Chapter 5

Sungyeol romance

You look up from the desk and start coughing. Sungyeol: kenchana? (Are u ok) . You: yea just got a small cold. "Have you taken any medicine?" Said sungyeol. You: no but it'll go away eventually. Sungyeol: Mmm how about i take u to buy some medicine after school? Call? You: Mmm. Call! 
You both walk into the cafeteria and sit near a window the students just stare. Students: ugh it's not possible for a girl and guy to be "best friends" they r probably screwing around. Sungyeol: YAH! Just mind your own business!!! You tug in Sungyeol's sleeve signaling that he should calm down and sit down. 
The bell rang it was time to get out of school. You both walked towards the store to buy some medicine. Sungyeol: oh look!! It's a hotdog stand! U want one? You: yea sure. You both ate your hot dog until you noticed sungyeol was smirking a lot. You :what's wrong?? Sungyeol: aigoooo you r just so cute when you eat you got ketchup all over your face! He wipes of stains of ketchup around your cheeks and has his hand holding the side of your face... His thumb near your lips. You: ahem . Sungyeol: oh right... So did u enjoy the hotdog? You: yea it was delicious! 
Sungyeol: I'll walk you home alright? You: okay. You both were walking when all of a sudden you started to feel dizzy and fell into his arms sungyeol: KENCHANA??? Hello????