What are you doing here?

This can be our revenge.

Even though both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were constantly busy, and Kyungsoo didn’t have many friends, rumors flew about them dating. Random people would come up to him as he walked down the hall and ask him if he and Chanyeol were really together, he’d give them a forced smile and nod his head. Someone people would congratulate him, others would let out a loud squeak and giggle like crazy, and one girl in particular rolled her eyes and stomped away from him. It didn’t bother him much, as long as people didn’t interfere with his studies or practice, he couldn’t care less. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were still busy as usual, but they started texting much more often, and sometimes Chanyeol would go to the coffee shop with them.
Kyungsoo caught himself remembering a lot of things about Chanyeol that he wished he wouldn’t. He remembered the kind of headphones Chanyeol used, how everything he owned was black and red, his usual coffee order, and how Chanyeol overused emoticons. Chanyeol really was annoying, but not as annoying as Chen and Baekhyun.
Kyungsoo was at home in his room taking his things out of his backpack and putting them up when Xiumin knocked on his door.
“There’s guy named Chanyeol here for you.”
Kyungsoo sighed and walked out to the living room where a very happy looking Chanyeol stood with his usual backpack on and headphones around his neck.
“Yo~”
Kyungsoo waved them turned back to walk into his room and Chanyeol followed behind. He politely closed the door behind him and put his things down next to Kyungsoo’s bed. Kyungsoo took his seat in front of his desk and blinked up at the giant standing before him.
“What are you doing here?”
Chanyeol sat on Kyungsoo’s bed and winked at him.
“Came to see my boyfriend of course.”
Kyungsoo scrunched his nose.
“No really what do you want?”
Chanyeol laughed and pulled his laptop out from his backpack.
“I wanted to ask if I could study here. The library is closed for renovation and my roommate has someone over.”
Kyungsoo pulled his legs up to his chest and pouted.
“You could have called first.”
Chanyeol laughed again.
“Sorry, I was already on my way and didn’t think of it.”
Kyungsoo spun in his chair and pulled out his notebook.
“Its fine, just please don’t snore.”
Chanyeol laughed loudly and Kyungsoo jumped, really Chanyeol was the loudest person he’d ever met. Kyungsoo opened up his things and went straight into studying, he had two papers due by next week and liked to turn things in early so his professor could look it over and give him feedback. Chanyeol was sitting on Kyungsoo’s bed, his headphones over his ears and laptop on his lap, doing his usual bob of the head and typing like crazy. It was weird to Kyungsoo how confortable it was with Chanyeol in his room, usually he couldn’t concentrate when someone else was around him, but Chanyeol just blended into the background so much.  In the midst of their intense session of ignoring each other Chanyeol’s phone went off. to me filled the once silent room and Kyungsoo slowly spun in his chair to glare holes into Chanyeol’s face. Chanyeol was oblivious to his phone going off, but he did notice Kyungsoo glaring at him and smiled widely at him. Kyungsoo pointed to Chanyeol’s phone and Chanyeol took off his headphones and answered it quickly.
“Hello?”
He answered and Kyungsoo spun back around to continue his reading.
“Yeah, I’m with him right now actually.”
Kyungsoo wasn’t much for eavesdropping, but Chanyeol spoke really loud so he couldn’t help listening.
“That’s kind of rude don’t you think?”
Kyungsoo skimmed over the words on his book blankly.
“Yeah well I guess you’re just going to have to get over it.”
Chanyeol sounded a little irritated then Kyungsoo heard the click of an ended call. It was quiet for a little while, till Chanyeol let out a loud sigh.
“That was my ex-girlfriend.”
Kyungsoo didn’t say anything; he continued to stare at his book.
“She said she met you today, did you?”
Kyungsoo shrugged.
“I don’t know who she is.”
Chanyeol ruffled his hair.
“Yeah, it doesn’t matter.”
Kyungsoo nodded, but forced himself to keep looking at the book in front of him, not even comprehending what it said anymore.
“Have you ever had a girlfriend?”
Kyungsoo sighed.
“No, I don’t like girls.”
Chanyeol let out a small oh and closed his laptop.
“I like both.”
Kyungsoo nodded again and finally spun around in his chair.
“I don’t like anyone.”
Chanyeol laughed loudly.
“Really?”
Kyungsoo crossed his arms over his chest.
“Well I don’t know. I’ve never had much experience with either gender to really know, but I know I don’t like girls.”
Chanyeol’s eyes widened.
“Are you saying you’ve never even kissed someone before?”
Kyungsoo shook his head.
“Nope, not even once.”
Chanyeol nodded and smiled.
“That’s cute.”
Kyungsoo blushed and spun around to his desk and forgotten book, letting out a small scoff of embarrassment. He never really cared about kissing or holding hands or dating, it was never his thing. He liked books, and singing and that’s as much as he knew, and he liked it that way.
“Can I kiss you?”
Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide and he turned back to look at Chanyeol. He was looking at Kyungsoo with serious eyes, and for some reason that made Kyungsoo really nervous.
“Well that’s a little straight forward don’t you think?”
Chanyeol nodded and laughed scratching the back of his head.
“Yeah, you’re right sorry.”
He opened his laptop again.
“But you can.”
Kyungsoo gulped and Chanyeol head snapped up at him. Kyungsoo’s face felt like it was on fire and probably looked that way. His heart was racing and he felt his palms getting sweaty. Chanyeol blinked at him.
“Really?”
Kyungsoo nodded slowly.
Chanyeol chuckled and closed his laptop. He then walked over to where Kyungsoo was sitting and pulled him in his chair all the way back to Kyungsoo’s bed and sat in front of him. Kyungsoo looked down at his hands and Chanyeol chuckled again.
“You know I was just asking, you really don’t have to let me.”
Kyungsoo shook his head.
“N-no its okay. I’m kind of curious anyway.”
Chanyeol nodded and leaned in toward Kyungsoo.
“Tell me to stop if you don’t like it okay?”
Chanyeol was already too close to Kyungsoo for comfort; his breathing was getting slower and deeper. He watched Chanyeol closely as he leaned in even more, closing the distance between them. Then Chanyeol’s lips pressed against his and Kyungsoo’s breathing stopped. Chanyeol’s lips were soft and dry, his eyes were closed, and Kyungsoo felt like time had stopped. Chanyeol on Kyungsoo’s bottom lip, then leaned in just a little more, his lips pressing a little harder against Kyungsoo’s. It felt weird, and Kyungsoo didn’t know what to do, so he pulled away, face burning in embarrassment.
Chanyeol chuckled and moved away from him.
“Sorry if that was weird.”
Kyungsoo shook his head and pushed himself back to his desk without saying anything. They didn’t talk for the rest of the time Chanyeol was there and Kyungsoo couldn’t get his heart to calm down. Chanyeol on the other hand seem nonchalant about the whole thing and carried on with his laptop until midnight when he started packing up his things.
“Well its been awkward.” He laughed. “But I’ll text you.”
Kyungsoo nodded and walked him to the door. Chanyeol put on his shoes then turned to Kyungsoo.
“Wait I forgot something.”
Kyungsoo looked up at him.
“Oh, what was it? I can go back and-“
Chanyeol leaned down and pecked Kyungsoo on the lips quickly then smiled down at him.
“Got it.”
Kyungsoo stood in shock for a second then, out of natural reaction, slammed the door in Chanyeol’s face, hitting him. Chanyeol let out a loud yelp from the other side of the door while Kyungsoo ran to his room, hiding under his blankets for the rest of the night. 

 

 

-
My first kiss went a little like this~