Date?

Dangerous Love


Hoseok POV

Where am I? I tried to get up. Ow. My head and body are killing right now but I can't just sit around in a stranger's house. I got out into the hallway. "Hello?" I said as my voice echoed down the hall. Trust me the house was not a medium sized house. I should eat then wash up. Wait a minute. Whose clothes am I wearing?

No One POV

You finally work up from your sleep. You walked to the kitchen half asleep hoping to get an apple as breakfast. Then you smelled your mom's cooking. "Omma, when did you get here?" You said with your eyes still close. Hoseok turned around from the stove. "YUJIN!" He said in a surprised way. You woke up from his loudness and saw him staring at you. You looked down to see that you were wearing so little clothes as your pajamas.

   imagine this though it is provocative.

You finally realized what he was looking at. You stood behind the kitchen counter to cover most of your body. "So why or how did I get here?" Hoseok asked. "Let's talk after I come back. You should wash up after you're done with what you're doing. The bathroom is in the room you came out from," you told Hoseok. He gave you an ok sign and smiled. You changed into your running clothes and decided to go for a 15 minute run. There was no hurry since it was a Saturday. Aish that was so embarrassing. Well at least I didn't come out like usual. You thought. See you have a problem that if it is hot you will take off as many layers as you can, most of the time to the point where you're .

Wow! I never thought Yujin would have that type of body. I have to admit it she does look hot well her body is not but her face is cute. Wait, the important thing is why am I at her house? Hoseok thought. He went out to of the kitchen after he finished cooking to wash up. There was already clothes there.

You came in the backdoor, washed up and got dressed. You got out of your room to see Hoseok still waiting at the table with food. "Wah, this looks so yummy. You can cook?" You asked with a smile. "You can talk?" he said as a backlash. You pout with confusion.

"I've been waiting forever. Where were you?"

You were about to dive into your porridge until Hoseok pulled it away from you.

"Yah!"

"I'll give it back once you tell me where you were," he demanded.

"Why should I tell you? It's not like you're my boyfriend," you were angry at the verge of tearing up. You knew you could hold it in so you rushed into the garden.

Oppa why did you go? Why did you leave? Where are you? You kept asking yourself the same question for the past 5 years now. You kept crying and tears kept coming out. J-hope came out and saw you sobbing all by yourself on the bench. He sat next to you. Since you were your delusional state and your eyes were all blurry, you grabbed onto Hoseok. He was holding you too. "Please don't leave me. Please," you begged. "It's okay. I will always be right here," Hoseok said. You heard that it was Hoseok but not the one you expected it to be. You let go quickly. "Sorry," you told Hoseok quietly.

"It's alright. Here is your food since you ran away." He handed you your porridge.

"Thank you."

"So why did you run off like that? Did I say something wrong?"

"No. Just forget what ever happened."

"Sure. So can we talk how I'm here?"

You almost choked on your food. *cough cough* Hoseok patted your back. "Aigoo. Eat slower." You started eating again and began to explain. "Well, I was coming back from the library with my friends. I saw seven lifeless guys at the side of the street. What was I supposed to do? Leave you there for wolves to eat you. I wish but Daerim unnie didn't let me." You looked at Hoseok hoping he will believe the lie. "Are you always theis mean?" he asked. You shrugged. "So why am I the only one here? In you house," Hoseok started again. "Chungwoo oppa only trusts me with you since you're the only person out of the seven that I know," you told him. "Oh so where are they?" "Chungwoo oppa has Jimin. Hongbin took Suga and Jungkook. Daerim unnie took Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung. Anymore questions?" "No, I think."

Everyone from the gang sent a message how they cannot leave their house because the BTS members needs more time to recover. Some still did not wake up yet so it is best not to bother them for the day. Now you don't know what to do since oppa and unnie are all busy. Why does Hoseok out all people is not in a coma like the rest? I'm not saying that he should be but he is lucky. I thought. You decided to change your clothes again after eating since the current sweats will look weird in public because it's not your style. You were deciding and finally chose an outfit.

        Imagine this outfit for J-Hope and you

You were about to a walk out the door. "Yujin-ah! Where are you going?" Hoseak asked as running after you.

"Somewhere."

"Can I come with?"

"Heck if I care."

He put on his shoes and left with you. "Why are we walking? Can't you drive? Where are we going?" he kept asking.

"Yah! If you wanna tag along then shut up a bit will ya? I like walking and taking public transportation. It relaxes me seeing people's faces. I know it's weird. It's just seeing a kid smile makes me smile too. You know?"

"Yeah."

"And yes I can drive. And you see when we get there."

You both finally arrived at the enormous shopping plaza. "Wow I haven't been here for while. It has gotten bigger." "Come on. Where were you gonna go?" "Oh right. Where to? Hoseok-shi do you know where the sporting goods store is?" "Hmmm..." Hoseok said while think and then snapped. He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the store which was on the fourth floor.

"Yay! Thanks," you said but already running off to look at things. You went to see new running shoes but the thing you wanted to buy most was some tennis racquets. You became obsessed with tennis when you joined the team in the high school in America.You put five tennis raquets in the shopping cart. You know you wouldn't be buying anymore things today but you just had to look at the new limited edition og golf clubs that came out a week ago. It was turquoise with white grip. So magnificent. Then you ran to see some climbing shoes but there were no cool designs or light weight ones. Hoseok finally caught up to you gasping for air. "I've been searching all over for you. How can you just run off like that?" You shrugged and walked to the cash register. "Wait..." Hoseok trailed behind you.

"So do you like sports?" he asked. "Love it," you said with a smile. Aigoo she so cute when she smiles. Hoseok thought. "I'm lost,"you said. "Ok then. Where next?" "Instrument store?" "Don't tell me you want to buy something. You're little arms can't handle that." "Haha, I'm just gonna look around and buy it next time. Don't worry," you said. You finally reached Radio-Active Music Store. You went to the piano and then the drums and the bass. What caught your eyes was a black guitar. You asked the ahjusshi of the store if you could play it and he said it was fine. You started to play and sing Nostalgia by Yozoh and Eric from Shinwha. You started to reminice back to the old time when you sang that with your ex. Many people started to gather around you and listen. Hoseok joined in at the rap part. The song was soothing but only Hoseok was the only one who could see the sadness in your eyes. When you were done, everyone clapped and you smiled at the them and thanking them for listening. The ahjusshi came to you and said you can keep the guitar and gave you a case for the guitar. "No no I can't." you said trying to hand it back. "You're boyfriend already paid for it," ahjusshi said. "Huh?" you looked with a confused face. He pinted to Hoseok who was standing by the door waiting for you. "Oh no he's not my boyfriend." you told the ahjusshi. "Oh ok. Well you should come back and play next time." "Definitely"

You walked towards Hoseok. "Yah why did you do that?" you yelled as you kicked his ankle. "Ow! Is that how you treat a person who bought you something? A little thank you would be nice you know," he said while rubbing his ankle. "Oh" As he got up you hugged him. "Thank you," you told him. He smiled and hugged you back. "Hungry?" he asked. "Starving!" you said making him laugh.

As you guys were trying to make your way to the coffee shop, there were many people at the shoppin center that it was hard to move around. This herd of girls came from behind almost knocking you down but Hoseok caught you just in time. "Careful, here let me hold those for you." He took the guitar and tennis raquets from you. "Oppa, omo it's nice to see you here," said one of the girls from the herd. "What are you doing with her?" the other said. "Yeah you should be dating one of us," the other flipped her hair. You rolled your eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at us?" the first firl said. You shrugged and attempted to walk away but they stop you. "Yah! Stop. Just leave her alone," Hoseok said. "What's in it for us?" the girl said. "I don't know just leave her alone." "Ok then go on a date with me." "No!" "Fine girls!" she snapped. They were pulling on your hair. You pretended to be hurt and tried your best ot hide your anger. "Fine! Fine! Only for an hour," said Hoseok with a panic voice. They let you go and went the other direction. You were left there alone finally realizing Hoseok took your things.

After 15 minutes you finally found your way out of the shopping center and went to a beautiful coffee shop couple blocks away. It was like a flower shop mixed with a coffee shop. The place was packed tight during lunch time. You ordered chicken parmesan sanwich with soup. When you were eating, someone sat in front of you. "May I sit here with you?" "Mhmm" you said while being fixated with your food. "Haha, you got some sauce on your cheek," the stranger said and took a napkin and wiped the sauce off. You looked up. "O-o-oppa?" you said with a sad shaky voice. "Oh Yujin-ah," the guy reponded.

Hoseok came into the coffee shop after the "date" with those annoying es. He walked around and saw you. He was gonna call you until he sees you with another guy. He heard and saw everything. Oppa? Who is he? If he dares make Yujin cry, he will never see tomorrow.


Who do guys think the stranger is? Tell me what you think so far. Comment and subscribe!!!

Live Life Cutely