Hands Up, Grinding in the Clluuubbbbbbbbbbbbb

Aphrodite and the Ugly, Fat, Flying Baby

5 DAYS UNTIL D-DAY

[Time: 0:01 AM]

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

 

 

From: Extraordinaire

WELKARGGJAGA

 

From: Extraordinaire

ALKGJALGJLSGJSLJLSJAGLRJLGJELWG

 

From: Extraordinaire

Groaning, Youngjae reached for his phone charging on his bedside table, swearing and slapping the table’s yellow surface until he found what he was looking for.

 

From: Extraordinaire

SHOW ME YOUR S

 

From: Extraordinaire

NEIGH

 

Youngjae blinked blearily in iPhone light.

What the Daehyun????

---------

[Location: Main Campus Library]

[BangHim Project: In Planning]

[DaeJae Status: whut]

Youngjae groaned, his face pressed against the cool surface of his desk.

Yongguk apparently somehow let slip and told the whole student body that Youngjae and Daehyun were dating, and so practically the whole school was staring at him, sizing him up and checking him out. The guys kind of stared at him (Youngjae gave them the finger and they screamed in terror) while the girls shunned him and glared at him (Daehyun, apparently, has the entire female population crawling at his feet).

There was some whispering.

“Where did he come from?”

“Since when was he there? I never even noticed him around?”

“Yongguk bragged that Youngjae-sshi was a top student, but I’ve never even heard of him?”

“Did he even go to our college? I had no idea!”

“He must’ve paid Daehyun to settle down or something...”

“He’s pretty cute... but would Daehyun really go for that?”

Youngjae twitched, looked up, and gave the girls that were gossiping a middle finger.

They all gasped as if he’d pissed on them or something. He smiled sarcastically and glared at them as they fidgeted.

The student in front of him was watching him, wide-eyed and open mouthed.

Right. Youngjae was supposed to be tutoring this kid in French.

“Bonjour,” Youngjae said, snapping his fingers so that the student was paying attention again. “Parlez-vous francais?”

The student frowned, biting his lower hip. “Uh, let’s see... uh, comment allez-vous (A/N ENG: what’s your name).”

Youngjae slapped his hand across his own face, groaning and dragging it down. “No, no, I just asked you if you spoke French! The correct answer is ‘juste un petit peu (A/N ENG: just a little bit)’!”

The student rolled his eyes and then smirked. “Aimez-vous Daehyun (A/N ENG: do you like Daehyun)?”

Youngjae narrowed his eyes. “Vas te faire encule dans ton cul desole (A/N ENG: you in your sorry ).”

The student widened his eyes as his mouth dropped open in shock.

“What,” he scoffed. “You look like you’ve seen your grandmother in the shower.”

That, Youngjae,” Daehyun chuckled as he slid into the seat next to the angry blonde. “Is a disgusting image that I never want to hear again.”

Youngjae wrinkled his nose. “Ew, get away from me. Go sit on the other side of the table.”

Daehyun leaned and pinched  Youngjae’s cheek, cooing, as the girls squealed in front of them. “Aw, look, Youngjae’s embarrassed.”

Youngjae dug his heel into Daehyun’s foot and leaned in, whispering into the other boy’s ear. “Do that again, honey, and I’ll shove my Chemistry textbook up your .”

Daehyun eyed the thick green textbook in front of Youngjae and winced. “No thanks, by the way, I speak French too.”

Youngjae looked impressed (for once). “Bonjour! Parlez-vous francais?”

Daehyun grinned. “Oui oui baguette eiffel tower.”

Youngjae scrunched his face up. “No. No no.”

The student in front of them snorted softly. Youngjae spun, narrowing his eyes.

“Leave,” he hissed threatening. “We will continue your French punishment from Hell tomorrow.”

The student immediately straightened his face, grabbed his bags as he rapidly nodded, and bolted out the library.

Daehyun smirked, his hand snaking around Youngjae’s waist as he pulled the blonde closer to his body. Youngjae immediately squeaked and blushed, squirming and pinching Daehyun’s arm.

Ow- Youngjae Ow! Ow! Ow!” Daehyun yelped quietly, and he slowly ran a finger down Youngjae’s spine to calm the younger boy down. Youngjae huffed and twitched, trying to not turn into a bright red tomato.

“What. Do. You. Want,” he hissed, looking around and seeing that everyone in the library was suddenly staring at them.

Daehyun, the head, actually leaned in closer. “We’re supposed to be a couple for Himchan and Yongguk until they actually get together,” he whispered into Youngjae’s ear. Youngjae had to bite his lip otherwise he was going to start (which is bad).

"We have to keep up appearances."

Youngjae gritted his teeth, his cheeks hot.

He didn't want the whole school to think he was a nerd wimp that paid for .

('Cause that's weird to when his standards.)

Two can play the game.

(Ho ho motherers.)

Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's crotch.

Daehyun yelped, his fingers tightening around Youngjae's side, while the blonde squeaked because he's ticklish on his sides.

HOW DID HE KNOW MY WEAKNESS, CURSE YOOOUUUUUUUUUU-

Youngjae looked up to scream Daehyun's ear off, but one look into the other's boy's eyes and his words died at his throat weakly. Daehyun smirked back, his eyes dark as he pressed his fingers into another soft spot on Youngjae's waist, causing the blonde to squirm and let out a soft unwilling giggle before slapping his fist against his mouth to stop himself from laughing. Youngjae looked at Daehyun with wide eyes.

"Don't you dare," he whimpered, horrified.

Daehyun smirked gleefully, the light in his eyes dancing. "Payback for touching the jewels."

Youngjae squirmed, trying to get away, forgetting their audience completely. "You bastard, you were the one that shoved it in my face first when you said they were cold that day!"

Daehyun tightened his grip around Youngjae's hips and pulled the struggling blonde so he was practically on his lap.

"Accident or not, it's payback time," he snickered, and he pressed his fingers into Youngjae's sides, causing the blonde to arch his back against the older boy's chest as he gasped and giggled, hands swatting uselessly against Daehyun's hands.

"Daehyun," he giggled, his eyes tearing up. "Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, please stop!"

Daehyun laughed softly in his ear. "I'm not stopping because you look so cute, crying and squirming in my lap, mommy."

"M-moron!" Youngjae panted, hiccuping and giggling and squirming. "When you *hic!* stop this, you're *hic!* gonna get your teeth *hic!* kicked in!"

"Sssshhhh," Daehyun hummed. "We're in the library. Keep your voice down."

Utterly humiliated and unbearably itchy, Youngjae stuffed his useless hands against his mouth, in hopes of muffling his giggles.

AAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I'LL DO THIS TAKE THIS GRIND ATTACK U

Youngjae then ground his against Daehyun's crotch.

The effect was immediate.

Although Youngjae wasn't sure if he liked the effect or not, because Daehyun in a breath sharply and he did stop moving but-

He tightened his grip around Youngjae and forced him to sit on his lap.

And Youngjae hated it.

(Because his heart was trying to rip itself out of his chest.)

"Daehyun," Youngjae said quietly. "My face feels like it's going to combust. Take your filthy hands off my hips, thanks."

"You have thin hips," Daehyun mumbled distractedly.

Youngjae was really worried for his cheeks now.

They were baking like them cakes you see that the bakery.

"Of course I have thin hips," Youngjae sniffed, struggling. "Himchan makes us eat healthy all the time, it's so annoying!"

"Speaking of Himchan," Daehyun said, changing the topic and keeping Youngjae seated in his lap, with his back pressed against his chest. "I have an idea.”

Youngjae glanced back at Daehyun. “So did Hitler.”

Daehyun pinched the blonde’s side, causing Youngjae to squeal. “Did you hear about costume party Jongin's hosting at the school?"

Youngjae, giving up altogether, settled down in Daehyun's lap, making himself comfortable. He crossed his arms haughtily, feeling the eyes of the students in the library on his neck.

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well, I was thinking," Daehyun said, his voice low as he rested his chin on Youngjae's shoulder. "That we could get them together at the party. You know, on Christmas Eve and all."

Youngjae tilted his head away from Daehyun's. "If you haven't noticed, both of us haven't slept since Himchan thought Yongguk was professing his love for another wearing only our jackets and your hat around his goddamn , so no, that wouldn't work."

"You know what? Maybe we're approaching this differently.” Daehyun looked thoughtful. “Since we both know our best friends so well, I think we're overlooking something important."

Youngjae cranes his neck and peered up and Daehyun curiously.

"Huh?"

"Maybe," Daehyun chewed on his lower lip (gah! Distracting!), thinking. "Maybe you should talk to Yongguk and I should talk to Himchan. You know, kind of like therapy sessions."

Huh, the actually had a brain.

The more you know.

"You actually are saying something smart for once that doesn't involve your ! Good job," Youngjae said, reaching behind him and patting Daehyun on the head.

"I'm not a dog in heat!" Daehyun whined. "Mommy, you're so mean!"

"Daddy," Youngjae sighed, indignantly poking Daehyun's cheek. "You need to stop being indecent."

"Mommy," Daehyun grinned cheekily, pulling Youngjae closer and nuzzling his nose into the spot behind Youngjae's ear, inhaling softly as the blonde giggled. "You need to stop making me indecent."

"Oh daddy," Youngjae mock swooned, laughing when Daehyun snorted into his neck. "You make me hot, let's have right now."

Daehyun laughed. "Clothes, bye."

All was well until Youngjae felt something poke his lower back.

"Daehyun if that's what I think it is then you should consider yourself deceased because you will wish you were."

Daehyun buried his face in Youngjae's neck. "But you smell so good," he whined. "It's your fault."

Youngjae twitched. "My fault? I DIDN'T EVEN SHOWER LAST NIGHT HIMCHAN WAS CRYING SO HARD AND YOU SAY I SMELL GOOD?"

Daehyun nodded.

Youngjae twitched. "You're making fun of me, aren't you? You...you think I smell bad!"

"Wait Youngjae-"

Youngjae twitched.

"Die ."

Youngjae never saw himself having to explain to the librarian why he was trying to fit his whole packet of 100 Ticonderoga pencils in Daehyun's mouth.

--------

[Location: Music Hall Campus, Practice Room 5A]

[BangHim Project: In Progress]

“So Yongguk,” Youngjae said, tapping his pencil against his temple as he stared pensively at his yellow psychology notebook. “How do you feel?”

“How do I feel?” Yongguk blinked. “I feel fine?”

“What about Himchan?” Youngjae said, crossing his legs.

Yongguk visibly flinched.

“Hmmm,” Youngjae scribbled his notes down into the notebook.

The subject is clearly uncomfortable.

“Yongguk-hyung,” Youngjae said, looking up and pushing up his thick rimmed glasses on his face. “So what is the truth?”

Yongguk blinked incredulously. “Did...did you just quote Oprah at me?”

Youngjae raised his hands like Oprah did on the TV. “We need to get to the bottom of the feelings in your soul.”

tumblr_inline_nfwbgsgUCC1s3fn2w.gif

“Youngjae, did Daehyun get you high?”

Youngjae twitched and ignored the stupid tigger-hyung. “Himchan is clearly upset about you confessing to someone else, correct?”

Yongguk blinked, his brown eyes sad. “Yes.”

Youngjae leaned in. “And why is that? WHY IS MY BEST FRIEND LOSING SLEEP OVER YOUR ING CONFESSION ING TIGGER DAEHYUN HAT -”

“Uh,” Yongguk said, leaning back in his chair, terrified.

Youngjae gasped and caught himself, righting his glasses and wiping the spit from his mouth. “Ahem,” he said. “The thing is, if this Himchan-sshi is upset over your supposed confession to someone else, doesn’t that mean he cares about you? What do you think this means?”

Yongguk frowned. “Uhh... that he...”

Youngjae leaned forward.

Did he finally do it?!

After hours of interrogating Yongguk, did he finally break through and get Yongguk to understand that Himchan likes him?

Did he finally-

“... he... really cares for me! I mean, I am a pretty good friend, right?” Yongguk smiled, looking like an innocent toddler.

Youngjae screamed and put his foot through a nearby bench.

Yongguk screamed because he was sitting on the bench.

Youngjae panted, his eyes twitching and red from the lack of sleep and extreme irritation these two idiots were giving him.

Okay, let’s try again. Deep breath.

You can do this without shoving your fist up his .

Fight Youngjae!

Youngjae breathed through his nose harshly, his small fists clenched. “If someone keeps on following you around and suddenly gets upset when you say you love someone else, don’t you think the person is in love with you?”

Yongguk clutched his shirt and pressed himself against the wall, eyes wide and terrified. “N-no? I mean, Himchan did follow me around and it was kinda creepy, but isn’t he just jealous that-”

Youngjae blinked. Did he get Yongguk to see that Himchan lov-

“-that I got a lover before he did?”

“...” Youngjae twitched.

“...Youngjae? You okay? Your face is purple-”

“GRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Yongguk screamed. “What the , Youngjae-”

“GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!”

“AAAHHHHHHHHH,” Yongguk screamed.

“SKRJGAWIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHSRGALHGRHAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

Yongguk shrunk into a small corner of the practice room, as Youngjae stood amidst his torn yellow notebook scraps and broken benches.

“Ohmygod,” Yongguk said slowly, his voice cracking. “I had no idea Daehyun was into the violent types.”

Youngjae swiveled his head, his bloodshot eyes zoning on the shaking figure in the corner. “Don’t bring Daehyun into this.”

Yongguk gulped, surprised. “All he ever does is bring people home anyways, it doesn’t really matter-”

“Don’t,” Youngjae said quietly.

Yongguk crossed his arms, his low voice calming down slightly now that Youngjae didn’t seem as pissed off as before.

“It’s the truth, Youngjae, you should be careful, he rarely does anything else but bring people-”

“Do you know how much he does?” Youngjae hissed, his eyes narrowing in real hard anger.

Yongguk blinked in surprise. “What?”

“He’s the type to lose sleep when his best friend is in trouble,” Youngjae spat, feeling strangely angry. “He’s the type to voluntarily be annoying just to cheer you up.”

“Youngjae-”

“No. You know what, no,” Youngjae said, pointing at Yongguk angrily. “Daehyun is the type to stay out late at night so he doesn’t get in your hair when you're preoccupied with your problems. He’s the type to secretly stay up and study at night while keeping up appearances that he’s having so he won’t interfere with the time he spends comforting you! He has and studies at the same time because of you!” Youngjae advanced until he was staring eye to eye with Yongguk, his finger jabbing the older boy’s chest angrily as he seethed. “Who the hell do you think you are, saying that’s all he does? How do you think he has such good grades? How do you think he has so many friends? How on earth could you think that your best friend does nothing but sleep around?! He cooks for you when you’re sad. He spends countless hours thinking up date ideas for you, asking those stupid friends for free tickets and ideas, working tirelessly so you get to see Himchan five more seconds each day as he keeps your teachers occupied so you aren’t marked tardy every single day, and this is how you treat him?! Shame on you, Bang Yongguk!”

“Youngjae-”

“No,” Youngjae spat, gathering his bag from the ground and ripping the door open. “I can’t believe I actually tried to help you!”

He stormed out in a fit of anger, his hands gripping his bag tightly as he yanked on his yellow beanie and threw the main entrance door to the Music Campus Hall wide open, the bitter cold of winter biting his cheeks.

Youngjae usually is irritated all the time, but it’s rare that he’s so angry he loses control like this.

The last time he was this angry was when his sister’s boyfriend hit her.

(His angry fit that time involved screaming about castration and splitting as he strangled his sister’s boyfriend with a blue lacy thong.)

He stormed into the main campus building, climbing up stairs and entering the building's empty classroom (a.k.a. Daehyun's frat house) and threw the door open. Jongin looked up from his spot on the couch, surprised. "Hey nerd, what's up?"

"Where. The. Hell. Is. He?" Youngjae seethed, and immediately Jongin watched Youngjae warily, noticing how the blonde was seriously angry.

"He's-"

The door behind Youngjae slid open. "Oh Jongin- hey Youngjae! I-"

Youngjae immediately spun around and angry bowled into Daehyun, wrapping his arms around Daehyun's toned torso and pressed his cheek angrily against the other boy's warm chest, feeling slightly better.

"Wha- oh, uh?" Daehyun sounded really confused, but wrapped his arms around Youngjae hesitantly anyways, laughing. "Hello to you too?"

Youngjae pressed his face closer, completely pissed off.

"Your best friend is an . Why does he live?" he asked, his words muffled.

Daehyun laughed again. "Is that a strange ual innuendo or is Yongguk really an ?"

Youngjae lifted his head up to glare up at the other boy. "Who on earth would take that as a ual innuendo?"

Daehyun winked. "I wouldn't put it past you, you're a strange one."

Youngjae sniffed, and then started headbutting Daehyun's chest angrily. "Yongguk doesn't even understand!"

"Oof," Daehyun wheezed, half laughing, half gasping as his arms tightened around Youngjae. "What? Oof! Youngjae! You're knocking - oof! - the breath out of me!"

Youngjae still felt angry. Yongguk was such a jerk. He doesn't deserve help from Daehyun (even if Daehyun is a stupid, stupid, stupid frat boy). He made a growling noise and tightened his arms angrily around the other boy.

Daehyun chuckled before removing one of his arms from the hug and tilted Youngjae's chin gently so the blonde was glaring pointedly at him.

"Hey," Daehyun hummed. "What's really going on? I thought you said you could handle the therapy sessions?"

"You never said your best friend was an ," Youngjae accused. Daehyun snorted.

"You also said I was an , so shouldn't he? Besides, Yongguk is harmless and nice, and-"

Youngjae actually felt enraged.

What the hell?

"Yongguk said that you did nothing else but bring other people home," Youngjae seethed, his cheeks flushed angrily. "He basically said you're a good for nothing, stupid, useless friend who-"

"Hey," Daehyun laughed, his voice gentler than Youngjae had heard before. He lightly brushed his thumb against Youngjae's cheek and simultaneously ran a finger down Youngjae's back to calm the blonde down. "Where did all your anger come from? Aren't you always annoyed with me, hmm? You can't get mad at the subject for our project-"

"This is different," Youngjae spat. "This is mean. Why don't you speak up for yourself?" Feeling useless, Youngjae felt his eyes heat up as angry tears gathered at the corner of his eyes. "What the hell?"

Daehyun laughed and placed his forehead against the blonde's, his breath ghosting Youngjae's lips. Youngjae froze, his eyes going cross eyed to keep track of where the other boy was, his tears almost stopping immediately.

"Yongguk gets really blunt when he's frustrated with himself. He probably didn't mean whatever he said," Daehyun hummed. Youngjae nodded silently, because if he had opened his mouth, an inhuman screech would probably have escaped from his throat.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-

Daehyun grinned. "Say, do you know what the best part of an Oreo is? It's the black cookie part and not the frosting part."

Meanwhile, Youngjae's brain was overworking itself again.

Uh oh.

"Darkness without light is an abyss. Light without darkness is blinding. One cannot exist without the other," Youngjae said stupidly, his mind blank because Daehyun's lips were so close and his heart was beating so fast if his heart were wings, Youngjae would be through the ing roof right now.

Daehyun snorted. "Yo Socrates, it's a ing cookie."

Youngjae felt himself smile.

I'M ANGRY YOU BASTARD DON'T MESS WITH ME I AM A RAGING BALL OF INFERNO.

Youngjae forced his mouth to frown, struggling to stay angry.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Wh-why?" Youngjae said through his gritted teeth.

"To get to the idiot's house," Daehyun breathed. "Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"The chicken."

Youngjae squinted. "Now listen up you motherer-"

Daehyun snorted and stepped back, pinching Youngjae's cheek, making the blonde swear profusely.

"YOU ING-"

"Language, honey," Daehyun snickered. "We have an audience."

Youngjae immediately turned beet red and swung around to see Jongin casusally picking his nails on the couch.

"'Sup guuuyssss," he casually drawled and got up, winking. "Just watching your couple PDA and getting hard, don't mind me."

Youngjae twitched as Jongin continued to speak, his smirk growing.

“However,” Jongin smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. “I’m still going to empty the contents of my stomach on to this couch if you start ing in the doorway.”

Youngjae raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms across his chest. “It’s fine, because then your stomach would be as empty as your soul.”

Daehyun snorted, chuckling.

Youngjae turned around, grinning. “What?”

Jongin shook his head as he slipped behind Youngjae and left, not before making a really disgusting face at Daehyun and mouthing 'whipped'.

Daehyun and Youngjae simultaneously gave him the middle finger and he laughed, shaking his head, telling them ‘don’t do it on the floor, Sehun just did it there with that big-eyed senior a few minutes ago’ and closed the door behind him, leaving the two of them alone.

There was a silence, only broken when Youngjae huffed and secretly smiled.

“If you wanted to cheer me up, you could have said so.”

Daehyun scratched his head, winking. “But where’s the fun in that?”

Behind Youngjae and Daehyun, the couch shifted slightly, and Youngjae swore that he literally peed himself from fright. He screeched and gripped Daehyun's arm.

"Hey," Daehyun laughed.

"I'm gonna myself!"

"Haha, what?"

"There's a ghost in here!"

"Male or female?"

Youngjae twitched, looking at Daehyun incredulously. "I don't know the gender of the ghost you ing crazed bastard!"

Daehyun snickered and shrugged.

Youngjae felt extremely annoyed.

(Not annoyed enough to lose all his hair though.)

(That's a whole another level of stress.)

"Why did I even get angry for you," Youngjae mumbled, and he looked around at the classroom.

It was the first time he had been inside the popular frat house. Of course, a few days ago he had been here to ask for Daehyun's help, but Daehyun had been such a stick up the blonde's that Youngjae hadn't seen anything else inside the room aside from Daehyun's stupid obnoxious face. It was sort of a little cleaner than he had imagined it, but aside from the occasional on the floor, it wasn't that bad.

No drugs.

Huh.

"No drugs?" Youngjae mentioned, slightly surprised.

Daehyun looked back at him confusedly as he tossed some pillows back on to the couch, motioning for Youngjae to sit. "I can't be high if I want to have good and study at the same time," Daehyun said, as if it was obvious.

Youngjae wrinkled his nose and stared at the couch.

"Oh. Have people had on it?"

"Who knows," Daehyun shrugged. "I certainly have. Want some tea?"

"Oh," Youngjae said. "Black please. By the way, I'm not placing my high maintenance on that couch. It will soil its martial value."

Youngjae swears that this is the weirdest conversation he has had.

They're talking about other people having like they're discussing mitochondria and their overabundance of hydrogen ions in between their membranes.

Huh.

Daehyun grinned. "You rear end has a value? Sit on the floor then."

Youngjae pointed to the floor. "Yes. By the way there are condoms on the floor. That means, y times happened.”

Daehyun frowned, pouring the hot water in a mug. “...you sat on my bed, Jae.”

Youngjae tried not to giggle when Daehyun mentioned in nickname. “Yeah, but you know how shows up underneath a black light? Well, I have a feeling that if I brought a black light here, this place would light up like a disco party.”

“Huh?”

Youngjae rolled his eyes.

Sigh.

It’s so hard being the functional and intelligent one sometimes.

“That means, I am not getting my covered in ghost ion."

Daehyun coughed. "You call ion?!"

"Uh," Youngjae said, confused. "Yeah? is a primal desire fueled by the fact that our species wants to mate and reproduce. When the male and female of the mates achieve , the male es into-"

Daehyun was laughing so hard he was gasping.

"Hey!" Youngjae huffed, striding across the room and swatting Daehyun on the shoulder, feeling ridiculous. "I'll have you know that I had an 100% in biology and got full marks on my college level Biology test in high school! I won the-"

Daehyun looked up,completely amused. "I learned the same thing in a more physical way and still aced the tests.”

Youngjae twitched. “What.”

Daehyun smirked, placing the hot cup of tea in Youngjae’s hands before leaning in and into the blonde’s ear.

“Having with the biology teacher was awesome.”

Youngjae promptly dumped the entire contents of his black tea on Daehyun’s back.

-------

k0RFcOGnsCMgriAifLcSpcncfOJZBg-iv9fe1DCS

Youngjae cannot believe he just spent 100,000₩ (approx. $100) on clothing.

Hell, he can’t believe that he just walked into a department store and buy something in another color other than light yellow.

I mean, what the heck?

Light yellow is the .

Light yellow is love.

Light yellow is life.

(Light yellow also happens to be Youngjae’s favorite color.)

(Youngjae is not biased in anyway.)

“Uh, hi?” Youngjae hesitantly said, approaching the store clerk. The store clerk looked up, eyeing him in his bright yellow puffy jacket.

“Can I, er, help you?” the clerk looked up, brushing her bleached strawberry blonde bangs out of her face as she went back to picking her nails.

Youngjae twitched.

He was going to murder this girl, but then he decided that he needed her help more.

“I need some frat clothes.”

The girl looked up, surprised. “What.”

“I...I...I don’t know,” Youngjae scrunched his nose up, thinking as hard as he could.

Goddamnit, Youngjae is the number one student in his class. He knows almost everything there is to know and yet Jung Daehyun invites him to bring Yongguk and Himchan to the one place he has no idea about.

THE CLUB.

(Dun dun dun.)

And Youngjae did do his research.

He searched ‘appropriate club clothing’ on Naver, but he never wants to do that again.

Why?

(It involves Nicki Minaj gifs and twerking.)

The only outfit he could really find looked really cool... but the male model was seriously hot and ripped and wasn’t wearing any top.

And Youngjae has a little more stomach fat than ideal, in his opinion.

“Do you have anything I could wear to, like, a club?”

“Yeah, but it’s gonna cost ya,” the girl said casually, sticking a piece of gum into and chewing it obnoxiously.

“You wanna die?” Youngjae mumbled, his eye twitching. The store clerk blinked.

“Whatcha say?”

“I really want some pie,” Youngjae grumbled. “Let’s get this over with.”

The clerk smiled, suddenly hospitable and mannerly. “Hold on a sec, I’m just going to look through our catalog for your sizes.”

Youngjae tried to smile back, but his mouth pulled into a sort of grimace.

Smooth, Yoo Youngjae.

Shut up, Brain. Who needs you when you have awesome pants.

Youngjae looked down at his bright yellow khakis.

Yaayyyyy.

Popularrrr.

Ding!

Youngjae bowed apologetically at the clerk as he reached into his back pocket, pulling out his phone.

 

From: Extraordinaire

I’ll pick you up around like six

 

To: Extraordinaire

fine

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

what’s with the snarky ‘fine’ text? ;) ‘cause you seem to have a fine

 

Youngjae blushed, looking up to see if anyone else in the store noticed. He huffed.

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 

Youngjae immediately scowled.

 

To: Extraordinaire

what’s that? you sound like you’re in pain. aw, a girl kicked you in the balls, yeah? I’d pay good money to see that

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

oh im so hurt y r u so mean

 

To: Extraordinaire

oh please, you love that I’m not afraid to kiss you in the balls

 

To: Extraordinaire

 

To: Extraordinaire

KIVK

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

OH MY GOD

 

To: Extraordinaire

KICK

 

To: Extraordinaire

KIIICCKKKK

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

oh my god youngjae im laughing so hard and i think this hot noona is staring at me like im insane help

 

Youngjae felt his ears burn as he furiously tapped his thumbs against the unforgiving touchscreen

 

To: Extraordinaire

SBUT UP

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

AJGLJLSFJAEW

 

To: Extraordinaire

what the heck? was that a sneeze?

 

To: Extraordinaire

god blew you

 

To: Extraordinaire

BLESS YOU

 

To: Extraordinaire

*BLESS YOU

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

oh my god

 

To: Extraordinaire

I’m going to hell

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

that’s nuts

 

To: Extraordinaire

Foreskin

 

To: Extraordinaire

Forrest

 

To: Extraordinaire

GODDAMNIT, I MEAN FOR REAL

 

Ding!

 

From: Extraordinaire

oh my god youngjae you are precious

 

Youngjae scowled, his cheeks hot.

 

To: Extraordinaire

SUBT UP

 

Youngjae decided to punish the other boy a little more by changing his contact name.

 

To: Canoe

btw do you have any black i need some for my anatomy homework

 

Ding!

 

From: Canoe

i’m going to assume you mean pens

 

To: Canoe

huh?

 

To: Canoe

oh yes! I meant pens

 

To: Canoe

im serious its autocorrect i swear

 

From: Canoe

its ok, i was just going to strangle my until it turned black so you’d me off

 

Youngjae seriously considered ways on how to dispose of a dead body without being caught by the government.

Ding!

 

From: Canoe

I’d do anything to get that mouth around my mommy

 

To: Canoe

im going to on you

 

Ding!

 

From: Canoe

hmm im kinda into kinks but im not into that kind of kink honey tsk

 

To: Canoe

oh my god

 

To: Canoe

im going to kick your teeth in and whip your

 

Ding!

 

From: Canoe

now THAT im into

 

The clerk grinned and hopped off her stool, going to the brightly lit Men’s section of the store.

“So how tight?”

Youngjae choked, looking up from his phone with his cheeks burning.

“Excuse me?”

“How tight?” the clerk giggled. “Do you want like ‘eh’ tight or ‘watch how these pants hug my 24/7’ tight?”

Youngjae felt a little violated with the way the clerk was eyeing him. “Uh, anything’s fine-”

“Do you have someone you want to please?” the clerk grinned.

Youngjae choked again. “What? No! What are you-”

“So you do!” the clerk giggled.

NO,” Youngjae sputtered. “I-”

“‘Watch how these pants hug my ’ it is!” the clerk happily laughed and pulled out a pair of black pants. “This is going to be so much fun!”

--------

[Location: Youngjae and Himchan’s Room, East Wing, Main Campus Housing Hall]

Youngjae dragged himself inside, only to be stepped on by Himchan, who was all ready to go.

“Youngjae, you bought clothes?” Himchan helped the gasping blonde up, disbelieving. “You don’t even spend money on clothes! Heck, you’re still wearing your middle school underwear because you’re so cheap.”

Youngjae glared and dragged the paper bag inside, choosing to ignore that statement. “I am frugal, and what if I need extra money? I don’t want to live in the slums. Where would I buy my chocolate from? I can’t live without chocolate!” he shot back, annoyed as he yanked his clothes off and slammed the door to their bathroom.

And, five minutes later, he was still trying to put on those goddamn ‘hug yer ’ pants.

Apparently they're called ‘skinny’ pants.

“Youngjae... you sound like you’re taking a crap in there. Are you okay?” Himchan worriedly said. “It’s been five minutes and I think I hear you screaming.”

“,” Youngjae spat out, red-faced and panting. “WHY THE HELL- WHO THE HELL INVENTED THESE ‘SKINNY PANTS’.”

“What-”

“I THINK I NEED TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND INTO THESE MOTHERING PANTS, THESE ARE SO TIGHT-

Ohmygod, you’re wearing form-fitting jeans! Oh my GOD,” Himchan squealed, smacking his hand against the wooden bathroom door repeatedly. “My Youngjae is wearing actual clothing! OH MY GOD.”

“NNGAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH,” Youngjae roared.

“OHHMYYGAAAAAHHHHHHHHDDDDD,” Himchan screamed.

“I CAN’T FEEL MY MANHOOD.”

“WHAT OH MY GOD LET ME SEEEEEEE.”

Himchan burst into the room, his eyes widening as he saw his best friend. Then he grinned excitedly.

“Well, your hair is a little messed up,” he said, eyeing Youngjae’s blonde hair (which was sticking straight up in little tufts. Youngjae’s dark circles were purple against his heavily panting and twitching red face, and a thin sheen of sweat covered his usually clean skin. “And your face is kinda ugly. But hey! Just let me fix you up just a little bit-”

“HELL DON’T TOUCH ME, YOU PINK THING,” Youngjae screeched, holding up a clothes hanger for defense.

Himchan looked down at his pink blazer, and his eyes started to tear up as he looked back at his horrified friend.

“B-b-but,” Himchan blubbered. “I like pink.”

Fine,” Youngjae caved immediately after Himchan started shooting his puppy eyes at him. “ONLY A LITTLE.”

---------

Youngjae crossed his arms and seethed silently, waiting outside the Housing Hall for Daehyun to show up in his goddamned car.

‘Only a little’ his .

Himchan smiled to himself, humming and looking content.

Youngjae rubbed his eyes.

“NOT THE MAKEUP,” Himchan screeched, slapping Youngjae’s hands away from the blonde’s face.

“Ow, , Himchan, ow, ow-

Daehyun chose that perfect moment to pull up against the curb. He poked his head out.

“Uh, are you guys gonna get in?”

The two best friends didn’t notice him as Himchan was too busy trying to keep Youngjae’s hands from poking his eyes out. Both of them were screeching and wailing at each other.

Daehyun chuckled before he pulled slowly off Himchan and spun the older boy around. He opened his mouth to say something, but as his eyes trailed over to Youngjae’s seething form, his mouth dropped and he just stared at Youngjae.

Like stared.

For a full minute.

Youngjae was staring back too, but it totally wasn’t because Daehyun, with his hair touseled and y, was wearing a gray wife beater and a dark brown leather jacket, and these tight jeans that clung to his form like Youngjae wanted to cling to him-

nonononooonOONonoGAgHaHahaNO.

Youngjae cleared his throat, looking self consciously at his own tight black pants and white button up, nervously blinking and pulling at his black tie.

What the-

“What are you looking at?” Youngjae tried to hiss, wincing when his voice cracked. Daehyun took a step forward, his eyes dark, and Youngjae had to step back, until his back was pressing against the cold surface of the dormitory hall wall.

“Nice pink blazer Himchan,” Daehyun said, his voice scratchy, his gaze never leaving Youngjae’s form.

Himchan giggled. “Thanks, but you’re not even looking?” He winked and closer to Daehyun. “Oh, and since you’re our driver, you better get in the car and not pop a because it’s hard to drive with one.”

Daehyun tore his gaze away from Youngjae’s body, looking slightly horrified. “Why do you know that?”

“Woman’s secret!” Himchan giggled and hopped into the car, his expression immediately stiffening when he saw the back seat was occupied with Yongguk.

Daehyun looked even more confused. Youngjae giggled and lightly pat Daehyun’s leather clad arm, jumping slightly when Daehyun’s attention was reverted back to the blonde.

“About Himchan-” Youngjae began.

“You’re wearing eyeliner,” Daehyun mumbled.

“You are too,” Youngjae chided. “Anyways, about Himchan-”

“Are you wearing-”

Daehyun daddy,” Youngjae laughed, shivering when Daehyun placed his warm hand on Youngjae’s elbow and gently lead him to the passenger side of the car, opening the door for him to get inside. “We have to focus on Himchan and Yongguk, got it?”

Daehyun walked around the front of the car and slid into the driver’s seat, revving up his engine.

“Yes mommy,” he absentmindedly said.

Yongguk and Himchan raised their eyebrows. “Mommy?” Yongguk chirped.

Youngjae turned around and gestured a fist at Yongguk, glaring at him. Yongguk whimpered and hugged his tigger plushie closer to his body.

---------

[Location: The Club (Name N/A)]

[BangHim Project: In Progress]

[BangHim Status: Awkward Poles]

[DaeJae Status: in the Cluuuubbbbbbb *hands up*]

Upon immediately entering the club, the music was already blaring at its loudest, with people on the dance floor and people at the bar and people everywhere and Youngjae felt so out of place because they were all so hot.

(Like Daehyun.)

“Yongguk and I are going to hit the bar,” Himchan snatched Yongguk’s hand. The oldest boy looked uncomfortably at Youngjae and confused.

“I thought you hated me?”

“Stick to the plan,” Himchan whispered at him. He nodded at Daehyun and Youngjae at the entrance, watching them confused.

“Ah, right,” Yongguk said, suddenly feeling a little better. “The DaeJae Initiative.”

“Bye guys,” Himchan smirked and Yongguk and him skipped away into the crowd.

Youngjae blinked, confused. “I thought... they hated each other?”

Daehyun shrugged. “Love is the best feeling in the world, I guess?”

Youngjae put his hands on his hips, shaking his head and tutting. “Hell no, the best feeling in the world is after you stuff your face with food and you kinda just lay there, not able to move your body because your belly is just too big.”

Daehyun laughed, his eyes still glued to Youngjae’s figure, roaming all over the unaware blonde’s body until they rested on his . Daehyun in a sharp breath.

“God,” he said into Youngjae’s ear loudly over the music. “If I had a penny every time someone glanced at your today, I’d be rich already.”

Youngjae looked back, hoping that Daehyun wouldn’t catch that his cheeks were already on fire. “What. I thought you were the one that’s attracting all the stares?”

Daehyun blinked. “No, it’s definitely you.”

Youngjae giggled. “No, I’m pretty sure it’s you.”

Daehyun grinned, stepping closer to Youngjae. “Nope, it’s you.”

“Aw, you er, you’re funny,” Youngjae laughed. “I’ve never been looked at in my life, so stop it!”

Daehyun shook his head in disbelief. “You really have no idea what you look like half the time, do you?”

Youngjae grinned. “I look like a walking yellow gumdrop, I know, I’ve heard it all already. It’s been chanted at my face and scratched into my desks and my notebooks, it’s kinda hard to forget. Oh, look! I think I see Himchan!”

Daehyun s his arm around Youngjae’s waist and pulled him back. “I mean you’re a mixture of cute, y, innocence, and crazy, Yoo Youngjae, and half the campus has been panting after you since you’ve started dating me.”

But Youngjae wasn’t listening.

He’s never been in a club before, who could blame him?

Whoa! Wow, what is that guy wearing!

Whoa! Look! A drunk guy!

Wow, look at all those illegal substances in that tray!

Wow, a real e! They look like they do in the movies, except way tier!

Wow! I think I just saw someone hump someone else!

Wow! Is that a finger!

Wow! A real martini!

“Let’s go and mingle with the highly intoxicated crowd,” Youngjae told Daehyun excitedly.

Daehyun looked highly amused.

As Youngjae rolled his eyes and turned around, grabbing Daehyun’s hand and pulling him forward eagerly, a drunk girl smelling of alcohol rammed into Youngjae, tripping over each other.

“Whoa,” Youngjae said, his eyes wide. “A real intoxicated person. I’ve never seen one before!”

Daehyun made a strangled noise that sounded like a dying whale, the hand in Youngjae’s tightening.

The girl giggled drunkenly. “Is it bad that I’m fourteen and my boyfriend is forty?”

Youngjae furrowed his brows, mulling over his reply as the music blared in the background.

“I think,” Youngjae said slowly. “You meant your dad?”

The girl wailed and ran away.

“Oh my god, Youngjae,” Daehyun snorted in amusement as he pulled Youngjae closer to him, sliding his hands on the blonde’s waist and holding him firmly, the tips of his fingers sliding slightly underneath Youngjae’s shirt. His eyes glittered curiously in the dim lights as he forced Youngjae’s hips to sway with the rhythm of his own and Youngjae had to hold on to Daehyun’s shoulders to stay up straight.

“This feels kind of y,” Youngjae said, his throat slightly dry.

Daehyun tilted his head, his bangs falling on to his forehead, the slightly curly brown strands giving the other boy a more innocent look.

“Is that nerd speak for ‘wow I’m so ’?”

“Oh, hell,” Youngjae rolled his eyes, feeling the corners of his mouth twitch upwards. “Shut up, .”

“Oh twitchy,” Daehyun snickered, his grip on Youngjae’s hips tightening as they swayed to the beat. “Come over to Myspace and Twitter on my Yahoo ‘till I Google all over your Facebook.”

Youngjae tried not to giggle.

He really did.

“Then,” Youngjae smirked. “I can push you down the stairs and watch you tumblr down.”

“Ouch, that’s so not y,” Daehyun winced, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips as well. “That’s about as y as a run down pick-up truck.”

Youngjae huffed, his eyes glittering in amusement.

“What’s up with guys and cars? Why do guys think it’s y when their love interest drives stick shift in a car?”

Daehyun playfully pressed himself closer, challenging the other as he swayed their hips together. He leaned forward so he could be heard over the loud music.

“Personally, I like to sit there and pretend it’s my .”

Youngjae blushed and leaned forward as well. “You know what really turns me on?”

Daehyun blinked, a slow smile forming on his face. “What.”

Youngjae leaned closer, whispering into Daehyun’s ear. “Unprotected.”

Daehyun swallowed.

“Wifi.”

“You little tease,” Daehyun hissed, not looking too upset at all. Youngjae grinned cheekily before he caught sight of what was actually going down on the dance floor.

Whoa, what are those two people doing on the dance floor-

Daehyun,” Youngjae excitedly pointed at two people on the dance floor. “Let’s do that!”

Daehyun looked up and choked on thin air. “Uh, Youngjae, let’s do another form of dance, like uh-”

Youngjae looked up, patting impatiently at Daehyun’s arm around his waist, his brown eyes wide and excited. “But it looks so fun!”

Jae,” Daehyun coughed, and if Youngjae didn’t know better, he thought that Daehyun’s cheeks looked slightly red in the flashing lights. “Babe, those people are grinding.”

“Oh wow, what’s that?”

“That’s, uh, when two people, uh, dance intimately- whoa!”

Youngjae pulled Daehyun excitedly.

“Youngjae, please, wait, stop-

“Teach me,” Youngjae grinned, feeling excited.

Wow, so this is how popular people interact!

It’s kinda strange, but Youngjae’s all up for trying new things.

It’s always good to try new and exciting things that look weird!

Right?

Right?!

“Here, I’ll get started,” Youngjae chirped, and he turned so the back of his body was pressed up against Daehyun’s front, grabbing the other boy’s hands and sliding them so they rested on his hips.

“Youngjae, I’m not sure if this is a good idea,” Daehyun said in a strangled voice, his voice cutting off when the blonde copied one of the other couples on the dance floor, bending down so his backside was pressed against Daehyun’s crotch.

“C’mon Daehyun, it’ll be fun!”

Daehyun groaned out loud. “Don’t you dare regret this later,” he growled before he tightened his grip on Youngjae’s hips and pressed himself closer into Youngjae’s , and suddenly Youngjae understood why Daehyun was so reluctant to do this with him. He stood straight up, yelping as he blushed furiously. Daehyun laughed breathily into Youngjae’s ear, his grip on the blonde’s thin hips tightening as he pressed himself closer, rolling his hips to the beat of the music as Youngjae whimpered and horrifyingly found himself pressing back.

D-Daehyun,” he gasped, and he rolled his hips back to meet Daehyun’s, and Daehyun groaned into Youngjae’s ear, swearing softly as Youngjae let out a strangled mewl escape his throat. “Oh, I didn’t think-

“Raise your arms slightly,” Daehyun growled, his voice low, and Youngjae immediately did, gasping and crying out softly as Daehyun placed both his hands on Youngjae’s chest and slowly slid his hands downwards down the blonde’s torso, his hips still moving to the music. When his hands finally, finally slid down to the blonde’s stomach, Youngjae pressed his hips back to avoid being tickled, his sinking against Daehyun’s crotch. Daehyun let out a soft ‘’ before he spun Youngjae back around so they were facing each other, both of them breathing heavily. Youngjae shivered when Daehyun took the blonde’s hands and placed them on his shoulders, his own hands sliding down Youngjae’s hips and jerking him forward their legs were practically tangling, their chests pressed up against each other, and their hips brushing and swaying sensually to the beat. Daehyun’s eyes were dark as Youngjae bit his lips when he tripped on one of Daehyun’s legs and fell forward.

“Damn,” Daehyun chuckled into Youngjae’s ear. “Where did you learn to react like that?”

“I’ve never l-learned,” Youngjae stuttered, refusing to look into Daehyun’s heated gaze. Daehyun rolled his hips against Youngjae’s, causing both of them to gasp.

“You’re practically mewling and we’re only dancing, mommy,” Daehyun purred.

Youngjae twitched. “I am a man. I am manly.”

“Uhuh,” Daehyun hummed, his eyes amused.

Youngjae glared. “My new name is Young-man. I am the man.”

“I know you’re a boy,” Daehyun said throatily, his hands sliding down to cup Youngjae’s , squeezing slightly as Youngjae cried out and glared at the other boy.

Clearly,” Youngjae gasped and Daehyun ground their hips together, both of them in a sharp breath as they came in contact with each other. Daehyun pressed his forehead against Youngjae’s.

“You’re impossible.”

Youngjae blew a puff of air against Daehyun’s face.

“I am sassy.”

“Let’s play a game called ‘I’m totally joking, but would do that in a heartbeat if you were into it’.”

Youngjae narrowed his eyes, blushing as he swatted at Daehyun’s shoulder.

“I’m totally joking, but I think if I wasn’t super right now, I would smack you down for not stopping me when I said to try this dirty so-called ‘grinding’ dance.”

Daehyun grinned, his breath brushing against Youngjae’s lips. “I’m totally joking, but I’d seriously love to you senseless over and over again.”

Youngjae blushed and placed a finger on Daehyun’s lips. “Hush, until married, remember?”

Daehyun whined, brushing his nose against Youngjae’s cheek. “Can’t I at least ?”

Youngjae seriously felt like he was taking care of a puppy.

Daehyun is a loser.

“What? No! And,” Youngjae giggled. “Don’t you dare use me as ion fodder, daddy, I’ll cut your balls off and-”

“And kick my teeth in?” Daehyun finished for Youngjae, pinching the blonde’s backside again.

“Don’t do that!” Youngjae yelped, and Daehyun laughed before sliding his lips on to Youngjae’s neck and nipping at the pale skin there.

Youngjae gripped Daehyun’s biceps tightly as he mewled softly, and he looked away from Daehyun to see Himchan catch a drunk-out-of-his-mind Yongguk.

“Daehyun,” Youngjae tried to move, but Daehyun only tightened his arms, kissing and on Youngjae’s neck.

“Daehyun, ah, wait what are you-”

Daehyun bit at Youngjae’s exposed collarbone, humming contentedly as Youngjae arched his back into Daehyun’s body. Youngjae dug his nails into Daehyun’s arm as he pushed himself into the contact, a little terrified of how he was responding to Daehyun’s advances.

Because, according to his classes on bodily functions and psychology lessons, the way he was acting meant that he was-

“DAEHYUN DIDN’T EVEN mAKE HIS bED thIS mORnINg!” Yongguk roared, his low voice obviously loud as Himchan tried to hush him down frantically.

Daehyun groaned, sighing against Youngjae’s skin. “Why does he make me make my bed when I’m just going to sleep in it again tonight”

Youngjae nudged Daehyun away, out of breath and highly amused. “Why wipe your if you’re just going to again?”

Daehyun snorted, and Youngjae shoved him playfully, lacing their fingers together and pulling towards where Himchan and Yongguk were making a huge scene.

“DAEHYUN NEVER SENDS ME FLOWERS,” Yongguk roared, pointing a shaking finger at Himchan. “BECAUSE I ALWAYS USE THEM TO E TO YOU! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!”

Himchan’s mouth dropped open. “Uh,” Himchan intelligently said, and squeaked when Yongguk grabbed the front of his pink blazer and pulled him close.

“IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I GET HARD WHEN I SMELL DAISIES,” Yongguk complained loudly. “I KEEP ON IN THAT STUPID DAISY BUSH IN THE COURTYARD BECAUSE IT TURNS ME ON AND THEN I THINK OF LUSH .”

Himchan winced, clearly not sure what to feel at the moment. “That’s... nice, Yongguk. I’m very happy for you.”

Daehyun quickly hustled over, grabbing Yongguk off Himchan as Youngjae pried Yongguk’s hands off Himchan’s now-wrinkled blazer.

“You,” Yongguk said drunkenly, his eyes dark as he fixated his gaze on Himchan. Youngjae felt Himchan shiver slightly, his breathing labored. “You... you invade my thoughts day and night. Everyone at school calls you quiet and strange but you’re just shy and unique. Even that yellow friend of yours,” Yongguk nodded to Youngjae, who twitched, making Daehyun snort softly. “He knows. I know that’s why he sticks with you all the time. Youngjae is the kind of best friend someone can have. He deals with your and acts like he hates you all the time, but in reality, he’s always thinking about you.” Yongguk dragged his drunken gaze over to Youngjae. “Youngjae to you is like Daehyun is to me. I’ll always need Daehyun to pick up after my messes. I can’t do without him.”

Youngjae felt a small smile pull at the ends of his lips, glancing over happily to see that Daehyun was watching him, a careful yet fond expression on his features.

“Shucks, Gguk,” Daehyun said softly, pulling Yongguk’s arm over his shoulders so he could help the older boy support his own weight. “I’m your personal janitor. We promised, remember?”

Yongguk grinned drunkenly.

Himchan slid his hand into Youngjae’s, squeezing it softly. “I don’t do enough for you, do I?”

Youngjae looked at him, playfully horrified. “Oh , are you drunk too? Please don’t be nicer to me, I might pee myself.”

Himchan grinned. “I had a few to drink.”

Yongguk suddenly cleared his throat loudly, grinning sloppily as he lurched forward, pulling Daehyun with him as he tried to hug a very startled Himchan.

“Himchan,” he said. “I have something to declare. I looooo-”

He stopped.

Daehyun stared.

Youngjae stopped breathing.

Himchan gaped.

Yongguk frowned, and then threw up all over the three of them, dousing them in a perfect and turbid shower of stomach acid and alcohol.

Youngjae began to twitch violently.

-------

[Location: Outside Himchan and Youngjae’s Dorm Room]

[BangHim Project: On Hold]

[BangHim Status: Out like a lightbulb]

[DaeJae Status: Doused in a true mix of alcohol with a touch of tortilla chip]

“We almost had it,” Daehyun groaned as he shifted Yongguk higher up on his back. “He almost confessed!”

“I’m gonna die smelling like bile and horse ,” Youngjae panted, horrified, as he hauled Himchan (who had passed out the moment he realized some of the throw up actually went into his mouth.

“Usually Gguk doesn’t projectile vomit. He must’ve drank a lot,” Daehyun groaned, finally reaching the top step and collapsing. “Usually it just kind of... dribbles out of his mouth.”

Youngjae reached into his back pocket and pulled out Himchan’s room keys, fumbling and unlocking the door. “Usually, Himchan and I don’t drink or go clubbing. Period.”

Daehyun grinned, helping the disgruntled blonde lift Himchan up and into his kitchen.

“You learn something new everyday?”

“Nice try, ,” Youngjae said, following the other boy to the door.

Once he was out the door, Daehyun turned and lifted Yongguk, so the other boy was piggy backing him.

“Good nigh- oh god, Yongguk is hard,” Daehyun said, horrified. “Not this again.”

Youngjae snickered. “At least Himchan is completely dead. Yours is still drunk off his rocker.”

“Blimey,” Daehyun rolled his eyes. “I’m not sleeping tonight. Again.”

“You’re not gonna call someone over?” Youngjae said, surprised. Daehyun snorted.

“And cover them with Yongguk’s stomach acid? Plus, I’m so tired, I’m calling it a night.”

Youngjae bit his lip and shrugged, suddenly feeling as if a weight had been lifted off his chest.

Huh.

Weird.

“My ’s probably nicer than theirs is anyways,” Youngjae taunted, hoping that he appeared unaffected.

Daehyun made a fake gagging noise. “I’m going back now, good night, I hope you get a nightmare, Twitchy.”

Youngjae leaned against his doorframe, giggling. “Whatever you say, pepperoni s.”

Daehyun grinned, shifting Yongguk up again. “At least I don’t have a birthmark shaped like a on my .”

Youngjae blushed furiously. “It is small, and I’m not even going to ask how you knew that.”

Daehyun smirked. “Himchan.”

“Pea bladder.”

“Two left feet.”

“.”

“Twitchy.”

The two of them glared at each other until Yongguk groaned and shifted around on Daehyun’s back, making the boy wrinkle his nose.

“Ugh, he’s getting harder.”

“Yeah?” Youngjae laughed, weirdly wishing that Daehyun didn’t have to go and leave him alone with Himchan.

“Yeah,” Daehyun said, his eyes staring back.

Youngjae giggled, bumping his shoulder against the doorway again. “You were about to leave?”

“Huh? Oh yeah,” Daehyun grinned, and he turned in the other direction, glancing back and winking. “Good night, mommy,” he said softly.

“Good night, daddy,” Youngjae laughed, shooing him away with small motions in his fingers.

“See you tomorrow?” Daehyun looked hopeful.

“Yeah,” Youngjae giggled. “See you.”

Daehyun grinned, the winter moonlight sparkling off his eyes and softening his features before he turned around and made his way down the stairs once again to get to his own dorm room.

Youngjae bit his lip, already missing stupid, stupid, stupid Daehyun as he worried about the growing feeling in his chest, and what it meant, and if the textbooks he read on human emotions were actually right.

The night was silent except for Daehyun’s careful steps and Yongguk’s distant groans getting softer and softer in the distance.

-------

YUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP

LONG IN CHAPTER I HATE MYSELF I TRIED TO BE FUNNY AND THEN THIS HAPPENED FUKKFUKUCUKFUK

It’s so long and not funny and it got a little mature inthe middle but the is b a d  i am so bad at oh my god i am so sorry

this was also supposed to be your xmas present... *cynical laugh*

yeaahhhhhh i .

oh my god I read all your comments. Each of them are like little presents to me every day.

You have no idea how much they mean to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

it’s still cold, and where I am, it’s getting colder!

Remember to keep your hands, your heads, your legs, and your warm guys. ( are important, mind you. gals, you know. guys, this is for you too.)

Make sure to use lotion! (, i didn’t mean it in a ual way. guys!! ;; I’m not all ual innuendo, i promise!)

I feel really bad about making you wait this long, but for those who haven’t read some of my other fics, you can while you’re waiting! I’m not really sure which ones are similar but I’m guessing TING ON OUR DESK, SOME S & A GENIE (i've been told a lot that this one's super cracky), MY CLASS PRES. ISN’T THIS Y, and maybe WHICH YOUNGJAE?!, so if you feel bored, feel free to check them out! I mean, I kind of like keeping my writing light and fluffy, and some of you have been asking what to read, so here it is

ps i am continueing all of them im just trying to finishing this one first because this one's supposed to be done by xmas and i didnt ;;, sorry boos)

(ps warning for some of them because i make some lame attempts at comedy always)

i love you all

as always, it has been natsukoi

feel free to comment, i love comments

i love you

i also love Daehyun and youngjae

i also love bap

the list goes on

PS HOLY THIS CHAPTER IS A TOTAL OF 40 PAGES SINGLE SPACED WHAT HAVE I DONE WHO AM I FUKCUF

tumblr_mi4zqwWIUH1qhvdmno7_250.pngtumblr_mi4zqwWIUH1qhvdmno8_250.pngtumblr_mi4zqwWIUH1qhvdmno2_250.pngtumblr_mi4zqwWIUH1qhvdmno4_250.pngtumblr_mi4zqwWIUH1qhvdmno10_r1_250.pngtumblr_mi4zqwWIUH1qhvdmno5_250.png