Feelings (느낌)

Arranged

It’s the next morning , Jihye was sleeping on the couch. “Miss , miss ... Why did you sleep on the couch ?” a maid woke her up , Jihye opened her eyes and get up. “No , no .... It’s just ... I’m too tired last night , thank you for waking me up” Jihye said and walking upstairs. Myungsoo just about to exited his room when he met Jihye , Jihye stumbeled and took a step backward.

“Hey , good morning” he said without expression on his face , “Morning” she said and walked passed him. ‘Weird ... She never avoid me bef— Ah,  Myungsoo , why do you even think about her’ he thought and just shrugged.

Jihye entered her room and sighed hard , she couldn’t help it anymore. She wanted to breathe again , she wanted  to feel ‘alive’ again. “I shouldn’t have agreed to this marriage anyway” she said to herself and went to take a bath.

Meanwhile , Myungsoo downstairs was having his breakfast . Mrs.Park looking at him and sighed , “What’s with that sighed , Mrs.Park ?” Myungsoo asked her. “Sir , do you realize something has gone wrong here ?” she asked him and he stopped to ate. “No , and what is that ?” he asked her back , “You must to find it out by yourself , sir. I don’t mean to accused you , but I’m sure you know what to do” she said wisely and excused herself.

This is the first time he heard someone talking about his bad habits , everyone in that house always pretends that they didn’t care about his habits. Myungsoo just continued his breakfast and went to work.

A couple minutes later , Jihye entered the dinning room and greeted by some maids and Mrs.Park. “Good morning miss” she said and Jihye greeted her back , “Are you okay , miss ?” she asked Jihye. “I’m okay , don’t worry too much about me. And I may not be going home for dinner tonight , I must prepared for this Saturday’s event” she said. “Alright , I understand miss. Have a good day at work , Jihye” Mrs.Park said and the younger female smiled as she went to her office.

----

“President , Mr.Jungs would like to talk to you” Jihye’s secretary said , “Tell them to come in” she said and two twins of her lawyer , friends , and also spy came in. “What’s up ?” Daeryong said to her and she greeted them back , “So , what now ?” she asked them as they already sat in front of her.

“A couple days ago , someone was following you , right ? He’s Myungsoo’s spy , same with us , you know who he is , Ahn Jaehyun , Jung Joonyoung. They both are partners for over five years and working as Myungsoo’s lawyer and spy , they’re his old friends. Graduated from SNU Law School. Myungsoo asked them to follow you because you last month’s treatment on the hospital which you said you went for a business trip. I don’t know what happened to his brain but it just happened like that” Soryong said.

“More to adds , while you’re in the hospital .... Your husband brought over five girls , one girl for one night,  to home , doing ‘things’ with them.  He didn’t come home two days before you’re back” Daeryong said too. He opened a big envelope and several photos  that they took were taken out from it.

Jihye sighed hard and closed her eyes , “I don’t know what to do now ....” she said. “And as your friends , I would like to advice you for divorce or you both sort it all out. I mean , go to marriage counselor or something” Daeryong said.

Jihye looked at all of those photos on her desk , “I’ll think about it later ... Thank you guys , I really appreciate these ...” Jihye said and sent them off.

As soon as they left her , she started to sobbing. She look at those photos , Myungsoo with other girl , Myungsoo with the other girl , Myungsoo went out from a bar and drunk , ...... She saw it all.

“I fell for him so hard , but he’s nowhere to be found to help me up” she muttered and erased her tears.

----

a.n : Whoot!! 10 subbers in one day ^^ Thank you guys , don't forget to drop your comment :DD Subscribe and comment<3