The Deadful, Dreadful, Terrible Truce

Aphrodite and the Ugly, Fat, Flying Baby

[10 DAYS UNTIL D-DAY]

[Location: Library]

“Youngjae?” Himchan hesitantly poked at his friend.

“Fuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,” Youngjae groaned. “ ruck duck nuck wuck yuck.”

“Youngjae?”

“Frackle frickle frackle frat frat fat momma as hot as frickle frackle can do,” Youngjae said, glaring at Himchan through one eye. “If this is about Yongguk, bye.”

Himchan blushed, covering his cheeks. “No, not about Yongguk. It’s actually about someone else.”

Youngjae sat up, horrified. “Oh no, you haven’t fallen in love with anyone else, have you?”

“What? No! There’s only one person for me- I mean, I’m not in love with anyone!”

“Himchan, you’re not fooling anyone either. What is it.”

Himchan looked at him with big eyes, trying to fight the blush on his cheeks.

“Uh, Youngjae, I know I’m your hyung, but-”

“Yes, go on,” Youngjae mumbled, feeling dread mount on his shoulders.

“Well but I’m also pretty naive and-”

“Get to the point, hyung.”

“...What’s ?”

Youngjae choked on his own spit and coughed heavily, his face bright red.

“What the hell brought this one on, for the love of God, Himchan.”

Himchan hid his face in his hands, his raven black hair only making the tips of his pale burning bright red ears stand out. “I heard Yongguk’s friend Daehyun telling him about it during class today and I couldn’t help but wonder!”

Youngjae slammed his head down on the desk again, smashing his pencil on top of his Calculus homework, wailing in frustration.

Freaking stupid, stupid, stupid Daehyun.

Himchan continued, fiddling with his fingers. “Because I thought there was only one type of in the world, and that was where Mommy and Daddy love each other very, very much and then they frolic and do the frickle frackle!”

Youngjae kept his head on his desk, raising his hands. He waved his left hand. “.” He waved his right hand. “.” He then slapped his hands together. “And bam! Up the it goes, and there you go. .”

Himchan squeaked, probably bright red. “How...how on earth does that work?”

Youngjae has officially had enough.

The blonde calmly got up, slowly and neatly packed away his prized yellow calculator, his math homework and very precisely zipped his backpack up. Then, he slowly swung the backpack, wiggling so it sat on his back perfectly.

“Youngjae?” Himchan looked up meekly, his eyes wide.

“I am going to go to Chemistry class. I am going to see Jongup. I am going to whine to him about my hair loss. I am not going to kill anyone on the way there. I repeat to myself, I am not going to kill anyone on the way there.”

Himchan whined softly. “Jae, are you okay?”

Youngjae twitched.

“NOOHH, I AM NOT OKAY,” Youngjae roared, spit flying everywhere. Himchan was so startled, he fell backwards from his chair with a crash, and Youngjae gave him the stink eye and stomped away.

My hair, he sobbed silently. My poor, poor, growing bald patches. Oh, what a day!

---------

[Location: Sophomore Chemistry Campus Lab]

Youngjae stalked into the room, ripping a few flowers from a nearby pot and tearing them to shreds, a dangerous dark aura surrounding his thin body.

If looks could kill, the whole Chemistry class would have been dead the moment Yoo Youngjae stepped into the room.

“Hyung?” Jongup smiled.

Youngjae unceremoniously threw himself at his desk, muffling his screams into his soft yellow backpack, his hands running through his hair.

Jongup smiled again, hesitantly patting Youngjae on the back. “There, there, hyung, you have so much to live for!”

Youngjae sniffled and looked up, hopeful. “Like what?”

Jongup sat back in his chair, thinking. He suddenly grinned brightly. “Like Shake Shack burgers!”

Youngjae twitched.

“Or Olaf! Do you wanna build a snowmaaannn? C’mon, let’s go and plaaayyyyy-”

Youngjae threw an eraser shaving from the floor at Jongup and slammed his head back down into his backpack again.

Right, where was I?

The blonde then proceeded to start screaming into his backpack again, his high pitched screeches muffled by the soft yellow fabric.

Two whole years of torture, Jongup!”

The blonde continued to scream himself silly until there was a soft nudge on his shoulder blade.

“Hey hyung,” Jongup said softly. “There’s someone asking to see you.”

“Tell the person to out,” Youngjae said, muffled, pointedly glaring into the backpack.

Jongup nudged him more urgently. “Hyung, I really can’t. It’ll be difficult. I don’t want the whole campus to hate me.”

Youngjae was about to retort that he might as well have the whole campus hate him until he noticed that the usual soft murmurs of his Chemistry classmates were no longer present, and instead there was absolute silence.

Youngjae lifted his head slightly, grudgingly curious, until his eyes rested on the cheerful figure in the doorway.

The person still had that infuriatingly y hair, and y y y, and y, and that stupid, stupid, stupid smirk on his stupid, stupid y face.

“Hey Twitchy,” Daehyun said, waving slightly, before ruffling his hair in embarrassment and letting loose a soft smile.

And then, Youngjae twitched and all the girls in the room went and died right then and there.

-----

[Location: Main Dining Hall Campus Garden]

[Subject: Jung Daehyun]

[Relationship: Stupid]

[Status: Stupid]

“What,” Youngjae plopped down on the cool grass, dumping his backpack in the shade, since classes were cancelled because too many girls fainted. “Do you want?”

Daehyun sat down, his brown eyes trained on the blonde’s face.

“You said you wanted to play cupid.”

Youngjae glanced at Daehyun, looking away.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

“Yep.”

Daehyun grabbed Youngjae’s hands. “I wanna do it.”

Youngjae suddenly felt himself grow hot, the heat spreading from where Daehyun touched him.

"Uh, what," Youngjae replied stupidly, silently wondering what was going on with his suddenly hot face.

Daehyun scrunched his face. "Yongguk is head over heels for Himchan. He tells me about it every hour, every minute, every second of the every day," Daehyun cutely scrunched up his nose, leaning in closer to whisper in Youngjae's ear, oblivious to Youngjae's ever reddening face. "He sometimes jacks off in the daisy field over there because he tells me Himchan smells like the freshest daisies in an untainted spring field. It's such a turn off, I'm gonna die."

Youngjae turned around, ignoring how his body temperature got really hot. "Himchan always tells me he doesn't love Yongguk but he does because every single effing time Yongguk smiles, Himchan drools all over himself and moons himself silly over the memory until he's hard." Youngjae leaned in closer, whispering. "He's such a hyungwhore and he fantasizes at night when he thinks I'm asleep. I'm going bald like Hyorin from SISTAR."

Daehyun scoffed. "I've had it worse. Imagine ing it up with this hot older noona with a great rack and all of a sudden Yongguk opens the door and a blast of fresh daisy wafts into your bedroom. And Yongguk is . And erect. And he continues to ramble about how perfect Himchan is while my willy is still inside the hot and bothered noona."

Youngjae glared, wrinkling his nose. "That is mortifying, but what do you know? Imagine studying for chemistry for two days straight, running on fourteen cups of coffee, and when you finally finish taking the test and you're ready to go to sleep, you go back to your room to find your roommate has had a bowel explosion in the living room and has shat all over himself because he stared at a picture of his crush for too long."

Daehyun scoffed this time, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. “I’d never study in the first place, so I’d never be in that situation.”

Youngjae threw his hands up in the air, glaring at the brown haired boy in front of him. “I’d never shag an older noona in my bed while my best friend was home in the bathroom to freshly picked daisies, so I’d never be in that situation!”

“Well, I don’t even need to study for tests, I just get good grades.”

Well, I don’t sleep with both men and women once and kick them to the curb, leaving them begging for more. Where’s your Bible?”

“You twitch a lot. It’s weird. Are you an alien?” Daehyun smirked, obviously loving how the blonde bristled the words.

“You smell like a lot. Do you live in a toilet?” Youngjae shot back, twitching in annoyance.

Daehyun huffed. “.”

Youngjae huffed back. “.”

Daehyun glowered. “Nerd.”

Youngjae glared right back. “Half-.”

“Fake-Santa Dresser.”

“Balls-snatcher.”

“Potty-Pooper that misses when he tries.”

“Loser that can’t keep it in his pants.”

“Moron.”

“Pretentious tard.”

There was a pause.

Daehyun sighed. “You know what? We’ve suffered a lot, haven’t we? Too much.”

Youngjae clutched his forehead, nodding sadly. “My hair. My livelihood. My dreams!”

They both eyed each other with distaste before Youngjae leaned forward, poking Daehyun’s chest harshly.

"Jung Daehyun, I think that although I hate your guts, I think we have to be the better person and think for the good of our best friends here. For their sorry- sakes as well as our own."

Daehyun wiped away a fake tear. “I can risk being seen with you and still pick some noonas up, so I think we should do it.”

Youngjae eyed him carefully, watching Daehyun’s stupid mouth turn from a frown to a small stupid stupid stupid smile. He grudgingly offered a hand out to the boy in front of him.

“Truce?”

Daehyun glanced at it before sliding his hand into Youngjae’s shaking firmly.

“Truce.”

There was a pause, and Daehyun looked down at their entertwined hands.

“This really is kind of like playing cupid for Yongguk and Himchan. What should we call them? Project BangHim? Get it? Bang? Him? Gettit?” Daehyun chortled to himself, where Youngjae shot him a thoroughly unamused glare.

“If we’re going to work together, we’re going to have to make it so you keep your head out of your pants. And yes, we are playing cupid. I,” Youngjae pointed to himself. “Am the goddess Aphrodite, since I am beautiful despite my lack of hair. And you,” Youngjae pointed distastefully towards the cute boy opposite from him. “Are the stupid, fat, ugly, flying baby we call Cupid. Together we will fight for true love and justice and bring true Christmas spirit to all. We'll get them together by Christmas Day, December 25th.”

Daehyun was offended. “Hey, I’m not fat!”

That’s what you had a problem with?” Youngjae deadpanned.

Both of them glared at each other before letting their hands go, wiping them on their shirts.

Daehyun blew out of his mouth, ruffling his hair. “So... what’s next?”

Youngjae set his yellow backpack down, carefully pulling out the the girly magazine from the other day. Daehyun wrinkled his nose.

“It looks like a Barbie doll shat on it.”

Youngjae’s eyes lit up, and he couldn’t help grinning despite himself. “That’s what I said!”

Daehyun laughed softly, reading the next line.

Step #1: Your friend’s crush has a friend? Be friends!

“Oh ,” Daehyun said.

Youngjae felt like he was losing hair again.

“Oh .”

--------

Hi guys!! It's T-10 Days 'til Christmas! This is my present to you all, specially you specialguest, seckchan, zelbabyz, Jpd0824, Mariaree and much and all of my lovely beautiful and gorgeous subscribers! Thank you so much for accepting a newbie writer like me this year and being so supportive ;; I know I've gone AWOL for a long time but I promise to update much soon! I love you all♥

If I scare you all away please dont be scared i dont bite

i love you all

my babies♥

comments are greatly appreciated

thank you for reading! 

ps. how's the christmas shopping going? I'm almost done! :D♥