I Told You So

Dangerous Love

Hoseok slowly woke up from his sleep when he heard you scream. "Shhh..." he said half asleep.

"Get out! Get out of my house!!"

"Calm down. I didn't do anything. You were already half when I got in here last night."

"Why were you in here the first place?"

"You were screaming. I had to come in and make sure nothing happened. Then you yanked me into bed. So technically it was your fault."

"Sorry... I didn't know. Let's go get something to eat."

Hoseok nodded. You washed up in your room and he washed up in the guest bathroom. He was still using Hongbin's backup clothes. You have to admit that he looks decent in it. Anyways, you decided to skip your morning workouts today and chill instead. You guys decided to go to the Flower Coffee Shop for breakfast. It has a nice scenery and not just because of the flowers. The name suits the workers that works there. You were legit staring at them. Hoseok was jealous and he wasn't afraid to show it. One of the waiter came to take your orders. His name tag said Sungyeol. That name seems so familiar to you. Hoseok ordered a breakfast sandwich with coffee. It was your turn to order but you were just staring at the waiter while grinning like a maniac. "Yah! Yujin, order before you kill him with your stare," Hoseok told you. You shot him with a death stare. You looked back at the waiter and smiled. "I'll have a blueberry muffin with orange juice please," you ordered. "You got it beautiful," Sungyeol and shot you a wink. You blushed and Hoseok was about to get up and strangle the waiter. But he just looked at you and thought at least you didn't sleep next to her last night

A different waiter came back with the food you ordered. He put a cheesecake for you. "I didn't order this...Dongwoo-shi," you told the waiter. "Oh, it's on us," he said with a smile. "Us?" you asked. Dongwoo turned around seeing six guys behind the counter waving at you which made you blush even harder. "Why thank you," you told him. You didn't know why these names were so familiar to you. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? Hoseok thought. 7 guys! 7 guys likes Yujin! What the hell?

Hoseok finally calmed down and you guys were talking casually. Your phone rang. It was Daerim unnie.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hey! Sorry I haven't been in contact with you."

"It's fine."

"Oh! Come to the Mae's house. Everyone is here"

"Really? Ok. We'll be on our way."

"I'll see you here soon my little dongsae."

"Bye unnie!"

"What was that about?" Hoseok asked. "Come on and finish your food. We're gonna go visit your friends and see my unnies!" you said excitedly. Hoseok stuffed his food into his mouth, put money on the the table, took your hand and dragged you out of the shop. "You pig! Slow down! I don't want your vomit all over me later on!" Hoseok didn't care but he slowed down becasue he didn't where he was going. "Idiot. Why would you just run off like that if you didn't know the way?" He shrugged and you led the way to the Mae's. You didn't realized that you were still holding his hand. When you almost reach the house or mansion as we should say, Hoseok stopped and went to nearest bush and vomited. You sigh and went over to rub his back. "Aigoo, what did I tell you?" You gave him a piece of napkin and gum to chew on to take the smell away. He looked very pale and weak. You finally reached the house. 

"Unnie! Oppa!" you said as Hongbin, Daerim, and Mae's ran up to hug you. You saw 6 boys covered in bandanges and bruises hugging Hoseok. "Hyung! Are you alright?" Jungkook said. Hoseok nodded. "Yo why you look so ---" Before Namjoon could finish his sentence, Hoseok fell on you but you caught him. "Oppa, can you help me carry him to the guestroom?" you asked Hongbin and he agreed. You laid Hoseok on the bed. "Noona! What happened to hyung?" Jungkook asked you. "I'll explain what this idiot did later but do you mind getting me a towel from the bathroom and a bowl of water?" "Sure thing." Jungkook came back with the things you needed. You told him what happened. "Oh hyung. You are unbelievable sometimes." "Tell me about it." Jungkook left you two alone and went to tell others what happened to Hoseok. You could hear them mocking him in the living room. You were tired  from taking care of this little kid and fell asleep by the bed.

Your unnies and oppas came to check in you guys. "It's happening again," Miyung said to everybody. "Maybe he's different," Chungwoo said which earned him a punch from Miyung. "Remember what happened last time with Kai?" She told her brother. "Chungwoo is right. There is something different about this dude but either way keep an eye on," Daerim said. "Don't worry we will take care of her diligently like always," Hongbin said. No one is going to hurt my dongsae. My best friend. My love...ever again.


Haha ooh someone you know loves you. Hope you enjoy that. Sorry for the short update. Peace peace.