Downhill from here.

This can be our revenge.

They continued on with their little ‘practice’ sessions mostly at Kyungsoo’s place after choir and guitar practice. Chanyeol’s always finished first so he would wait outside the choir room and walk to Kyungsoo’s place with him.
Their little sessions would last minutes to hours, it really depended on how Kyungsoo was feeling, because Chanyeol was always glad to help. In between panting and heavy breaths Chanyeol would give Kyungsoo some kind of direction on what to do, and sometimes Kyungsoo would take it and sometimes he was too wound up to listen and would just lean forward and take Chanyeol’s lips in his again. He’d gotten better after a while with his tongue and where to put his hands, but sometimes he would bite a little too hard or their teeth would clank and Chanyeol would pull away. It made Kyungsoo feel like an idiot when Chanyeol would pull away, and he’d hide his face in his hands, but Chanyeol would just laugh and kiss Kyungsoo again.
Chanyeol loved kissing Kyungsoo’s plump, pink lips that were shaped like a heart, he loved making Kyungsoo’s breath heavy, he liked the look on Kyungsoo’s face when Chanyeol would leave him flustered, and he loved the way that Kyungsoo would lean forward when Chanyeol would pull away. He was really starting to like Kyungsoo, and it would always slip his mind that all of it was an act. Really it never seemed fake anymore, when they kissed Chanyeol went into the mindset that Kyungsoo was his, and when he waited for Kyungsoo after practice he didn’t remember that it was all an act to get back at Baekhyun. He only remembered when Kris would bring it up.  Kris was Chanyeol’s roommate and best friend and was probably the only other person to know about the whole arrangement between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. When Chanyeol would come home after being with Kyungsoo all day, he would come back to Kris sitting on the couch and questioning everything. Once Chanyeol came home with a hickey on his neck, one that Kyungsoo had made out of curiosity, and Kris would not stop asking who made it. When Chanyeol told him that Kyungsoo had made it Kris wouldn’t shut up about it either.
“I thought you said he was a bad kisser? Now he’s leaving you hickeys?”
Chanyeol rolled his eyes and plopped himself down next to Kris.
“I’m teaching him how to be better, it’s a waste to have someone with such pretty lips be a horrible kisser.”
Kris laughed and kicked his feet up.
“What about Sandra?”
Chanyeol laughed.
“What about her?”
Kris looked over at him and smirked.
“You know she’s not one to let things like that slide. Especially when it comes to you.”
Kris was right, Sandra was Chanyeol’s ex-girlfriend, she was small, but spiteful as hell. They were together for a little over a year and when Chanyeol called it off she made it her personally mission to make sure Chanyeol was never happy with anyone.
“She can it.”

 

 

Choir practice was starting to feel longer and longer for Kyungsoo, because he was always anxious to go back to his place with Chanyeol. A particular practice was one without Baekhyun, he was sick with a sore throat so he was alone with Chen, trying to memorize a new song. Chen looked over at Kyungsoo, his eyes full of concern.
“Seems like you and Chanyeol are getting pretty serious huh?”
Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow at him and put down his sheet music.
“Um, yeah. I guess.”
Chen pursed his lips.
“Be careful with him okay? I don’t trust him.”
Kyungsoo nodded and started to put his things away.
“Yeah, okay?” He really didn’t feel like having this conversation right now, it’d probably put him in a bad mood and Chanyeol was waiting for him.
“Aren’t you going to ask me why?”
Kyungsoo blinked then looked up at Chen.
“Ask you what?”
Chen sighed and rolled his eyes.
“Why I don’t trust Chanyeol.”
Kyungsoo really didn’t care.
“I’m sure you have your reasons.”
But Chen wouldn’t let it go.
“He sleeps around Soo. He’s a player and a cheater and I don’t trust him. He’s going to break your heart I guarantee. Baekhyun is a for setting you two up. Just break up with him already and I’ll try to set you up with Jongin or Suho or someone better for you.”
Kyungsoo wasn’t listening though; he had already put up his last book and was heading out the door. He already made eye contact with Chanyeol when Chen yelled across the room.
“Hey! I was talking!”
Kyungsoo nodded absently and slipped out, practically skipping over to Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked up from his phone at Kyungsoo ands smiled, extending out his hand and letting Kyungsoo interlock their fingers. Walking down the hall they looked like a cute couple, but it was all an act, no one knew that it was all-fake, and maybe they were starting to forget it too.

“How about today we go to my place?” Chanyeol offered while pulling his phone out with his free hand. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled up at him.
“Yeah, that’s fine. Is it clean? Will your roommate mind?”
Chanyeol typed into his phone quickly before stuffing it back into his pocket and smiling down at Kyungsoo.
“Nah, he’ll be fine with it. 

 

 

 

-

Like the title suggests its all downhill from here. 
I owe you guys a update so here you go, next one is coming soon i PROMISE 
I've been all kinds of side tracked lately, but I promise to update more frequently. 
Only about 2-3 more chapters left though.