Don't Go (가지마)

Arranged

That day , Jihye did nothing in her office. She was thinking about her own decision , whether she would regret it or not. She didn’t want to make a mistake or choose something that she’ll regret in the other day. “Argh , my head hurts ....” she let out a groan and took a pill to calmed her down.

“Hyerin , come in” she said through her phone , her secretary came in. “Yes , president ?” she asked her , “Please arrange a meeting with my lawyers , lunch” Jihye said and she nodded before left her and went back to her job.

Jihye tried to finished everything before she took a big step in her life. New life.

---

Myungsoo was sitting in his office , wondering what may happened. Especially with Woohyun’s words the night when he gave him those bruises.

“You know what ?! You’re the worst friend I ever had ! We’ve told you to take care of Jihye ! And now what ?!”

“Argh .... What did he say ?” Myungsoo groaned in frustration , Woohyun had been the calmest one in their group since they were teenagers. The older male never raised his voice at him like last night , but last night’s accident opened his eyes. He did something really wrong to be done.

He closed his eyes before finally called his spies. “Guys , come here” he said through a call.

---

“Why do you want to meet us ?” Daeryong entered Jihye’s office with Soryong , “Now , tell me how many years we’ve been friends ?” she asked them. Soryong raised his brows , “Ten years ....? Why ?” he answered. She nodded , “I will file a divorce to my husband” she said and the two gasped.

“What ? Really ?” Daeryong shocked and she nodded , “I can’t take it anymore. I’m not a God , or Goddess. I’m trying to stop being perfect” she said and smiled at them. “Are you serious about this ?” Soryong asked her and she nodded. “Just arranged it for me and give it to me” she said. The two nodded and soon they left because they had another meeting with their clients.

Jihye put off her ‘mask’ and strated to crying. The truth , she didn’t and never want to file a divorce at Myungsoo. She love him and it will be always like that. But she never see love in his eyes , she was tired to try.

“You can do this Jihye , you can” she said , still sobbing. She saw her watch and stand up to take her medicine but then she passed out.

Hyerin was entering her office and Jihye already passed out on the floor. “Ahhh !!!!!” she screamed.

---

“What ?” Myungsoo widened his eyes , “Your wife never went to a business trip like she said to you , hyung. She went to Severance Mental Health Hospital , she’s a frequent patient in that hospital under Dr.Ahn’s name” Jaehyun said to Myungsoo as the latter saw all of Jihye’s photos wearing mask and sunglasses , entering and exiting the hospital. “Are you sure this is Jihye ? Kim Jihye ?” Myungsoo asked them , “I’ve done some research in the hospital , including undercovering as a doctor to read her medical report. You’re not gonna believe this” Joonyoung said and gave him the copy of Jihye’s medical report.

“Sleeping disorders and anxiety disorders ?” he furrowed his brows and they nodded , “She was prescripted for seven different medicines. Per day” Jaehyun said again. Myungsoo widened his eyes , “Without those medicines , she might has been in that hospital for a long time” Joonyoung said too.

“Now , Myung , as your friend. I mean , you should really start looking at her , as a woman. As your wife. She’s not going to leave you , I swear” Jaehyun said , “What do you mean ?” Myungsoo asked him. “He’s right , you should stop playing with girls , she’s not the same” Joonyoung said too.

Myungsoo went on silent mode.

----

Jieun was pacing around the waiting room , she’s worries like a mother who’s worry about their child. “What happened ? What happened ?” Dongwoo and Hoya came from their office , running madly. “She’s still inside” Jieun said , then Sungjong came with Sungyeol. “Yah~” Woohyun’s voice heard from the hallway , “What .... hap ... happened ?” he tries to catch his own breath.

“Jihye is inside , hyung” Sungyeol said , as soon as Sungyeol answered his question Sunggyu exited the emergency room. “How is she , oppa ?” Jieun asked Sunggyu , “Little amount of food and water , lack of sleep and stress. These all are the reason why she fainted” Sunggyu said. “Stress ?” Wooyun furrowed his brows , Jieun look at the result of Jihye’s medical report. “I know who made her like this” Jihye said , full with anger.

“Woohyun , aren’t you on duty now ?” Sunggyu asked the younger male , “Lunch break , hyung” Woohyun made a good excuse. Suddenly , they heard someone was running toward them. “Hyung” they all turned around to that voice’s owner. Only to see Myungsoo there running towards them.

Jieun constantly walked up to him , “WHY DID YOU DO THIS , OPPA ? WHY ?!” she hit him hardly. Woohyun just stay there , he had hit him before. “You should be the one who protect her , not torturing her” Jieun said , Sungyeol and Hoya grabbed her and took her out from there.

Sunggyu sighed hard , “What happened here ... hyung ?” Myungsoo asked them all. “Please , stop it , hyung. Seriously , you’re killing her” Sungjong patted him on his shoulder and then left. Dongwoo just patted him and left alongside with Sungjong , Woohyun and Sunggyu stayed there.

“You should reallly do what I’ve told you before I kill you with my own hands instead” Woohyun said and left , “Hyung , I’m really going for lunch now” Woohyun said to Sunggyu without turning around. “Just go back as soon as you finished your ‘lunch’ !” Sunggyu said.

“Hyung , what happened to my wife ?” Myungsoo asked him as they entered Sunggyu’s office , “Ah , so now you realize that she’s your wife ?” Sunggyu said sarcastically but with calm tone. The charismatic leader never lost his charisma.

“Hyung” Myungsoo said , “Okay ... She fainted , caused by the little amount of food and water , lack of sleep and stress. I mean , an acute stress. She’s Dr.Ahn’s patient. You know that ?” Sunggyu asked him and he nodded.

“Myung , you should stop treating her harshly , really. As your hyung , I hope you’ll stop it. She’s not the same as her. She’s different” Sunggyu said to him , Myungsoo nodded in understanding manner. “She filed a divorce to me” he said too , “What ?” Sunggyu shocked. “Her lawyers gave it to me , an hour ago” Myungsoo lowered his head.

“I ... I didn’t mean to hurt her. I really ... really love her. I mean it hyung ....” he said and his eyes went teary. Sunggyu patted him to calmed him down , “I should be the one who protect her , Jieun’s right. But the truth , I’m the one who hurt her” he said again. “And it’s too late to fix everything now ...” Myungsoo said.

“No , it’s not too late, Myung .... You can still sort it all out together , I knew how much she loves you. And I believe you do too” Sunggyu said to him , “Now , go check on your wife. Fix everything in your marriage life. Tell her everything  including your past. She’s not the same girl as her. And trust me , she’s not serious with filing a divorce. She just need ... to be feel ‘alive’ again. And you’re going to make her feeling that again” Sunggyu said.

Myungsoo nodded and said thanks to him before left his office.

----

Myungsoo entered the room where Jihye was in , she still unconsious. He felt like his heart was thorned apart. He realized that it was his fault. Everything. From the begin. He felt like a coward now. He hurt someone who always love him wiht all of her heart , he broke her.

“Please .... don’t leave me ... Don’t go. I’ll fix everything , Ill fix it for you” Myungsoo whispered to the sleeping Jihye.

----

a.n : Hello !! ^^ I wanted to update this yesterday but I'm too tired to do it lol so here's my update ^^ I hope you love it and Myungsoo's past is going to be revealed soon~~~ Can you guess what happened to him ??? Kkkk~ Anyway , my report card is going to be given tomorrow T_T I'm soooo afraid ...... Don't forget to subscribe and drop your comments :D Thank you for your comments and voter :DD Love you guyss~~~ Christmas is just around the corner<3