Friendly Lunch

Dangerous Love

After an hour, you finally woke but Hoseok was still asleep. You decided to let him be and sleep in peace. You walked out to the living room seeing people just chatting with each other. Chungwoo came up to you and asked, "You didn't tell him about us right?" You nodded no. He smiled and walked away to talk to Taehyung. You saw that it was noon and might as well just make lunch for everyone. You whistle so loud that it made everyone stopped their conversation. "So what do you guys want to eat?" you asked. Right there was when chaos started. Everyone was shouting what they wanted.

Miyung/Yoongi: "Spaghetti!!"

Taehyung/Jimin: "Burritos!!"

Chungwoo/Namjoon: "Hambugers!!" 

Hongbin/Jungkook: "Pho!! Mmm..."

Daerim/Seokjin: "Whatever."

"Ok so I got everyone's order. Anything else?" you asked and everyone shook their heads. "Do you need help?" Yoongi asked you. "I'll be alright," you told him. "Yeah! Her parents are professional cooks. She should be able to handle it herself," Chungwoo said and got slapped on the head my Miyung. "Idiot," she murmured. You got into the kitchen and searched for the ingredients. Luckily, the Mae's had everything you needed. You soaked the noodles in water and the same for spaghetti. You washed the vegetables and cooked the rice for the burritos. Now it's on to the meat and sauce. When you put the meat on the pan it oil was splattering all over causing you to jump but someone caught you. It was Seokjin. "I'm sorry," you said. "It's alright. I came to help anyways," he told you while looking down at you still hugging him. "I can do it. It's fine," you said with pain on your face as some more hot oil hit your arm. "Yeah right," Seokjin told you. "I can cook too you know." "Huh? Ok then but I need the meat just right though." "Ok. How about you stand behind me and I will be your shield?" "Okkie dokkie!" You stood behind Jin holding his hands and guiding his every move. The hot oil didn't bother him but he was blushong by your actions. 

At that time Hoseok finally woke up from his sleep. He felt much better. "Mmm...food!" he said as he sniffed his way out of the room. He saw you holding Jin from behind while talking, laughing and smiling. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" he shouted and it frightened everyone. "Hyung, you're awake!" Jimin said. Hoseok ignored Jimin's comment and still stared at you two. You still didn't let go of Jin and gave Hoseok a puzzling look. "Let go of her hyung," he said while gritting on his teeth. Jin put his hands up and said alright. "Why were you holding him?" he asked patiently. "I didn't want oil to get on me. Why should you care?" you said with a smirk. "Because I don't want my girlfriend to hug any other guys." "GIRLFRIEND?!?!" everyone yelled. "ANI!!" "Noona I approve!" Jungkook said jumping out of the sofa. "Sit down," you gave him a glare. He sat down immediately. Everyone laughed. "Can I help at least?" Hoseok asked. "Apologize to Jin first." Hoseok turned to Jin hyung and said, "Jin hyung. Mianhe." "Apology accepted. Wah! Yujin daebak. He's not like this at all. Jealous, mad or taking orders from anyone." Jin told you giving you a high five. "Thanks Jin-shi." "Call me oppa." "Jin oppa" you blushed. "Yah! Yah! Yah! I'm your one and only oppa." Hongbin in. "No. I'm her one and favorite oppa." "That's right," you said while kissing Hongbin on the cheek. Hoseok was about to charge at you guys until Jin stopped him. "Calm down if you want to help," Jin told the angry Hoseok. Hoseok took a deep breath and took your orders.

After an hour later, everything was done. You were exhausted from bickering at Hoseok. You guys enjoyed your meal and talked in order to get to know each other better. The gang thing was never mentioned once. You sat next to Hongbin and Jungkook. Across from you was Jin and Hoseok was at the end of the table with Miyung unnie. You feed Jungkook because he was so cute and you insisted. But you needed to feed Hongbin burritos because that kid despised trying new food. It took awhile to get him to eat. Others can tell that Hoseok was looking at you but didn't want to make a scene. Does that Hongbin and Jin hyung likes her too? Why?!?! He mentally screamed to himself.

"Hyung, let's go to the amusement park today!" Jimin said tucking on Jin's shirt. "If everyone is cool with it." You gave two thumbs up. Everyone else agreed. "Okay then. We're going and we can buy bathing suits there." "You guys can have mine. I have tons and haven't used them yet," Chungwoo told the guys. "You rich bastard but thanks," Yoongi said. "Daerim and Yujin can use mine," Miyung said. You nodded. Yay today is gonna be so much fun! You thought.