Living Zombie

Dangerous Love


Yujin POV

Ring Ring Ring... The alarm clock went off. I dragged myself out of bed, washed up and dressed at 5 in the morning. Lately I've been dragging myself to places. I have nothing to look forward to except for the day to end. After I got dressed in a sweather with jeans and riding boots, I went to the kitchen to find breakfast on the table. I'm thankful for having chefs as parents. My brothers haven't woken up yet since one of their school starts at 7 and the triplets starts at 8. I have to wake up early since I have to take the city bus to get to my school that is a couple of towns away.

I left to go on the bus with HongBin oppa. His parents allowed him to come to America with my family because they wanted him to get a good education along with learning about culture and diversity. As usual, I fell asleep while listening to music.

Once I got to school, I saw my friends. They are friendly and nice to me but it is not the same as being close to my unnies and oppa. Good thing HongBin oppa is here with. All throughout the day it was just advance classes for me to sleep through. Never got in trouble though since I was the top of the class. I was only looking forward to art class with Hongbin oppa. That is probably the only class I am not the top in. That hyung got mad skills. I makes me jelly sigh...

After school, HongBin oppa and I decided to grab a bite at a new pizzaria before my Yale introduction of cognitive science class and HongBin's art class that he is teaching to elementary school children.

 

7 P.M....

Hongbin was already home playing Super Mario with my brothers. They really are something. My parents suddenly called HongBin and I over to the kitchen table.

"So, Yujin-ah. We decided to send you back to Korea. We want you to get used to the environment and investigate the area for best place to open another one of our business," my dad said.

"REALLY?!?!" I shouted.

"Yup," my mom said.

"And HongBin, you are going back too. Your parents wants you to learn about their clothing business and we need you to take care of Yujin along with the three other kiddies. Remember about the gang," my dad told him.

"Yassss!!!" Hongbin and I said while high fiving.

"Anyways, your flight is tomorrow and you are staying at our old house. We've already taken care of school things and other documents," my mom said.

 

I went to my room and started packing. HongBin came in and said that the Mae's and DaeRim unnie will picking us up from the airport. I was thinking about what my dad had said about the gang. He wish for me to get the gang together. The Mae's, Daerim unnie and HongBin oppa are the children of a gang called Night Reapers. We all went through rigorous training since we were toddlers. We have to keep the gang at the top of the other gangs in Seoul in order to keep the power.

 

AT SOUTH KOREA

We came out and all I could hear was Miyung unnie shouting our name. I never knew how loud she could be. Daerim unnie beat Miyung to me first, jumped bear hug me. I fell of course. "Aigoo, you're getting weaker little one." They dropped me off at my home, it was so quiet with no one there. I immediately went to sleep.

 

Ring...Ring...Ring... It's 5 o clock in the morning. Aw man... SCHOOL. WHY?!?!?!


I hope all of you enjoy. Comment to tell me what you think and subscribe!