Heartbeat

We are Unbreakable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's eyes slowly flutters open as she's ready to greet the morning. She expects the sun to be in her eyes but what greets her is a pair of brown orbs and a pretty, fluffy face which seeems to be brighter than any morning.

"Good morning, princess." Taeyeon kisses Jessica's forehead as she greets.

"Hmm," Jessica smiles as she savors the sweetness of her lover's kiss, "Did you sleep well?"

Taeyeon shuffles and tucks herself under the sheets once again and scoots closer to Jessica, "Yes, I did sleep well."

With their faces just inches apart, Jessica feels her cheeks burn and suddenly feels so shy. She tries to pull herself away just a little but Taeyeon grabs her waist and pulls her closer.

"Sleeping again?" Jessica asks.

"Mmm.." Taeyeon mumbles. Her eyes already closed.

Jessica can feel Taeyeon's soft and steady breathing. It seems like she can't hear anything else but the sound of Taeyeon's breathing and heartbeats. She's not quite sure if it's hers or Taeyeon's but it's as if their hearts are beating in-sync as it fills the room with its calm and hypnotizing rhythm.

Jessica moves closer until the tip of their noses touch. Taeyeon smiles and lets out a small giggle.

"Are we really sleeping?" Jessica worries.

"Mmm.."

"Mmm.." Jessica responds as she closes her eyes ready to doze-off for the whole day with their heartbeats' lullaby.

___

A/N: Just because I was really asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter