How about I teach you?

This can be our revenge.

Kyungsoo wasn’t someone to just daydream during lecture, he was focused and took notes actively, but he just couldn’t stop thinking about Chanyeol. Ever since Chanyeol kissed him he kept replaying in in his head, and turning red. Chanyeol’s lips were so soft and dry, and even though it was only a second, he left a minty taste on Kyungsoo’s lips that wouldn’t go away. When class ended his notebook was empty and he was the last one to walk out of the room. He mentally kicked himself as he walked into the busy hallway. Girls gossiping and boys laughing to one another about god knows what, and Kyungsoo just walked past them all. When he got to the choir room Baekhyun and Chen were waiting for him in their usual places, already starting their warm ups. They had a big concert coming up that was half of their grade for the semester, and they were doing a trio as well as solos.
Instead of practice for the whole class, Baekhyun decided to pelt Kyungsoo with questions about Chanyeol. He wanted to know everything that happened, and apparently Chanyeol wasn’t telling him a thing. Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun as he kept bugging and Chen just watched in amusement, probably waiting for Kyungsoo to smack the lights out of Baekhyun.
“So have you guys had yet?”
Kyungsoo blushed and pushed Baekhyun.
“I don’t put out as fast as you.”
Baekhyun laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.
“Better hurry, Chanyeol maybe a nerd like you, but he doesn’t wait long for .”
Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow.
“What do you mean?”
Baekhyun put his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder.
“Chanyeol hooks up with people all the time, its his stress reliever, if you wait too long he’ll just go off and some random person, its what he does.”
Kyungsoo felt his heart fall a little and he pushed Baekhyun away.
“Then why would you set me up with him?”
Baekhyun shrugged.
“I thought it’d be funny.”
Kyungsoo shook his head and picked up his stuff.
“You really are a , Baekhyun.”
He stormed out of the room, leaving Baekhyun yelling out his name behind him. Baekhyun was annoying and hyper, but now he was just being mean and Kyungsoo was getting tired of it. Even though this was suppose to be a big joke, Kyungsoo couldn’t help but get his feelings hurt over being laughed at by Baekhyun.
When he opened the door Chanyeol was standing on the opposite wall, his headphones on, typing away at his phone. Baekhyun was right behind Kyungsoo, so he did the first thing that popped into his head. Chanyeol looked up and saw Kyungsoo walking over to him; he pulled his headphones off and smiled.
“Hey Kyungsoo, I came to tell you I’m free today so I wai-“ He was cut off by Kyungsoo pulling him by his shirt down to his height and pressing his lips hard against Chanyeol’s. Chanyeol was quick to kiss back and pull Kyungsoo closer, deepening their kiss, leaving Kyungsoo breathless and blushing like mad. They pulled away and Chanyeol winked at him.
“Well I’m happy to see you too.”
Kyungsoo grabbed his hand and pulled him away.
“Lets go, I’m tired of being around Baekhyun enough for one day.”
Chanyeol nodded and followed behind him, turning around to wave back at a surprised Baekhyun.

Chanyeol didn’t ask why Kyungsoo kissed him out of nowhere or why he was mad at Baekhyun, he just followed Kyungsoo and swung their interlocked hands in-between them. Kyungsoo dragged Chanyeol to the coffee shop they always go to and sat down in one of the back booths. He put his head down and sighed, he was still pretty mad, but also highly embarrassed. Chanyeol went straight to the counter and ordered their drinks before he sat down with Kyungsoo and poked at his head.
“Yo, Soo, you okay there?”
Kyungsoo looked up with a pout.
“I hate Baekhyun.”
Chanyeol chuckled.
“Isn’t that why we’re doing this?”
Kyungsoo nodded then put his head back on the table and sighed.
“I hope I can make this believable.”
Chanyeol leaned over and pulled his laptop out of his backpack.
“Well that kiss was pretty believable.”
Kyungsoo’s face started getting hot and he played with his fingers under the table.
“Sorry about that.”
Chanyeol laughed.
“Its no problem, just next time don’t slam your face into mine please, it kind of hurts.”
Kyungsoo covered his face with his hands and looked up at Chanyeol from in between his fingers.
“I’m so sorry.”
Chanyeol chuckled again and shook his head.
“You’re fine.”
 The barista came over and set down their drinks, Chanyeol passed Kyungsoo’s over to him, and Kyungsoo was still trying to cover his face. He was extremely embarrassed; he’d thought he done the whole kiss thing coolly, only to find out he hurt Chanyeol in the process. Chanyeol started typing at his laptop and taking sips out of his drink, looking over at Kyungsoo every couple of minutes. He thought Kyungsoo was adorable, especially when he got shy and red; it was probably his favorite thing about him. Kyungsoo drank his drink quietly and started thinking about all the horrible things he could do to Baekhyun when Chanyeol closed his laptop.
“How about I teach you?”
Kyungsoo blinked.
“I’ll teach you how to kiss someone and not hurt them.” Chanyeol chuckled.
Kyungsoo’s face became an even deeper shade of red, and his heart started picking up its pace.

“U-uhm.”
Kyungsoo stuttered and it just seemed to make Chanyeol smile even bigger.
“Remember its up to you, but I really wouldn’t mind. I think it’d be kind of fun actually.”
Kyungsoo took a sip out of his coffee and avoided Chanyeol’s eyes, but Chanyeol was staring at him closely.
“Fine.”
Kyungsoo put down his drink and stood up. Chanyeol looked up at him in confusion.
“You want to right now?”
Kyungsoo nodded but still wouldn’t look at him.
“Yes, right now, come on.”
Chanyeol nodded and put his lap top back in his backpack and threw it over his shoulder.
“For a shy guy you’re pretty up for these kinds of things.”
Kyungsoo blushed and started walking, Chanyeol followed behind with a smile on his face. Chanyeol walked next to Kyungsoo, but didn’t reach for his hand this time. They just walked in silence all the way to Kyungsoo’s apartment, because Kyungsoo was still flustered from the whole proposal. Chanyeol was attractive and willing, so Kyungsoo was pretty okay with all of it and if Chanyeol was as experienced as Baekhyun made him seem, this should be a pretty enjoyable experience.
When they walked in the toed off their shoes at the door and went straight to Kyungsoo’s room. In the little bit of times Chanyeol had gone over, he was very good at making himself at home. He dropped his backpack on the side of Kyungsoo’s bed and sat down on it, bringing his feet up and crossing his legs. He then patted the spot next to him for Kyungsoo, and smiled.
“You can sit here, or on my lap, which would you prefer?”
Kyungsoo turned red and bit his lip.
“I’ll just uh- yeah.”
He sat next Chanyeol and faced him. Chanyeol chuckled at turned his body so he was looking at him straight on.
“Just follow me okay?”
Kyungsoo nodded and his heartbeat started to pick up, maybe this was a bad decision.  
Chanyeol leaned forward and pressed his lips against Kyungsoo’s quickly then pulled away and kissed again over and over. The small pecks made Kyungsoo relax and he slowly started pressing back. Chanyeol’s pecks became more lingered and a little harder; Kyungsoo followed eagerly and caught his hands clinging to the bottom of Chanyeol’s hoodie.  Chanyeol’s hands were on Kyungsoo’s waist, and he slowly pulled him closer until he was practically in Chanyeol’s lap. Then Chanyeol pulled away from Kyungsoo, causing Kyungsoo to try and lean forward for more, Chanyeol chuckled and pecked his lips again.
“Would you like to keep going or are you ready for the next step?” His voice was deep and breathy; it ran a chill down Kyungsoo’s body.
“What’s the next step?” Kyungsoo replied staring only at Chanyeol’s lips, face red and breath heavy.
Chanyeol leaned forward again, capturing Kyungsoo’s lips, harder than before. Kyungsoo whimpered and kissed back, and felt Chanyeol’s tongue at his lips asking for entrance. Kyungsoo slowly opened his mouth and Chanyeol’s tongue entered, and explored it. Kyungsoo stiffened up, not knowing what do to then pulled away quickly, out of breath.
Chanyeol let go of Kyungsoo and moved away from him.
“That was too much, I’m sorry.”
Kyungsoo shook his head.
“N-no its okay.”
Kyungsoo was fine, but maybe it was too fast for him. Early he had sloppily smashed his face into Chanyeol’s, he obviously wasn’t going to become a pro kisser by the end of the day.
Chanyeol looked him over and then lifted Kyungsoo’s chin too look at him.
“Hey, are you okay? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make this weird.”
Kyungsoo smiled again.
“No its okay, I’m fine I promise. Its just…new.”
Chanyeol nodded.
“As long as I didn’t make you upset.”
Kyungsoo shook his head and looked down at his fingers.
“Not at all.”
Chanyeol chuckled then leaned forward and kissed the top of Kyungsoo’s head.
“I have a meeting in twenty minutes, I should get going. Text me.”
Kyungsoo looked up and nodded, then watched Chanyeol leave his room. When he heard the front door close he threw himself back and covered his face with his pillow.
What had he gotten himself into? 

 

 

 

-
I'M SORRY OMFG 
I feel like I haven't updated in forever SO HERE HAVE SOME FLUFF 
Also MERRY CHRISTMAS <3