Give Up (포기했다 .....)

Arranged

Jihye entered her house , “Miss , are you okay ?” Mrs.Park asked her. “Yeah , I’m okay. I’m going to my room” she said before walking upstairs and entered her bedroom. A couple minutes later , Myungsoo also arrived. He silently entered his bedroom without saying anything. Some maids were too afraid to approached him.

He barely made it to his room , but thanks to the cold weather , he tried his best to reached it. Myungsoo had bruises and hurted badly because of what Woohyun did to him , he hit him pretty hard. “Gosh , this is hurt ....” he groaned as he laid down on his bed.

Jihye was washing her face and changed to her sleepwear until she heard his groan. She thought it’s just the ‘usual’ groan , but then she couldn’t heard anyone’s voice. “What happened to him ?” she wondered. Brushed off everything in her mind , she went to his room only to found him laying down on his bed with bruises.

“M-myungsoo ? What happened ?” she asked and he looked at her half awake half drunkly. “Are you okay ?” she asked again as she approache dhim on the bed , he didn’t respond her. “I’ll take the first aid kit” she said and she went to her room again , Myungsoo saw her but he couldn’t said anything because he’s too weak to do anything.

She treated his wounds carefully , “Argh ....” he groaned and she closed her eyes. “Is it hurt ?” he nodded in respond , “I’m sorry .....” she said and continued to treated his wounds. After that she put him in the right position and let him sleep , “Good night” she said before went out from his bedroom.

Myungsoo was already fell asleep after he nodded to her question earlier.

----

Jihye was laying down on her bed , she remembered what her friends and everyone around her has told her.

“Just file a divorce”

“You’re hurting yourself , Ji”

“Stop it , you’re going to get hurt more and more”

Everyone kept teling her to give up , to file a divorce , to left him alone. But she couldn’t. She already laid her eyes on him since they met in the high school.

But she’s a human too , huma has a limit. “I’m going to give up ....” she muttered to herself. “I give up this fight ....” she closed her eyes , tears rolling down on her cheek. “I give up ...”

----

In the next morning , Myungsoo was awaken and found his wounds had been treated and found himself laying on the bed. “Who—“ he then remembered  that Jihye treated him last night. “Okay ... Nice punch Woohyun-hyung” he muttered and tried to get up from the bed and took a shower.

Jihye just about to exited her room when Myungsoo went out from his room too , they both looked at each other. “Hey , you’re alright ?” she asked him , “Yeah , still hurt” he said. “Get well soon” she said and passed him by.

He was shocked by her actions because he used to be the one who did that. But now , she does.

‘And I will give up this fight , ‘cause I can’t make you love me if you don’t’

----

a.n : Hello everyone~~ ^^ Kkk~ I'm sorry for the short and bad updates ._. I'll do my best , really .... So , don't forget to subscribe and drop your comments bellow^^ Thanks!