Don’t leave , I love you (떠나지마 , 난 니가 필요해)

Arranged

Jieun entered Jihye’s room only to found Myungsoo sleeping with his hand holding onto her hand and sat beside her bed. Jieun smiled  abit , knowing that Myungsoo will change for her bestie. Jihye was still unconsious since yesterday because her blood preasure was too low , Sunggyu decided to gave her sleeping pills to keep her blood preasure steady because Dr.Ahn said she’ll get panic attack if she awake too soon. They let her to have another ‘peaceful’ day.

“Oppa” Jieun shooked Myungsoo’s body until he woke up. “Ah , Jieun ?” he stand up seeing her there. Jieun put some foods that brought for him , “Let’s talk outside” she said and he nodded before took another look on Jihye and left her room.

---

Jihye stirred in her sleep , soon she opened her eyes and it’s already 10 in the morning. “Ugh .... My head” she groaned and looked around , she noticed where she was. “You’re awake ?” Jieun came out from the living room in her room. “Jieun ? Ah yeah , I am. Anyway , why am I here ?” Jihye asked her , “You were unconsious for two days , you fainted because acute stress , eat too less foods , low blood preasure , you know ....” Jieun said and the latter sighed as she already in sitting position.

“How do you feel ?” Jieun sat on a chair beside her bed , “Tired ....” Jihye muttered. “I heard .... I heard that you filed a divorce for Myungsoo , is that right ?” Jieun asked her carefully , afraid that she’d hurt her. “Ah , you heard that ..... Yeah , I am” Jihye smiled bitterly.

“You always said that you love him , why did you do it , Ji ?” Jieun asked her , “Because I’m tired to try , he’s not gonna love me like those in those dramas. He .... He never really tried to look at me , ever for once ....” she said and lowered her head. Jieun hold her hand and try to soothing her down , “Spill it out” she said.

Jihye took a deep breathe.

“I never want to divorce him , you know how my feeeling is to him. He’s the first ever guy who broke my walls , you know how strong my guard towards boys and love are....” Jihye said , “So , why ?” Jieun asked her again. “I’m tired , Jieun. I’m tired being the one who tried to made a move , tired from being hurt , I’m just tired of all these .... I want ... I want to feel alive again , I never went to hospital ever since I was a little. But for these past two years , hospital was the only place where  I could let it all out” Jihye started to cry and Jieun went to hug her.

“Ssshh,it’s okay .... It’s okay , girl ....” she rubbed her back to calm her down , “If .... If I could make him looking at me for once as a woman and as his wife , I would die without regrets ....” Jihye said again. “I love him .... I truly love him deeply ....I just hope I could make him looking at me” Jihye said again between her sobs.

“I will do anything .... Just for him. Even if I must change it with my life .... But , even if I die , he won’t care , right ?” she laughed bitterly , “Hey don’t say that ... I’m sure he will , trust me. Sshh , don’t cry....” Jieun soothing her.

----

Without Jihye noticed , Myungsoo was in the living room. Since the living room and her bed was seperated by a wall. He was there all the time and listened to her heart. He was tearing up hearing her words.

‘If I could make him looking at me for once as a woman and as his wife , I would die without regrets’

----

After a while , Jieun left Jihye and Myungsoo get out from the living room , “Hey” he greeted her and she looked at him. Her eyes showed feared and shocked expression , she never thought that he’ll be there. “H-hey ....” she greeted him back awkwardly.

Myungsoo sighed , he knew that it’s all his fault to made her feared of him. He took a seat beside her bed , they all went silent for a couple minutes.

“I’m sorry ....” he said and she was taken back , “What ?” she asked him back. “I’m sorry for everything that I did to you. I just .... I just realized it yesterday , and I’ve found out ebout everything , Ji. You went to Dr.Ahn , you never went to those business trips you said , Jihye .... I just need to tell you something” he said and she furrowed her brows.

‘Finally , you call my name. And now , you speak to me’

“What is it ?” she asked him with a smile on her face , Myungsoo felt like he was going to melt because of her smile.

“When I was in junior high , I met this girl .... Ever since I saw her , I already fell in love with her. She was my first love , she enjoyed talking to me like how I enjoyed to talking to her. We spent times together and everyone had teased us together” Myungsoo smiled at those memories. But somehow Jihye could felt her heart was hurt seeing him smiling at his first love.

‘She must be really beautiful’

“I asked her out for a couple times and we had a couple of dates , but .... A couple days after our last date , I found her talking to someone in her hone. They talked about how fool I was for asking her out , she just wanted to hurt me. When I asked her about that , she just smirked and left me dumbfounded. She just walked away from my life like that. She hurt me , she made me look like a fool. She .... She just playing with me , with my heart” he said and she could heard his trembling voice.

She rubbed his hand , to calm her down.

“I refused to go to school or even get out from my room. I don’t want to see any girl around me. I just ... I hate to have a reltionship with someone. And I thought , my parents hate seeing me like this. A womanizer. My mother broke down and cried in fornt of me just for begged me to stop. But I didn’t listen to her and left my parent’s house to live in my own apartment. That was when I was in my 3rd year in junior high. After I entered high school , I went back to their house again.  But since then , I never stop drinking and playing with girls ....”  Myungsoo said.

She felt her heart was stabbed by a knife , she know how he felt.

“So , I just want to make sure that you won’t hurt me like her again. I ... I just want to make sure that you truly love me .... But in the end , I hurt you” Myungsoo looked up to see her , but Jihye just smiled at him. “It’s okay .... Everyone had their own past , right ? I don’t mind , I should be the one who say sorry because I thought you’re just another womanizer like those guys in the street or club .... I’m sorry ....” he shooked his head.

“No , I should be the one who say sorry. I’m sorry Jihye-ah , with all my heart. I’ll fix everything , we’ll start it from over again. And I promise , I’ll be a better man for you” he said and she nodded , “Thank you .... “ she said and he hug her.

“May I ?” she nodded her head and he happily kissed her on the lips.

“Please don’t leave me , I love you ....” he whispered as he pulled away , she rested her forehead on his forehead. “I will never leave you” she said.

“You wouldn’t ask for divorce again , right ?” he asked and they both chuckled.

----

a.n : Finally!!! He spilled it ou^^ Sorry for my bad gramar and writing ._. I hope you guys like it :D Don't forget to subscribe and drop your comments bellow <3 Thank youu~~ One more chapter to goT_T And happy holiday everyone~~~