Chaser

We are Unbreakable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were almost done celebrating Jessica's advance birthday party which Yoona and Yuri have arranged. They were just finishing the last bottle of vodka then they're off to sleep. This was the first time all nine of them were completely wasted.

"Take the shot already! Don't pray over it!" Yoona was being impatient because Taeyeon was taking too long to drink her shot. Taeyeon was already feeling so dizzy and she didn't want to be drunk at all so she could look after the girls.

"Yah," Taeyeon laughed in surprise of Yoona's frustration. "You know I never had this kind of drink in my life, like, flavored beer is the only beer I have drank and it was apple!"

Taeyeon was also kinda surprise by herself that she was still alive and kicking with this drink when only two bottles of beer could knock her out before. 

"What's taking the shot so long!"

"Where exactly is the shot?"

"Taeyeon-ah!"

All the girls started to complain and made Taeyeon laugh so hard. She took the shot straight and hurriedly look for the chaser.

"What! There's no more chaser?! This is gross!" The bitterness was seen all over her face and the vodka lining down made her shiver it made the other girls made fun of her.

"Finally!" Jessica, who is right next to Taeyeon, took the glass from Taeyeon's hand.

"That will be the last shot your taking, Taeng, you're ing wasted.." She cutely whispered to the light-headed Taeyeon who was already leaning her head against Jessica's shoulder.

"I'm not-- I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter