I'm listening.

This can be our revenge.

Kyungsoo spent most of his time in the choir room practicing or in the library studying. He was always busy and didn’t have time for the usual college student experience like parties or ‘having fun’ he had things to do, and he wouldn’t stop until he made it there. His stupid choir mates always about how much of a downer he was and how he needed to get laid ASAP before he went out of date, and he would reply with a evil glare and a punch to the stomach every time. His choir mates were his only friends and honestly they were enough, he didn’t think he could handle any more friends when he had Baekhyun and Jongdae around. They were both loud, hyper, obnoxious, and acted like a bunch of puppies, and Kyungsoo didn’t know why he was friends with them other than the fact that they liked to and would buy him coffee to make up for it. Kyungsoo looked forward to the coffee at the end of the day with them, not because he was with them, but because he would finally get to take a break from school and practice.

It was a normal Friday, Baekhyun had texted Kyungsoo earlier about how his friend Chanyeol was going to meet them at the coffee shop, and he might run a little late. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and continued on his way to their usual place, and when he got there he ordered his usual drink, and looked around for Baekhyun’s friend Chanyeol.
The only other person their was a tall, lanky guy with super long legs, a beanie on with red hair coming out from the front, and big ears that couldn’t even be hidden behind the big headphones he had on. He was looking down at a laptop in front of him, typing a mile a minute, and bobbing his head back and forth. Kyungsoo sighed and went over to him. He tapped his shoulder and the guy looked up at him with big brown eyes and a red nose.
“Are you Chanyeol?” He asked.
They guy furrowed his eyebrows then chuckled and took off his headphones.
“What? I’m sorry I couldn’t hear you.”
His voice was too loud for Kyungsoo’s liking, but he sighed and asked again.
“Are you Chanyeol? Baekhyun’s friend?”
Chanyeol smiled widely and nodded.
“Yeah, that’s me! You must be Kyungsoo.”
Kyungsoo nodded and put down his backpack on the seat in front Chanyeol.
“Yeah, its nice to meet you.”
Chanyeol nodded and stuck out his hand for Kyungsoo to take.
“Like wise.”
Kyungsoo looked at his hand then back up and Chanyeol curiously, before he took it and Chanyeol shook it too hard. Kyungsoo faked a smile and pulled out one of his books to read while they waited for Baekhyun and Jongdae to get there. Chanyeol went back to whatever he was doing, but only put one of the headphones on his ear, incase Kyungsoo started talking.
It had past an hour, Kyungsoo’s coffee had gone cold, and he had finished at least five chapters of his book and still no Baekhyun. Chanyeol kept looking down at his phone, probably wondering the same thing.
“He hasn’t texted you?”
Chanyeol pouted and shook his head.
“No what about you?”
Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head.
“No, nothing.”
They both sat in silence for a while before Chanyeol let out a loud noise and slammed his palm against his face.
“Oh god!”
Kyungsoo was startled and stared up at Chanyeol in confusion.
“What?”
Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and started laughing.
“I think we’re on a date.”
Kyungsoo’s face went red and eyes went wide. A date? They were most definitely not on a date. Baekhyun wouldn’t get a random guy, that is the complete opposite of Kyungsoo, and is relatively attractive and set Kyungsoo up on date when he didn’t know it was a date. Kyungsoo would never agree to anything like that and Baekhyun knows th- OH my god it was a date. Baekhyun had set Kyungsoo and Chanyeol up on a blind date.
“I’m going to kill him.” Kyungsoo hissed under his breath. “I’m going to murder him and throw his body into the ocean where no one can find it!”
Chanyeol laughed and closed his laptop.
“I’m right there with you. Baekhyun has been trying to set me up with people for a while, but I just don’t have time.”
Kyungsoo nodded in agreement.
“Exactly! I’m extremely busy and he’s always telling me I’m going to “go out of date” if I don’t start seeing someone. He’s so immature; I can’t believe he would do something like this.  Well, no actually I can.”
Chanyeol laughed again and folded his arms in front of him.
“Hey, want to get him back?”
Kyungsoo looked up raising his eyebrow.
“I’m listening.”
Chanyeol chuckled and leaned forward.
“Okay what if we pretend we really hit it off?”
Kyungsoo furrowed his brows and bit at his bottom lip.
“We can pretend we actually start dating, then when he thinks he played cupid we have this ‘Big Fight’ that causes both of us to go into a major depression. He’ll freak out thinking it’s his fault and we’ll get the revenge we wanted.”
Kyungsoo thought about it for a minute then smirked and nodded his head. Chanyeol stuck his hand out.
“So what do you say? Boyfriend?”
Kyungsoo didn’t know how good he’d be at pretending to date someone, especially someone as polar opposite of him as Chanyeol, but if it meant revenge on Baekhyun there was no chance in hell he was going to pass that up. He took Chanyeol’s hand and shook it.
“Sounds like a plan, boyfriend.” 

 

 


I seriously only write Chansoo. One of these days I'll write another paring, but for now I'll stick with my favorite. 
I saw this AU on tumblr and went with it honestly from >
this post
~ also if you like Chansoo you should read my other stories 
/cough/  shameless self promotion >< 
Writing is my distracition and I want to keep it that way^^