chapter: 12

Sungyeol romance

Chelsea opened the door. There was nobody there. You had a really shoked face on. Chelsea: yah! Whats wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost! You: uh nothing.... Chelsea: hey! I know that look! You're hiding something!!!! And I intend to find out what it is!! You: aniii! It's nothing just that I'm not sure where I put the book. Chelsea: hmm okay but I'll have to keep an eye out for you. You both started to look around for the book, but you were a little worried that sungyeol might still be in the room. After some time you and Chelsea couldn't find the book. Chelsea: hey I'm gonna go to the restroom. You: okay its over there downstairs past the dining room. When you saw that she left you started whispering. You: *whispering* yah! lee sungyeol? Where are you?! Sungyeol: In here! He was inside the dresser. You: what are you doing in there?! I thought u left! Sungyeol: yea sure! I'm just gonna freeze my off for you! You in your mind: well.....after considering we slepped like that i just thought.....  You suddenly closed the door in his face. Sungyeol: YAH! what was that for?!

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsea: what was that? You: nothing just the wind, so did you enjoy your pee? Chelsea: shut up you weirdo I know your hiding something. Your face says it all. You: Whatever!!! I'll take you the book in a bit I promise it'll be before you're exam so just go!

Chelsea finally left. You: Sungyeol You can come out now! Sungyeol: Aish! Finally! I was suffacating in there! I think it's best for me to leave now. You were a little saddened by the news but you couldn't tell him to stay either. Sunyeol: before i leave come here. You went. You: for what? He touched your forehead. Sungyeol: If you feel sick don't hesitate to call me. And just like that he was gone.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You decided to go lie down and listen to some music for a while. You thought to yourself: Do I really like like sungyeol? nah it can't be. Then you fell asleep. *what you were dreaming* : You were in a field of grass, you were just running around freely, but then in the other side of the field you can see sungyeol standing looking rather handsome. You just stare at him while he slowly walks towards you. Once he gets to you he grabs your cheeks and slowy traces your lips with his thumb. Then.... he kisses you. *You suddenly wake up* You to yourself: yah..... i do like sungyeol....i do.

                                                        *in sungyeols house and his POV*

Sungyeol to himself: I wonder how she is doing...... I should give her a call. Wait no I shoudn't! Why am I soo worried about her anyways? It's not like im dating her or anything. Do I like her or something? Nahhhh I'm way to good for her. She isn't even that attractive. she has a weird body figure... and pretty eyes.... and her smile is to die for...... and those lips.... yah! what am I saying!!! I am so out of my mind to be liking her. But what if i do. She is pretty, and nice, and it seems i really do care about her a lot. I'm going to try it. When we go back to school I'm going to confess.

                                                                

When you woke up you decided to make some breakfast for Sungyeol to thank him for taking care of you. You cooked him some pancakes.

Sungyeols POV: AH okay today is the big day....the day i confess to her.

When you got to school you noticed that sungyeol was waiting in the front gate.

You: Hi sungyeol. you said enthusiastically. Sungyeol: *nervously* uh- hi are you doing okay? Your not sick anymore right?  You: nan gwaenchanh-a (im okay) here i brought you some breakfast you said with a really hapy tone. Sungyeol: woah daebak it smells amazing! Wait. Whats the catch? You: oh no catch, I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me. Sungyeol: oh ok your welcome then, oh hey i need to tell you something...... 

                 hehe i hope you guys enjoyed the story and make sure to leave comments :)