Time's Up

We are Unbreakable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was three o'clock in the morning when Krystal drove to me to Taeyeon's place just to visit. Krystal tagged along because she knows how I love to break the rules.    While the other girls were sleeping, Taeyeon waited for me. I was dying to see her, touch her and feel her presence. As soon as their door opened I lost all my self-control. I grabbed her by her waist as she came in my sight. I pinned her against the door as it closes. My mind went blank and all I know was I want Taeyeon, I want her close and I just want her.    "I love you," I said as I bombarded her face with sloppy kisses. "I want you now, I missed you to death, I thought I was dying."   "Shh," She cupped my face. "Lower your  voice," She kissed me. I felt her cravings through her fingers as it presses down my back and her nails almost tearing my top and scrapes my skin.   "I can't stay long," I said, breaking the kiss for air. "Because, Krystal."    She stopped and pulled back a little to meet my starving eyes. I leaned in again and nibbled her lower lips and bit it playfully. I was hungry, craving, and merely satisfied.  

"I hate that we have to hide," I brushed my fingers through her silver hair. "I hate that you have to dye your hair to the point of it dying.." 

  "What..? The fans want it."   "You'd be pretty even if your bald.. can you go bald for me, Taengoo?"   She buried her face in the crook of my neck where she fits perfectly, "If you do it too, I'll do it. But I love yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter