Chapter 7

Sungyeol romance

Your eyes widened at the news. Just the thought of a guy like sungyeol taking care of you... At ur house... In the night made you blush. Sungyeol: hello? Earth to (ur name) so are you okay with that? Me staying at ur house. You realized you had spaced out. You: oh um... Yea I guess that'll be alright. Sungyeol: oh ok good then so I'll walk u to ur house then go to my house to get clothes and stuff I need and I'll be there around 7:00 p.m.? You: uhhhh ok?
It was around 6:30 p.m. so you decided to shower before sungyeol got here. You were getting undressed in the bathroom when you heard the doorbell ring. You yelling: who is it?? Sungyeol at the door: it's sungyeol!!! You in your mind: oh ! I'm not dressed! You (out loud) : ok come in I'm going to take a quick shower make yourself at home! Sungyeol comes in and sits down at the table instead of the couch. (The bathroom is right next to the dinning table and the living room is farther into the house) . You finished showering, got dry and put on the towel around of yourself, when you noticed you didn't bring your clothes into the restroom. You thinking to yourself: omigosh u can't be serious!! Well since sungyeol is in the living room I can't just quickly run into my room unnoticed. But when u opened the door to see sungyeol was right there u completely froze. You: AHHH!!! WHAT ARE U DOING HERE??? Sungyeol covering his eyes: sorry sorry u said make yourself at home!!! You: JUST GO TO THE LIVING ROOM!!!!!! Sungyeol: okay okay!!!!!
You ran into the room and got dressed. When you came out u saw sungyeol in the couch sitting there doing nothing. When sungyeol sees you he quickly says."I swear I didn't see anything! I didn't mean to! Maybe I shouldn't have come'd I should go... You: no no stay! - um ahem I mean u should stay cuz it's already super late and well yea.
It's around 10:30 and you guys have just been talking about how hard the history test is going to be. Sungyeol: so... Do u have a boyfriend? You: uh no.... How about u? Do U have a girlfriend? Sungyeol: nope