartment together; well Chanyeol trailed behind and just followed Kyungsoo there. Kyungsoo lived off campus about two streets away in some cheap apartments with his roommate Xiumin who was just as busy if not more, than Kyungsoo. They toed off their shoes at the door and Kyungsoo led Chanyeol to his room. Both Kyungsoo and Xiumin were clean freaks, so everything was clean and put in its place. Kyungsoo set down his books on his desk and pointed at his bed for Chanyeol to sit on. Chanyeol looked like he was about to pass out, and it made Kyungsoo feel pretty bad for him. Chanyeol pulled out his stuff and Kyungsoo sat at his desk chair in front of him.
“So what do you have to do to finish the song?”
Chanyeol yawned then opened his laptop.
“I just need to finish the ending, it shouldn’t take too long, but I’m just so tired.”
Kyungsoo pulled out his notebook from his backpack.
“When is it due?”
“The day after tomorrow, but tomorrow is going to be another busy day and I really wanted to sleep.”
Kyungsoo sighed; this must have been how he sounded to the guys, always so busy there were times when he couldn’t even get an hour of sleep.
“Why don’t you sleep here for a couple of hours? I’ll wake you up and you can finish your song hopefully.” Kyungsoo really didn’t even get to finish his sentence before Chanyeol was making himself confortable on his bed. Kyungsoo let out a sigh and took out his book, he need to finish revising anyway.
About thirty minutes into reading he heard Chanyeol start to snore, they started low, but got a little louder time he inhaled. Kyungsoo wanted to shove a cork in his mouth, but instead through a blanket over him. He thought about smothering him, but he hadn’t known Chanyeol long enough to commit murder, he’d leave that for Baekhyun. Another hour and Kyungsoo found himself getting sleepy, it was already starting to get late. Kyungsoo made a deal with himself to sleep for maybe an hour and then wake up and wake Chanyeol up to finish his project. Chanyeol was curled up facing the wall, so Kyungsoo laid down next to him and shut his eyes, its was weird how he had already gotten use to the loud noises coming from Chanyeol’s mouth.
Chanyeol ended up waking up with Kyungsoo hugging him from behind and one leg over his waist. He was still half asleep, but he laughed at how he was currently being spooned by one of the smallest guys he’d ever met. He tried not to move too much and grab his phone from his pocket. He snapped a quick photo and sent it to Baekhyun saying

“Guess who tops?”

After he sent the text he crawled out from under Kyungsoo and pulled out his laptop. He was still pretty tired, but he felt a lot better, so he finished his song and wrote a sticky note thanking Kyungsoo for the nap and placed it on his forehead. He looked down at Kyungsoo and had to admit he was extremely adorable, but he was pretty vicious so he didn’t know how long they could play boyfriend. He packed up his things and snuck out without waking Kyungsoo up, and on the way to his dorm his phone buzzed. It was Baekhyun with his reply

“Definitely not you.” 

 

 

-
UGH I found so many mistakes when i re-read it IM SO SORRY 
I wrote this one late at night and as soon as i finished i published it and no bad idea. 
For now on I'm going to re-read and maybe wait till the morning to publish so i can make sure its good.