chapter: 11

Sungyeol romance

Your eyes widened. "W-W-What?" you said with your voice shaking like crazy. Sungyeol: I said....come here......next to me. You just stayed staring at him in shock. You: Chincha? Sungyeol: Come on! Its just a dare...unless of course..your to scaaaaaared. You: pfffttt i am not scared! Here I'll prove it to you! You sat right next to him and signaled him to put his arm around you. Sungyeol: what!!! no!! what for?!?! You: hmm seems like im not the one who was scaaaared. Sungyeol: YAH! I'm not scared! He grabbed you tighly around the waist. You blushed. You both stayed in that position for quite a while when finally you said "Um...lets try watching TV again" , so you turned it on

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of watching a boring soap opera... Sunyeol: yah its getting late maybe we shou- . He noticed you had already fallen asleep on his shoulder. He tried getting off the couch without waking you up but he failed. Sungyeol in his mind: daebak...she looks so pretty while sleeping....she-she is beautiful. He stared at you for a few minutes before he also fell asleep.

                                                                       next morning............

Both of you were still in the same place as last night...both of u hugging each other, when you hear the doorbell ring. *doorbells and knock* girl: hellooooo?!? you in there! You finally woke up realizing that there was someone at the door...but you also realized that sungyeol was still right next to you and hugging you!!! You whispering: YAH! WAKE UP THERE IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR! AND STOP HUGGING ME! girl at the door: helllooooooooo!!!!???? Sungyeol: What? huh? whats happening?!? You: go into my room upstairs to the left!!! HURRY!!! Girl at the door: hey answer the door i know your in there i can hear you breathing! You: hey I'll be right there! I'm uh??? Really ???!!! Girl at the door: Okay? didnt need to know that but still hurry up its freezing!!!

                                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally opened the door and the girl went in. (her name is chelsea and she is your neighbor not your 'best friend' but just a friend she is also your sunbae) You: So what do you want? Chelsea: Hey don't take that tone of voice with me I'm your sunbae! You: alright mianhe! What do you need sunbae? Chelsea: I needed to get the book you borrowed from me. I really need it to study! I have exams in the afternoon! You: Oh! I think its in my room! *you looked in shock because you suddenly remembered that Sungyeol was in your room hiding* Chelsea: Are you okay? Don't worry about it I'll go upstairs my self to look for it. You froze. Chelsea was already heading up the stairs whenn you yelled "uhhhhh wait up!.......... (u said the following really loudly) hey! we are going up the stairs right now right?! (you were trying to get sungyeol to take a hint) Chelsea: What the hell is wrong with you today? she touched your forehead. She grabbed the doornob and twisted the door open.

           hehe to be  continued! sorry i havent been updating lately!! I've been really busy these days!  hopefully you guys will enjoy :) make sure to leave a comment! i appeciate it. :)