Junhong, the ting Baby

Aphrodite and the Ugly, Fat, Flying Baby

[7 DAYS UNTIL D-DAY]

[Location: BangDae Room]

Youngjae woke up in Yongguk's room, his mouth dry and his head aching.

After the - episode, as Daehyun called it, Yongguk calmly assessed that it was snowing too hard outside for Himchan and Youngjae to safely arrive at home, and so they stayed over. Although Daehyun had offered for Youngjae to stay in his room, Youngjae had wrinkled his nose and pointed at the floor, asking if he ever had there. When Daehyun, completely nonplussed, said 'duh, yeah, doggy-style', Youngjae then proceeded to strangle him with some rope from the trash can and then holed himself up in Yongguk's room, claiming to protect his ' ' and that he 'didn't want to find a toy up his in the morning'.

A smell of eggs wafted through the air, and Youngjae blinked, rubbing his eyes before spotting another male in the room watching him intently.

"So you're not going to say anything?"

Youngjae clutched the confiscated on his hand, glaring at it before he threw it on his couch. Himchan was smiling this knowing smile that told Youngjae his best friend knew something he didn't.

And it irritated him.

"No," Youngjae grumbled. "How did you make up with Yongguk?"

Himchan smiled that smile again. "Oh, we bonded over...something...else...?"

The two friends stared at each other.

"You're terrible at lying," Youngjae twitched.

"So are you," Himchan evenly sent back.

They stared some more, when Youngjae occasionally twitching in annoyance.

Yongguk opened the door, holding a burger. "Hey guys, we're having burgers- WHOA INTENSE EYE-ING BYE!" He slammed the door to his bedroom shut.

Youngjae pointed at the closed door, where Yongguk's rapid steps faded into silence, before coming back and getting loud again. He burst into the room.

"Please don't fall in love in my bedroom," he whimpered, his eyes on Himchan, before he padded out the door again.

Youngjae threw his hands up in exasperation.

"Great, now your future husband thinks that we're getting it on in his bedroom!"

Himchan blushed. "Future husband?"

Youngjae spun, poking his best friend's chest. "I am going to get you two together even if it's the death of me!"

Himchan blinked, bewildered. "You're going to what?"

Youngjae threw the door open. "! Get in here, now!"

Himchan looked even more confused. "Who's -"

Daehyun poked his head in, his hair adorably curly and fluffy from staying in the snow for too long last night, his bed head making him even cuter than before.

Stupid, stupid, stupid cute hair.

"You called?"

Himchan frowned. "?"

Daehyun smiled and waved. "That's me!"

Youngjae sniffed, hooking his arm into Daehyun's, before glaring at his friend and storming out, dragging the with him and slamming the door to Daehyun's room behind him.

They walked (well, Daehyun was dragged) down the hallway until they reached Daehyun’s room door. The blonde stormed inside and was about to sit on the black and white bed, until he abruptly stood up and lifted the covers. Seeming to deem that the bed was appropriate for his pert , he sat down again, grumbling.

Daehyun raised his eyebrows. “What was that?”

Youngjae looked up boredly. “I didn’t want to impale myself with any discarded toys you kept used on someone last night. Plus,” he wrinkled his nose in disgust. “I didn’t notice before, but your room smells like smoke.”

Daehyun frowned. “Jongin likes to smoke around me,” he said.”I didn’t sleep with anyone last night though?”

“Wow,” Youngjae said, genuinely impressed. “Did mentioning the Bible all those times save your sorry soul? I thought you had like two people lined up for last night?”

Daehyun shrugged. “I didn’t feel like it. I called it off.”

“Wow. What gives? Did Santa threaten you with coal already?”

Daehyun sighed, running his hand through his hair. “I felt like I was cheating on you.”

And then Youngjae suddenly felt a giant bat flutter around in his stomach.

(Butterflies are for wusses.)

“What?” Youngjae’s voice shook a little. “But we’re not involved!”

Daehyun scratched his neck. “Yeah, I know right? Weird. It’s probably the truce.”

Youngjae’s eyes widened, and he felt his cheeks grow uncomfortably hot, like someone had just turned up the heat a few notches. Daehyun blinked meaningfully at Youngjae, and both of them held their breaths, like something was going to happen.

And Youngjae’s mind went blank when Daehyun suddenly started to move forward, step by step, his eyes dark and trained directly on Youngjae’s quivering lower lip. The brown haired boy kept on moving forward until he was bent over Youngjae, his breath fanning against Youngjae’s cheek, causing the blonde to blush and blink violently, his heart thumping like crazy.

“Daehyun,” Youngjae squeaked, placing his hands on the other boy’s firm chest and softly pushing him away. “What. Are. You. Doing?”

Daehyun groaned and leaned forward.

He was really close now.

Alert!

“I have absolutely no idea,” he mumbled, rubbing his nose against Youngjae’s cheek and inhaling softly. Youngjae shivered.

He had to get out of this situation.

Fast.

Because according to his databank (aka his brain), the reason why he was acting this way around Daehyun at the moment was because of

fukcing

love.

(It must be L.O.V.E! 200% sure of that!, Akdong Musician sang in his head.)

(Stupid Akdong Musician.)

“Hey,” Youngjae whimpered, nearly growing cross eyed as he tried to keep up with where exactly Daehyun’s lips were moving towards. “I think there’s a monster in your closet.”

“Hmm,” Daehyun hummed, his voice low and throaty. “I’m pretty sure there isn’t.”

“No,” Youngjae mewled softly, his attempts at pushing Daehyun away getting weaker and weaker as his mind slowly went blank. Which is not good, because what is Yoo Youngjae without his brain? “I think there is. You should check it.”

Alert!

Danger! Danger!

Daehyun sighed and rubbed his nose against the blonde’s cheek once again, making the blonde whimper softly, before he stood back up and threw open his closet door.

“There’s only a mirror in here?”

Youngjae cackled, his voice squeaking and his heart beating out of control. He felt like he was a pubescent, hormonal teenager, ready for and and oh god-

“You’re the monster, you incubus!”

And then he bolted the hell outta there.

------------

“Do you like your eggs sunny-side up or down?”

“Up, hyung,” Youngjae groaned, his head on his table.

His was semi-hard.

Wow! Youngjae’s brain said. Youngjae! Your is alive!

I never even knew you had a drive for anything other than anime men!

Himchan hesitantly pat Youngjae on the head. “You’re gonna be okay,” he said hesitantly. Yongguk gently placed a large plate of pancakes and a fried egg in front of him. He then drew a maple-syrup smile on the pancake.

Youngjae looked up, peeking through his bangs, as Yongguk, smiling, placed a steaming mug of freshly made coffee in front of him, stirring sugar into it slowly. Himchan softly patted Youngjae’s head, smiling gently as he hummed Youngjae’s favorite 4men song. And then it suddenly hit Youngjae.

Himchan and Yongguk were acting like parents.

They seemed to have gotten over whatever awkwardness they had between them over the night.

Suspicious.

Hmmm.

Right when Youngjae thought he had caught on to something fishy, Jung Daehyun, , , incubus, y-extraordinaire decided to make an entrance with his hair all cute, his clothes all wrinkly, and his pajama pants way too low, and all thoughts of fishy fishes, Himchan, and Yongguk flew out of his mind. The other boy plopped down in his seat, pouting at the blonde.

“Go on my , will you?” he mumbled, his mouth full of pancake.

Youngjae glared right back. “Sorry, I don’t on things that are small.”

Daehyun scowled. “ on this then, twitchy.”

Youngjae didn’t have enough time to react before the pancake flew across the table and smacked him square on the side of his face.

“Oh hell,” Youngjae growled right back, before flinging his half-eaten sunny-side up egg at Daehyun. The other boy ducked before smirking.

“Wow, your face looks so much better with maple syrup on your cheek-”

Himchan slammed his hand on the table. “Don’t play with your food! Yongguk! Say something!”

Yongguk grinned slowly. “But they’re so cute! Look, they’re-”

“Yongguk!” Himchan scolded. Yongguk froze and immediately frowned.

“Kids, don’t play with your food-”

“But Yongguk,” Daehyun whined. “He started it!”

Youngjae did some aegyo , because that seems to always work.

“Hyung,” Youngjae blinked innocently. “Yonggukie-hyung. Daehyun has been bad-bad!”

Yongguk turned to Daehyun. “Daehyun-”

“Hyung!” Himchan and Daehyun shouted indignantly. Youngjae snickered.

Daehyun’s doorbell rang.

“I’ll go get that, bye!” Daehyun said, and he sprinted out the kitchen before Yongguk could dish out any punishments.

There was a squack and a quick “Dae!” in a baby’s voice before the door slammed shut.

“Uh, Daehyun,” Yongguk called, worried for his best friend. “You alright? ‘Nam sayin’?”

There were a series of thuds and a baby’s voice going ‘ah! Ride! Ride! Riiiddee!!” before Daehyun appeared in the doorway, his hair mussed up again and a very, very cute baby in his arms.

“Ah,” Yongguk said calmly. “You finally knocked one up.”

Suddenly, Youngjae’s chest was hurting intensely and he had to frown and rub it.

Daehyun sputtered. “What- no! This one’s my aunt’s! She suddenly just left me with him”

The baby squealed. “I am threeeeeeeeeeee!” the little thing giggled.

He then proceeded to held up five fingers.

Daehyun smiled and kissed the top of the baby’s head. “No, silly, your name is Junhong.” Junhong giggled and wiggled a bit.

“Junhwong.”

“No,” Daehyun jiggled Junhong a bit, making the baby squeal. “Jun-hong.”

“Junhwong,” Junhong said, his big brown eyes blinking rapidly. “Junhwong.”

“Ohmygod,” Himchan suddenly said, glancing at Yongguk. “Look at the time! We’re late for our class!”

Youngjae blinked. “It’s Friday. We don’t have classes today because it’s the principal’s birthday.”

Himchan kicked Yongguk underneath the table.

“Huh? Oh yeah!” Yongguk yelped. “Classes. Bye!”

Himchan and Yongguk slid past Daehyun before Youngjae could react. Himchan cast a knowing and meaningful look at Youngjae before he closed the door behind him, leaving Youngjae and Daehyun with a very, very, very cute giggling baby.

“Fwuffy,” Junhong said, his hands reaching for Youngjae. “Fwuffy.”

Daehyun snorted. “He just called you fluffy, Twitchy.”

Youngjae glared. “Give me the freaking baby, S-word-that-I’m-not-going-to-say-out-loud-in-front-of-the-baby.”

Daehyun rolled his eyes before he handed Junhong to the irritated blonde. Junhong wriggled around a bit before clutching the front of the wrinkled T-shirt that Youngjae was wearing.

“Fwuffy,” Junhong repeated, his big eyes blinking, his small cherry red lips pulled up into a smile. “Junhwong weawy likes Fwuffy.”

Youngjae giggled when Junhong snuggled closer to his chest, a small sigh escaping from the small boy’s body. “My name is Youngjae, not Fluffy, Junhong.”

Junhong looked up. “Yunji?”

“Youngjae.”

“Yunji!” Junhong giggled. “Dahun,” he said as he pointed at Daehyun standing in the doorway, his eyes warm. “Junhwong,” the baby said as he pointed at himself.

“Daehyun?” Youngjae asked, noticing that the usually unbearably noisy other boy was suddenly quiet.

Daehyun had an unreadable look in his eyes. “You’re beautiful,” he suddenly said.

Youngjae blushed. “What?”

“Especially when you’re holding Junhong like that,” Daehyun continued, as if Youngjae hadn’t spoken. “You’re unbearably beautiful and perfect.”

Youngjae suddenly couldn’t swallow, his heart was beating so fast.

“Don’t give me that look,” Daehyun said softly.

“What look?” Youngjae answered just as quietly.

“That face,” Daehyun said. “It makes me want to do things to you that I really, really really shouldn’t want to do.”

“Like what,” Youngjae said breathlessly.

“Whoa,” baby Junhong said, his small palm resting against Youngjae’s chest. “Yunji’s heart is bweating rweeaaaal fast!”

Daehyun suddenly looked incredibly shy.

“No,” Youngjae deadpanned. “Junhonggie, those are my lungs. They are beating because you smell like poop.”

Junhong teared up. “I dun wanna be a smelly baby!”

“,” Daehyun said, realizing that Junhong was about to cry.

“Daehyun!” Youngjae cuddled Junhong closer to himself, his eyes wide. “Not in front of the baby!”

“Oh, , sorry-”

Daehyun!”

“, hold on-”

You innocence-killer!”

“, Youngjae,” Daehyun begged. “Hold up-”

You just killed his ears!”

“What’s ?” Junhong blinked, big innocent eyes round.

“You are,” Youngjae poked Junhong’s cheek softly.

“Oh,” Junhong squirmed. “What’s a ?”

“...”

Youngjae’s blood pressure level: Whoa!

Would you look at that!

It’s up!

It’s pointing in the opposite direction of Youngjae’s !

Wow!

It’s sky high!

“Daaeeeehhyuuuunnnnnnnnn,” Youngjae growled. Daehyun held his hands up.

“I-”

“No.”

“But-”

“No.”

“Young-”

“No.”

“Hold-”

“No.”

“Buh-”

“No.”

“I poopy!” Junhong squealed.

Youngjae looked down.

And then looked back up at Daehyun.

“Yunji! Dahun! Junhwong poopy!”

And then Youngjae chucked baby Junhong at a screaming Daehyun.

-----------

[Location: BangDae Bathroom]

[BangHim Project: On Hold]

[BangHim Status: Who Knows, Could be on Mars]

[DaeJae Status: Literally ty Diapers]

“Daehyun,” Youngjae groaned, clipping his nose with a hair clip. “It’s the red tab. The red tab. Not the blue tab.”

“I think I’m going blind because your poop smells so bad,” Daehyun told Junhong. The baby giggled, wiggling his small feet.

“Dahun! Twake this!”

Junhong then proceeded to fart.

Daehyun clutched his nose and pretended to pass out from the little tyke’s antics.

“Daehyun daddy, come here,” he giggled, and he carefully brushed Daehyun’s soft brown bangs out of his eyes, pinning a pink hairclip in the other boy’s hair.

Daehyun grinned before turning back to the messy baby on bathroom counter. “Thanks, Youngjae mommy,” he laughed back before lifting Junhong up slightly to wrap the diaper around his small waist. Youngjae giggled uncontrollably like a schoolgirl (really, he was even disgusted with himself) and pinched Daehyun’s nose when Junhong farted again. Daehyun shot him a grateful look before tightening the diaper and then pulling Junhong so the baby was unsteadily standing on his feet.

“My art,” he panted. “Is complete!”

Youngjae cheered, and Junhong, clueless as to why Daehyun was sweating buckets.

“Wow Daddy!” Youngjae teased. “It only took you two hours to get on a diaper!”

Daehyun scowled, only making Youngjae laugh harder.

----------

Youngjae sat down next to Junhong underneath the Christmas Tree as Daehyun followed the two of them with their lunch.

“Dahun! Lwook!” Junhong held up a seashell he found underneath the tree in Yongguk and Daehyun’s living room. “Ywou cwan hear stuffs in here!”

Youngjae laughed. “Of course! What is it telling you, honey?”

Junhong put it to his ear and his eyes grew wide and shiny. “It says that Yunji is pretty!”

Youngjae giggled a small ‘oh you silly’ while Daehyun leaned forward in anticipation.

“Hey Junhonggie, what about me?”

Junhong smiled innocently. “The ocean said you’re a nerd.”

Youngjae fell over, laughing hysterically at Daehyun’s shocked face.

“He’s two,” Youngjae cackled. “He’s two! He’s going to be a great kid!”

--------

“It’s time for you to go to sleep now,” Youngjae told Junhong softly, as the cute baby wiggled a bit in his crib, blinking his big eyes slowly and sleepily.

“Yunji,” Junhong said softly. “Yunji.”

Daehyun laughed. “The little er likes you.”

Youngjae elbowed the other boy, huffing. “He’s also two.”

Daehyun grinned. “But mommy, he’s inherited your sass, and so therefore his mental age is no longer two.”

Youngjae turned away, blushing and huffing before smiling at Junhong in his crib. The then grabbed Daehyun by the collar and dragged him out of the room, stepping into the soft light in the living room.

The night sky was clear with a few surprising stars (most of the time, the lights in Seoul always blocked out any sights of stars in the night sky). A few flakes of snow occasionally fell against the college boarding house window.

“You’re so not punk,” Youngjae hissed, his cheeks warm. Daehyun laughed and rubbed his ear.

“You wanna know how punk I am?”

Youngjae shuffled into the living room, keeping a skeptical eye on the other boy. “Enlighten me?”

Daehyun punched a wall.

And then let out a soft whine before he bent over, clutching his fist.

There was a very pregnant pause with only Daehyun on the ground, swearing silently.

“...Drive me to a hospital.”

“Wow, that is so wild,” Youngjae said in a monotone voice. “Spank me later, you y beast.”

Daehyun looked up. “I am a man. I am manly.”

Youngjae knelt down to examine Daehyun’s red knuckles, blowing on the softly. “Says the idiot who just punched the ing wall.”

“Point taken,” Daehyun hissed, his eyes trained on Youngjae’s lips. Youngjae looked up, his eyes wide.

The weird tension at the bottom of his stomach was back again.

“Look at the time!” Youngjae said, hoping his voice wouldn’t shake. “I gotta go! Bye!”

Daehyun looked at him, startled. “Wait, Youngjae-”

Youngjae bolted out of the room, closing the door behind him and leaned on it from the outside, his cheeks burning and his chest feeling awfully full of something strange that he couldn’t quite figure out what.

Various lessons of psychology classes ran through his head, ones that taught about the increase of heart rate, the hotness of the cheeks, the flashes of heat, and the increase of serotonin and dopamine in the brain and it’s not love, it’s not love, it’s not love, because how could it be love when Jung Daehyun is a jerk (a cute one) that sleeps around with just anybody?

They’re only being nice to each other because of Himchan and Yongguk.

Youngjae sighed and reached into his pocket to pull out his keys.

And then he realized that he didn’t have his keys.

They were with Himchan.

Who had disappeared for the whole day with Yongguk.

nuggets.

Youngjae cursed all this ancestors and his pants and Junhong’s -filled diapers, and pressed Daehyun’s doorbell again.

There was muffled thumping on the other side before the door opened again, and Youngjae’s blood pressure went through the roof.

“WHY ARE YOU HARD?!” he roared, and immediately started smacking Daehyun. “YOU LITTLE ER. ARE YOU ING IT UP WITH A BABY IN THE HOUSE?! HOW DARE YOU?! IF YOU RUIN JUNHONG’S EYES AT AGE TWO, I’M GOING TO SHAVE YOUR BALLS OFF SO YOU WON’T HAVE A TO WITH!”

“Ow, Youngjae ow, ow, Youngjae, I’m not- Youngjae- ow! Ow! Stop! , ow! ow!”

----------

Youngjae sat on the couch stiffly as Daehyun pulled another t-shirt over his head, wincing as he moved the bruises forming on his arm.

“I thought you left?” Daehyun muttered, plopping down on the couch grumpily.

“I also thought you had a ,” Youngjae huffed back, eyeing the boy next to him suspiciously.

“I didn’t!” Daehyun whined. “My jeans were just baggy around the crotch because they were Yongguk’s pants!”

Youngjae scrunched his nose in disgust. “I’m not sure if I’m comforted or strangely scared that Yongguk has a bigger than you.”

“Ha,” Daehyun huffed. “I have the biggest in the world. An extra-large! XL! Extra-large!”

“Yeah,” Youngjae deadpanned. “You are the biggest dickhead I have ever met.”

There was a silence.

“Why are you back here?”

“Daehyun, I forgot that Himchan took my keys this morning. And it’s really cold outside.”

There was another silence.

Daehyun reached into his pants and readjusted his .

Youngjae smacked him.

“Don’t do that!”

Daehyun smirked. “Oh?”

Youngjae leaned back, scared. “Don’t you ‘oh’ me.”

Daehyun reached the hand that just touched his out. “Oh-ho-ho-ho~”

“You er,” Youngjae hissed, his eyes wide. “You wouldn’t.”

“Oh-ho-ho-mothering-ho, mommy needs to be punished,” Daehyun smirked before he leapt across the couch. Youngjae slid off the coach, backpedalling in terror.

“Jung Daehyun, stop! Please!” Youngjae squealed, and tried to scramble off the floor, but Daehyun was too quick for his sorry- nerd body. The other grabbed the squealing, terrified blonde by the hips and dragged him back on to the couch, until Youngjae was squirming in his lap, his back pressed against Daehyun’s chest, pleading and begging for mercy as Daehyun’s ‘I-just-touched-a-’ hand got closer to his face.

Daehyun leaned forward until his lips brushed against the blonde’s ear, his breath causing Youngjae to stop swearing and shiver.

“You should be quiet, mommy, the baby is sleeping in the other room,” Daehyun breathed, his voice unbelievably low.

“O-oh,” was all Youngjae could whimper out as Daehyun laughed softly on to his neck, his warm breath making the blonde feel weird and jumpy. “You don’t have a , do you? Because that’s just weird, and I’m not calling you daddy anymore, .” His voice shook with the effort of trying to talk in a normal tone.

Daehyun snorted, his hand tightening on Youngjae’s thin hips as he ignored Youngjae’s question. “Let’s watch a movie until Himchan comes home.”

“Ohmygod,” Youngjae said, horrified, as Daehyun carefully plopped the blonde off his lap and walked to the TV, where he slid a Blu-Ray DVD into the waiting DVD player. “You do have a !”

Daehyun snorted as he pressed play, picking Youngjae up and pulling him into his lap again. The screen flared to life, and the opening scene for The Possession blared on the screen, the soft haunting music making it seem as if the girl clothed in white were going to pop out at any moment.

“Daehyunnnn,” Youngjae slowly, suddenly forgotten. “This is a horror film.”

“Yup,” Daehyun said casually, his chin resting on Youngjae’s shoulder. “Why?” he smirked suddenly. “Are you scared? Is mommy scared?”

“Hell,” Youngjae huffed, heat flaring in his cheeks. “No. I am a man. Look at my fangs. Look at my muscles. Look at my .”

“Your is really lush,” Daehyun agreed.

Youngjae blushed. “Daehyun! That’s not the point! My is not lush!”

Daehyun stared pointedly at Youngjae, tightening his arms around Youngjae’s waist. “We are not having this conversation right now, as we are starting a horror movie that is going to make us both piss our pants.”

Youngjae squirmed, blushing and unwilling to watch the horror movie. “Can’t we watch something else?”

Daehyun looked thoroughly amused.

“Like what?”

“Like the Lion King or something!”

Daehyun snorted. “The Lion King? Are you serious?”

“What?” Youngjae mumbled defensively. “Scar is really scary.”

Daehyun stared at the blonde in his lap for a few moments. “Are you saying this because you’re right now? Because if you are, I have a ton of you can watch instead-”

Youngjae looked at Daehyun, horrified and pink.

No.”

The scary music from the opening of the movie played again.

“Well, this is awkward.”

“How so?”

Daehyun grinned. “Because I am as , haha.”

Something poked Youngjae’s lower back.

“Oh hell-” he leapt off the Daehyun’s lap and slid across the couch. “You did not-”

“Cool. Are you now?” Daehyun was glancing at Youngjae, amused.

“Still no!” Youngjae squeaked.

“Ryan Gosling.”

“What?”

Now are you ?”

“Shut up and watch the damn movie, Daddy,” Youngjae huffed. Daehyun laughed and shuffled around until he was comfortable, and Youngjae told himself that if he lived through seeing Himchan bleeding out of his because he shoved a pencil up his in seventh grade, he could live through this horror movie.

Yeah.

However, after the opening scene with the woman being thrown around the room by a seemingly invisible force coming from an ancient Jewish box, Youngjae was curled up in Daehyun’s lap, shaking and sniffling, with his face buried into the other boy’s neck, jumping whenever a loud noise forced its way out of the TV’s speakers.

“Sshh, Youngjae, it’s all fake, it’s going to be fine,” Daehyun laughed, his arm drawing circles on the shaking blonde’s lower back.

“NOOOHHHH IT’S NOHT,” Youngjae whimpered, and when the grandmother started screaming in the window, he felt his soul leave his body, he was so scared. “I’m not going to be okay. The bad guys are going to eat us.”

Daehyun snorted and slid his hand up and down the blonde’s back, small shushing noises escaping from his mouth as he soothed Youngjae every time he jumped or screamed.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, there was a hand, there was a hand coming out of that girl’s mouth, ohmygod, OHMYGOD-”

Daehyun brushed his thumb across Youngjae’s cheek absentmindedly, paying attention to the movie. “Ssshhh.”

“I’m gonna die. That’s it. I’m dead! I’m gonna get possessed. I am never buying anything from creepy old people yard sales, that’s it!”

“Youngjae-”

“Ohmygod, I think some pee is coming out of my !”

Youngjae-”

“I’m gonna pee. Ohmygod, I don’t want to go alone!”

“Youngjae!”

“What if I have to pee while someone is watching me forever?”

“Baby,” Daehyun cooed, and Youngjae immediately stopped fussing, his eyes clenched tight as the demon on the screen forced itself out of the girl’s body. “Baby, it’s not going to hurt you.”

Youngjae stayed silent.

“I’ll keep the bad guys from you, hmm? How does that sound?”

Youngjae’s heart was now beating hard for an entirely different reason.

He still had to pee though.

------------

[Time: 12:30AM]

[BangDae Status: Possibly eaten by demons]

[DaeJae Status: Possible impending bowel explosion warning]

Daehyun stretched and yawned.

“He died! HE DIED! IT’S NOT OVER YET!” Youngjae shivered in hushed tones, and Daehyun stood up.

“G’night,” he mumbled sleepily. “C’mon, let’s go into my room and sleep.”

Youngjae looked up at Daehyun. “And sleep next to your toys and smoke and cigarettes and smelly underwears? Hell no. I’m sleeping here.”

Daehyun raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

“I’m sleeping under the christmas tree because I’m a gift.”

“Right,” Daehyun laughed, a little confused, looking sleepy and utterly adorable, his hair sticking up in different areas, and Youngjae wants to run his hands all in it and nonononononononononoNONONOoonononononooooooooo.

Daehyun, oblivious, smiled softly before he walked down the hallway, opening the door to his room, leaving Youngjae alone in the dark.

And then Youngjae started to hyperventilate.

Did the christmas tree just move?

Oh my god, the light flickered.

Someone just said my name.

The floorboard just creaked!

The sink is leaking. Was it leaking before?

OSLGAKFALKGJELJIALGKJSLKFJLGKJLJ

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Aaahhhhh,” Youngjae squeaked, before he burst into Daehyun’s room. Daehyun was sitting on his bed with the light on, as if he was waiting for Youngjae to come in.

“Come here, mommy,” Daehyun laughed, and Youngjae shuffled in, trying to look annoyed and angry, before giving up and leaping on to the bed, burying his face into Daehyun’s neck and inhaling his scent.

“You’re the devil.”

“I know,” Daehyun laughed.

“Evil.”

“Mhm.”

“Terrible dude that only thinks with his .”

“Wha-hey!”

Youngjae clutched on to Daehyun’s shirt. “If you ever mention this to anyone else, heads will roll. Your will be in my blender. I will make you pay. I will make your sons pay. I will sacrifice your first born son to the devil and make you pay. I will-”

“Trust me,” Daehyun laughed, his hands tightening around Youngjae’s hips. Youngjae stayed silent until the silence was broken by Junhong’s crying.

“I’m going to go get him,” Daehyun said softly, and Youngjae shook his head.

“The monsters will get me.”

“Youngjae, here,” Daehyun laughed and slid a very familiar black into Youngjae’s palm.

“I am not giving my ity to a piece of ing black rubber,” Youngjae glared. Daehyun snorted.

“If a monster comes, hit it with the .”

“What.”

Daehyun winked before he gently pushed the shivering blonde off his lap. He stood up and walked towards the door before turning around, walking back to the bed and bending down until his lips were next to Youngjae’s ear.

“Since I was the last one to touch that,” Daehyun whispered, his voice playfully low. “Shouldn’t my incubus powers be of use to you, oh-Bible-lover?”

Youngjae shivered, horrified. “Are you implying that you are a demon?”

“Hmm,” Daehyun winked, before he was out of the room to fetch Junhong, whose cries were steadily getting louder.

Youngjae gripped the real tight, feeling terrified and silly at the same time.

Ah, how the mighty have fallen.

There was a sudden flash of light, and Youngjae screamed, before Daehyun emerged in the doorway, holding his phone, chuckling and bouncing Junhong in one hand.

“You look so cute, all terrified and wide-eyed, clutching a thick black in your hand as a weapon.”

“Fu- I mean, shove off, you...you a-hole!” Youngjae hissed, keeping in mind not to say bad words as Junhong blinked at him, his big brown eyes a little red-rimmed from crying.

“Go on,” Daehyun chuckled, nudging the top of Junhong’s head with his nose. “Ask him.”

“Ask me what?” Youngjae blinked, his grip loosening on the .

“Yunji. Can I...can I...can Junhwong slweeps with Dahun and Yunji?”

Youngjae immediately relaxed, putting the down. “Of course you can. Come here honey.”

Daehyun didn’t say anything as Youngjae cradled a now smiling Junhong, laughing softly to himself at the picture on his phone screen. He looked up and immediately saw how Youngjae was snuggled into his bed, poking Junhong’s cheeks adorably, the both of them smiling and suddenly everything was cute.

And he didn’t want anything else.

“Stop being a lazy a-word and come to bed, Daddy,” Youngjae teased, and Daehyun laughed, walking to the other side and sliding underneath the covers, turning out the lights as he did so.

Daehyun sighed softly, tangling his legs with Youngjae’s, making Youngjae grumble a bit.

There was a contented silence.

“Yunji?” Junhong said, his cute soft voice cutting through the silence.

“Hm?”

“What was thwat bwig blwack thwing yew were holdwing? Was it a pacifwier? Can I swuck on it?”

There was a pause.

“OH HELL,” Youngjae said, slapping his face.

--------

[BangHim Status: Outside, Freezing Cold, and Strangely ]

[Location: Outside the BangDae dormitory room]

Ohmygod, Daehyun ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, why is it so scary and big-”

“SShhh,” Daehyun hummed softly. Youngjae gasped and shrieked a little.

The couch moved around, the springs in the seats creaking each time Daehyun shifted his position.

“Daehyun..!”

“SShhh, be quiet, you don’t want to wake up the neighbors!”

“It’s so scary!”

“Shh, I’m here, I’ll protect you, baby, sshhhh...”

There was a pause.

“Ah!” Youngjae moaned (?).

And then Himchan stopped listening through the front of the door.

“Well,” Himchan in a breath. “I think they’re having !”

“Hmm,” Yongguk said, looking everywhere but Himchan. “Hmm. Hmm!”

“Yeah,” Himchan said, fidgeting, his cheeks red from the cold and from imagining what compromising positions his childhood best friend was in. “Yeahh...”

He shivered slightly.

Yongguk hesitantly cleared his throat and slid his warm fingers around Himchan’s pale cold ones, taking them into his hand and sliding them into his back pocket.

“My is warm,” Yongguk said quietly, his cheeks hot.

“Hmm,” Himchan mumbled, his face completely red.

“Hmm,” both of them said, as they assumed Daehyun and Youngjae would be at it all night. “Hmm.”

-------

tumblr_nh2hlvNNx21ttyuvao1_1280.png

Merry Christmas, I love you all.

i don't have time to edit right now, so please excuse any errors'

comments are greatest appreciated! I love you all! 

Thanks for reading!!!!