New School

Dangerous Love


I went to my kitchen to cook. I don't know why I'm going to the first day of school on Friday. While I was eating, I got a text from HongBin that he is picking me up and we could walk to school together. I got dressed in the uniform that was prepared for me. He came at six and we started to walk to school.

Trusting that HongBin would know his way, he friggin got lost. Like wtf. I had to use my ohone to guide us to BigHit High.

Once you guys reached school at 6:30 you saw your unnies and Chungwoo oppa. You didn't say anything because you were fascinated with the school.

Pretend this is the school.

HongBin took my arm and dragged me to the office to get registered and get our schedule. I'm kind of disappointed since I'm not in the same class with my unnies and oppas. How can I even go on?

Hongbin and I separated our ways. I was trying to look for my class E100 for homeroom. Why is this school so big? Anyways, I got there and there was only three people there since school doesn't start for another 45 minutes. I just set my stuff down and napped by the window because I was not sure which desk is available. I was suddenly awaken by the screaming girls down the hall causing me to fall down from the ledge of the window. It's so irritating. What are they screaming about? I decided to listen to music. Rap calms me down for some reasom.

Some girls threw their jacket me not realizing you were there. Ugh. My blood is boiling right now. I just got up and went out the class to find more screaming girls out there. WTF?!?! Is this some type of concert or somthing?

 

Author POV

You came back in to the classroom with the teacher and the class finally calmed down.

"We have a new student joing our class today," Mr. Kim said while looking Yujin's way.

"Hello, my name is Cha Yujin. I look forward to the school year. Thank you," you said.

"You can take a seat next to Jung Hoseok right there at the back," Mr. Kim said. You obeyed his order.

"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope too," J-hope said. You gave him a half hearted smile and nod without looking at him. 

You took out your materials. The math teacher came in and was teaching. You were taking notes and concentrating on the lesson since you love math so much. Math runs in your family like how your dad got a master in logistics but somehow became a chef even though he owned 7 computer businessed but sold them since he did not enjoy it. During the lesson you were getting this strange feeling but did not want to worry about it.

 

Hoseok POV

Hmm... This Yujin seems interesting. She's not like those other girls. I never thought a girl would ignore me. Why can't I take my eyes off of her? Who knows?

 

Your POV

Lunch time

I was trying to find my way to lunch. I...am...lost. "Are you looking for the cafeteria?" someone asked. I turned around to see that it was that seatmate Hoseok. I just nodded. "This way," he said. We reached the cafeteria and girls rushing to us yelling "OPPA HAVE LUNCH WITH ME!" I just rolled my eyes and saw HongBin oppa and DaeRim unnie. I could still hear girls saying things about me like "why is she with J-hope oppa? eww", "is she a ?", or "Go die and don't be with my oppa!" I was just sick of those people and decided to eat. "Hey, so we decided to go out and start the legacy again tonight," Daerim unnie said. I nodded. I just sat at the table while HongBin was getting food for me. He finally came back with SOUP and CAKE!!! 

I ate happily to drown myself out of the misery of this school.

 

Hoseok POV

These girls are starting to bother me to the max. I saw Yujin going in with this guy and Daerim. He pet her hair and his arm was around her. Are they a couple? No it can't be, she's new to the school.

Anyway, I saw my gang with girls all over them as well. We just went in, got our food and sat down. I could see Yujin ditting with the guy and Daerim, He was..was...was FEEDING HER!! I asked the gang, "Hey who's the dude sitting with Daerim over there?"

"Oh that's Lee HongBin. He just came from America so he's new. Why?" Namjoon responded.

"Nothing. I was curious cuz I've never seen him around before," I replied.

There wasn't much going on at lunch today. V is acting weird as usual and Jimin is flirting like always.

"Guys, we're gonna go and have some fun tonight. Ok?" said Namjoon.

"YASS" everyone said unanimously.

 

Rrrrring...... class time

 

Author POV

Everyone returned to class and it was English lesson. The teacher passed out the test. You didn't worry. After all, You have lived in America for 5 years. It literally took you 10 minutes to do a five page test when should have taken the whole class. You went up and handed it in. The teacher asked if you wish to check your answers but you refused and went back to your seat and sleep for a whole hour. 

Everyone was just looking at you even Hoseok who was the top of the class. How can someone finish that quickly? I bet she cheated. I have to admit she looked cute while sleeping. Hoseok thought.He was the second to finish but 30 minutes after you.

After all of the lessons, you met up with the gang and saw the Bangtan crew with Hoseoka nd girls following them. "Unnie who are they?" you asked Miyung unnie. " They're the Bangtan. The kingkas of the school. You can read about their profiles later," you looked at her with a confused look. "They're one of the many gangs in Seoul," Chungwoo whispered in your ear. GANG?!?! You mean that hell of an immature boy they call J-Hope is a gangster. You thought. "Ok, send me the info," I said to Miyung unnie. She has all of the data and been keeping track of different gangs while HongBin and I were gone.

Miyung had to go to swimming practice. Chungwoo had a soccer game. Those two siblings are the most athletic people you know. They put their heart into their sports. Daerim went to band practice at a cafe and HongBin went with hoping to get a part time job. Everyone agreed to meet at you house at 8. You went home to do homework and practice on your fighting skills. There was knife throwing, shooting gun, and more. Your parents had installed advanced facility for your training.

It was finally 8. Everyone was at your house dressed in black with their signature masks from their parents just like you. They all had their weapons and went out to claim their throne.