One

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV


You were inside the school. It was raining hard outside. You sighed deeply and mumbled some incoherent words, thinking that you forgot your umbrella. 

 

"Ahh this is so insane."

 

You pouted and started listening again to your teacher but nothing's entering your mind. You were just staring blankly and when you feel to write some notes, you'll write something.

 

Then you started writing the name of your crush named V, as known as Kim Taehyung. You were smiling secretly while imagining his cute handsome face when you're writing his name in hangul.

 

Kim Taehyung was at the section A while you were at the section B. Well, for you, that's not a big difference at all.


It was recess time and your best friend Mina called you out of nowhere. 

 

"Yaaaaaaah! (Y/N)!"

 

You looked back and saw Mina walking towards you. She smiled and so do you. 

 

"Mina! Lets do something later!"

 

You suggested and Mina just gave you a teasing smile and she even nudged you making you looked at her.

 

"Eyyy. Don't tell me you are going to stalk Taehyung? I mean.. V?" Then she chuckled.

 

You slapped her lightly on her arms and told her to keep quiet because of her loud voice. "Its not that!" You defended.

 

"Then what? Huh?" Mina smiled again.


"Okay fine! Just shut your mouth. You're being too loud. Someone might hear us, you know."


After the two of you talking such things, the both of you found a table and you immediately sat on the chair. Mina brought out her lunchbox and so do you. 
You started eating peacefully but then you almost choked when Mina grabbed your hand and shook it violently that made you looked at her in slight annoyance.

 

"B-Bangtan!" 

 

Without any hesitations, you looked back and saw the 7 handsome boys entering the cafeteria. But the only one that caught your eye was V. You were stunned by his handsomeness and you can feel your cheeks started to get warm.

 

You looked at Mina who was busy staring at Jungkook and she was in her own little world again.


"Mina! Stop looking, they're near from us. They might caught you staring at Jungkook. Lets pretend we're eating." You whispered and Mina nodded.

 

The two of you went eating again but your eyes instantly landed off to V who was at the next table from yours.


Your heart skipped a beat when V caught your gaze. He was smiling naturally and you quickly looked at the other side while whimpering.

 

Mina heard you and looked at you weirdly.

 

"What's wrong?" 

 

"V caught me staring at him!" You said quietly and shut your eyes closed because of embarassment.

 

After that, the two of you heard V's angelic laughter filled the cafteteria. And your heart do skipped a beat again.

 

Break time was done and still, you couldn't get over what just happened earlier. V just caught you staring at him. You smiled out of the blue and Mina pushed you playfully.

 

"You're crazy! Smiling with no reasons." Mina snorted.
"There is!" You protested. And she chuckled.

 

"I know! V! V! V!" You blushed as you heard his name. "Shut up." You smiled.

 

You were walking when you sensed Mina wasn't following you so you stopped walking and went near her.

 

"O-Oh my gosh! Is this true?!" She asked herself. You asked her whats the matter and she let you see her phone. 

 

Honestly, you were torned into pieces when you saw that V just followed her on me2day 20 minutes ago. But you managed to smile infront of her.

 

"Wow. Thats... thats great!" Your voice wasn't that glad. But Mina didn't notice it since she was busy fangirling herself.

 

"I know right?! Its freaking Kim Taehyung omg!" She squealed silently. You brought out your phone and saw no notifications of your me2day. You sighed and thought about something. 

 

*What if V likes my bestfriend?* 

 

Time flies so fast and it was already c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter