Chapter 9:

Sungyeol romance

You both headed to the kitchen  and found some spaghetti behind the cabinets. You: do you even know how to cook? Sungyeol: you'll be surprised. He told you to boil the water while he made the sauce. You in your mind: OMO he knows how to cook?!? Daebak! He really is perfect!! You stared at him for some time without realizing that all the water was spilling out of the pot. Sungyeol: YAH! What r u doing?!? You: ow! It's hot!! Sungyeol: kenchana? *grabs your hand* I'll get some ice. He grabs some ice and wraps it around a towel and places it in your hand. Sungyeol: be careful next time! What were u thinking that made you get hurt!?" You: um you know global warming... Sungyeol: chincha? Oh. Get some rest go the living room to find a movie to watch or something I'll handle this. 
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You could smell the delicious spaghetti from where u were. You: is it almost ready?? I'm starving! Sungyeol: almost! .... Okay dinner is ready!!! You both sat at the table. You: woah! This looks amazing and delicious!! Thanks!! Sungyeol: no problem :) let's eat. You both ate really fast... Both of u were really hungry. Sungyeol: so... Tell me about u. You in ur mind: what is he asking? Isn't this what u would ask on a date?! You: um u know I'm just ur regular average woman.. I like dramas.... Music.... Um what about you? Sungyeol: well my favorite color is pink... I'm in the group infinite...... I enjoy cooking.. I have a younger brother..... And I guess that's it? You: daebak! It must be awesome being in a group like infinite! Sungyeol: yea it really is... Let's play a game! You: which one? Sungyeol: mmmmm truth or dare!