It Hurts (아파)

Arranged

“Don’t you think you should arranged divorce files for him ?” Jieun shipped her coffee , Jihye shrugged. “I don’t know .... You know I fell for him since high school ....” Jihye said , “And yeah , but the reality says that he doesn’t” Jieun said again. “What do you think ? What should I do now ?” Jihye asked her. “I’ve already given you a perfect way to end this. But if you don’t want to , I don’t know what to do. He used to be my friend too” Jieun said again.

Nam Jieun is Jihye’s best friend since middle school , they shared everything together. Myungsoo was a member of a group called Infinite , famous in their school. Kim Sunggyu , Jang Dongwoo , and Nam Woohyun born in the same year and was their senior , meanwhile Lee Howon (or now known as Hoya) , Lee Sungyeol , Kim Myungsoo , and Lee Sungjong shared the same age and grade. Jieun was Hoya’s long distant cousin and get married to Woohyun last year. Now she’s working as a businesswoman and Woohyun worked as a doctor in the same hospital where Sunggyu also working as a doctor.

Infinite were really close with Jieun and Jihye , they treated them like their own sisters.

----

“It’s not a big deal , don’t worry babe , I got that ...” Myungsoo said through his phone and ended his call , “Sir” his personal assistant entered his office. “Why ?” he asked him , “You have an invitation , for tonight’s party at President Kim’s company” he said and handed the invitation to Myungsoo. “You mean , Jihye ?” he asked and his PA nodded. He scoffed , “You can go” he sent him off.

He looked at the invitation and throw it to the floor. “I won’t come anyway” he said and left his office.

---

“Good evening , ladies and gentleman welcome to the 75th anniversary of W Group. Here with us the honorable W Group’s Executive Senior President Kim Jihye” Jihye’s family group’s anniversary party were started. Jihye gave out some speeches and took some photos together with some other group’s executives.

“Where’s Mr.Kim ? It’s been a long time since I saw him” a director said to her , Jihye smiled but her body tensed. “He’s ... out of the town now. He has a ... A business trip” she answered ,  “So that’s why my baby sister is all alone now ?” she heard someone said and she turned around. “Oppa” she said and Zico opened his arms. “Hello baby girl” he greeted her.

Zico was Jihye’s older brother , instead being the President , he choose to be a Director of Public Relationship , Marketing Division. He likes to travel around the world so he choose a position where he could travelling a lot. He also had a broadcasting station , that’s why he could hardly meet her during the weekdays.

“How are you ?” he asked and she shrugged , “You know how am I” she said and btoh chuckled. “Where’s unnie ? She’s not coming ?” she asked him. “She’s in Japan , another DBSK concert. Gosh , why does she like them so much. I’m much cooler than them” he joked and they both laughed.

“Jihye” a voice interupted their conversation , “Ah , yes. I’ll be back , oppa” she said and left with her spies. They entered an empty room.

“Sorry to say , but we found this ...” Daeryong said and gave her some photos. “It was taken an hour ago , Itaewon” Soryong said. Jihye stepped back and fell to the couch , “It happened a lot , but .... This is the worst one” she said. “What about the others ?” Daeryong asked her , “My birthday , my dad’s birthday , her mother’s birthday , he never remembers anything ....” Jihye said. “Okay , that’s it. Jihye , you had enough for protecting him” Soryong said.

“You know how much I love him” she said.

“Yeah , but that doesn’t mean you can keep hiding his dark side” Daeryong said again.

“I don’t want him to get hurt”

“But you’re hurting yourself. I know you’ve been crying thousand maybe million times for him , only for him” Soryong said.

Jihye sighed.

“Let’s go back to the party” she said and walked out of the room , in her way , she met Woohyun and Jieun. “Hey ! Where’ve .... you been ?” Jieun stopped asked her as she realized some tears strained on her face. “Hey , what’s going on ?” Woohyun asked her , “N-no ... Nothing ... I’m okay” Jihye said and tried to hid the envelope but Jieun catched it and took it from her hand.

“What is ... this” Jieun stopped asking and saw those photos , she scoffed. “Oppa , can’t you teach your friend to stop doing things ?!” she said and throw those photos to Woohyun’s hands. Woohyun shocked and took a deeper look to the photos , “No way ....” he said and he looked at Jihye who just smile slightly. “It’s nothing ... Really ...” she said , “Nothing ?! Stop trying to be okay , Jihye. Okay ? I know you’ve been through a lot” Jieun said.

“When was this ?” Woohyun asked her , “It’s ... tonight , hours ago” Jihye answered. Woohyun sighed in anger , “I really going to kill him wiht my hand” he said and left.

Jihye tried to ran after him but Jieun stopped her , “He know what to do , he is his friend , Ji” Jieun said and the latter just sighed.

---

“Hyung , do you know where Myungsoo is ?” Woohyun called Sunggyu who was having his night shift in the hospital , “I don’t know ... In W Group’s party ?” Sunggyu unsure about Myungsoo’s whereabouts. “No , he’s not. He never. Anything interesting for him in Itaewon ? I don’t remember about our high school life” Woohyun asked again while driving his car.

White Collar ? It was our favorite club , you know , hanging out or something ?” Sunggyu said again , “Okay , thanks , my memory’s back hyung” Woohyun said again and hang up the phone.

Woohyun quickly drove to Itaewon.

---

Myungsoo get out from a club with a girl in his arm , “Don’t be shy to me , honey ....” he whispered to that girl and both of them laughed. Woohyun saw that and get out from his car , “You bastard !” he approached Myungsoo and ounched him right on his face. The girl screamed and ran away.

“You know what ?! You’re the worst friend I ever had ! We’ve told you to take care of Jihye ! And now what ?!” Woohyun grabbed him by his collar , “What ‘what’ ?” Myungsoo asked him , drunkly. “Say thanks because you’re my friend , if not , I’m going to kill you right here and right now” he said and left Myungsoo alone.

---

Jihye fake smiled and bid her goodbye to everyone in the party , her family except Zico wasn’t there because they all were in New Zealand.

She drove her car alone and then stopped it on the roadside , she sighed. “What should I do ? What should I do ?” she cried again , Jihye wasn’t the crybaby , she was strong and a very independent woman. But ever since this marriage , she cried too much. Almost everyday , every night.

“It hurts .....”

---

a.n : Hello guys ^^ Thanks for the support , please keep reading and drop your comments :DD Don't forget to subscribe , read , and comment. Also vote up! (If you think my story worth it lol) Anyway , thank you , your comments made me stronger and happy~~:DD