He's Back

Dangerous Love

Flashback

 

When you were eating, someone sat in front of you. "May I sit here with you?" "Mhmm" you said while being fixated with your food. "Haha, you got some sauce on your cheek," the stranger said and took a napkin and wiped the sauce off. You looked up. "O-o-oppa?" you said with a sad shaky voice. "Oh Yujin-ah," the guy responded.

Hoseok came into the coffee shop after the "date" with those annoying es. He walked around and saw you. He was gonna call you until he sees you with another guy. He heard and saw everything. Oppa? Who is he? If he dares make Yujin cry, he will never see tomorrow.

End of Flashback

“Yujin-ah. You’ve grown and gotten very pretty. Not that you weren’t pretty before,” the guy said. You just looking at him. He waved his hand in front of your face.You snapped back into reality. You felt like you were about to cry. For some reason he was the only one who could make you cry. He was your sadness that comes out from your tears. You got up from your seat. “I’m sorry. I have to go,” you told the guy. He suddenly grabbed your wrist to stop you from leaving. A teardrop fell from your eye.

To your surprise, Hoseok came and broke off his hand to your wrist. He pulled you against his chest to not let anyone see you cry. You didn’t resist though. “Who are you?!?” Hoseok said with anger. “I’m Kim Jongin or Kai as other people like to call me. Her boyfriend. You?” Kai said with a smirk on face. Boyfriend? Yeah right. “I’m Jung Hoseok or J-Hope. Yujin’s REAL boyfriend,” said Hoseok. “Yeah right,” replied Kai. You just lifted your face off of Hoseok’s chest and looked at him with your teary eyes. Hoseok gave you a look to assure you that everything is ok. “Ok. What do you want?” you said with a cold face.

“I want to talk,” Kai responded.

“Fine. Talk.”

“Alone please,” he said looking at Hoseok.

 

You were gripping to Hoseok’s hand the whole time. “I’ll be fine. Go,” you said with a smile to hide the sadness but he could see right through it. He nodded and walked out the shop.You sat down with Kai. “What is it?” you asked. “I-I miss you,” he said.

“So?”

“Don’t you miss me?”

“Now you just sound desperate.”

“I am. I want you back. I am desperate for you.”

“Do you think I will ever get back with a douche like you?”

“I was hoping you would give me another chance. I promise I can do better.”

“Just stop. I’ve cried and yearn for you for years. Where were you huh? WHERE WERE YOU?!?!?” you said while tearing up.

“I’m sorry.”

Flashback

You were taking a jog in the morning before your judo training. You were daydreaming while running (BTW is not a goof thing). You were thinking what you were going to wear for your day today. A dress? Jeans? I don’t know. You bumped into a girl with pretty long red hair. “I’m so sorry. I did not watch where I was going,” you said as you were helping her up. Good thing she wasn’t hurt. “It’s okay I’m alright.” she said. You nodded and started running again. 10 minutes later, you were running and stopped.  You saw that girl you you bumped into and your boyfriend Kai making out by the bridge. You wanted to cry but couldn’t. You flee the scene.

 

 

 

The next day you tried to bring it up to Kai. He kept denying everything. He started to get irritated to the point where he pushed you to the ground with anger and left. After that you never saw him again. You tried to contact him constantly. Phone call. Text. E-mail. House visit, Everything but nothing back. 3 months later, you left for the states.

 

End of Flashback

 

“For what?” you asked him.

“For cheating on you. For leaving you. For making you cry. For everything. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. Please.”

“Whatever…”

“Do you think that guy actually loves you? Hoteok or whatever.”

“It’s Hoseok. At least he is here. By my side. He didn’t abandon me. He makes me smile. He protects and comfort me.”

Hoseok came back into the shop to see if you were alright. He heard what you said and he was smiling from the thought of it. You saw Hoseok standing by the door. "I have to go now," you told Kai. "Wait. Please think about it," he asked. You nodded. Hoseok looks a bit disappointed now but he was fine with it because you took his hand and walked out the door.

Both of you were walking home. "I'm sorry," you told Hoseok. He stopped. You turned and he lifted your chin gently. "Don't be," he said. "After all I'm your boyfriend." "I never said you were my boyfriend." Sure. Cover up that lie. Hoseok thought. "Aren't you going home?" you asked him. "Nah. There's no one there. I'm all lonely there and the gang are at your friends' houses." "Do what you want." YOu guys reached your house and you put all the stuff you bought in your room.

You came out of your room. "Hoseok-ah what do you want to eat?" you asked as he was watching T.V.

"Call me oppa."

"No -_-"

"Fine. You will say that sooner or later. And come sit. I'll cook."

"No, you already did that this morning and you're still hurt."

"I'll be fine." Hoseok said as he was getting up from the couch.

"No you sit down."

You went to the kitchen and was thinking of what to cook. You decided to cook Thai food since your mom loves to cook that at home. You were cooking the noodles and you feel a pair of arms wrapping your waist. "Let go," you told Hoseok. "Fine but turn around." You did as he said and you saw him wearing a blue apron and he was putting the pink identical one one you. They were your parents' aprons. "Thanks but you don't have to help." "I want to," Hoseok said as he tapped your nose. You told hime what to do. After 45 minutes dinner was ready.

"Wah! My yeobu can cook," Hoseok with happiness.

"I'm not your yeobu. Not your girlfriend. Not your anything."

He pouted. "Come on, eat." you told him. He was just silent and faced away from you. This was just like your little brothers getting mad at dinner. You just do aegyo and feed them to get them to eat. You thought to give it a try on Hoseok. "Hobbie please. Say ahhh," you said cutely trying to feed him. Surprisingly he responded and ate it, "So you like he now?" he asked. You were shocked but remained collected. "No. I don't," you told. After you guys finished eating, you decided to watch T.V. together. "Wah! Lee Jong Suk is incredibly beautiful. Why can't be Park Shinhye right now?" you were squeeling from the kiss scene in Pinnochio. Hoseok was a little jealous from you squeeling over another guys but since you were next to him he didn't mind. 15 minutes later, you started to doze off and fell asllep on Hoseok's shoulder. "Aigoo this little cutie can sleep anywhere." He picked you up and set you on your bed. He kissed your forehead and went to his room.

At 1 in the morning, you started screaming and crying in your sleep. "NO! NO! OPPA! Why did you do such thing? Why did you hurt me? Was I not good enough? What can I do? Please tell me!!!!" you kept shouting this repeatedly. Hoseok ran into your room. "Yujin-ah!" He came in and saw you in only underwear and a bra on. "Oh... my gawd." He said as he came in topless. That day was extremely hot especially witht the AC on so you unconciously took off your shirt. You were still kicking and screaming. He immediately got in bed and was holding you. "Shhh...Shhh... It's alright. No one is here to hurt you. You're safe." You finally calmed down and slept in Hoseok's embrace.

You finally woke up the next morning and saw the topless Hoseok and relized you were almost . "YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!"