Chapter 10:

Sungyeol romance

Sungyeol: okay. Truth or dare? You: mmmm dare. Sungyeol: okay I dare you to help me do the dishes. You: ah chincha! Later!!! Okay my turn truth or dare? Sungyeol: Mmm truth. You: is it true that.... U live alone? Sungyeol: nope I live with 2 of the infinite members myungsoo and Sungjong. But I'm thinking of moving out soon. Ok my turn! Truth it dare? You: truth. Sungyeol: is it true u still haven't fallen for me? {you knew u were blushing}. You: um of course not! How could I! Sungyeol: then y r u blushing! You: I am not!! Whatever! My turn. Truth or dare? Sungyeol: dare. You: I dare you to prank call one of the infinite members! Your choice! Sungyeol: hehe okay. {he dialed myungsoo} Myungsoo: yobuseo? *sungyeol makes weird bird sounds* Myungsoo: yobuseoooooo??? Who is this!!!!??? Is that u sungyeol -.-'!!?? Sungyeol: aww how'd u knoooowww??? Myungsoo: how could I not? You in your mind: I can't believe the actual myungsoo is on the phone right now!!!!! Sungyeol: hey myungsoo say hi to (ur name) I'm at her house. Myungsoo: what?!?! What r u doing there!!! If hyung find out..... Sungyeol: he won't! Just keep quite I have to stay here I'm to worried about her! {u blush} Myungsoo: oh alright but be careful and come back tomorrow like around 12 am we have a schedule! {he hangs up} You: he seems nice. Sungyeol: yea he is. Okay my turn! Truth or dare?? You: dare. Sungyeol: okay... Umm.... I dare u to.... {his voice seemed a bit shaky}....... To come next to me and let me hold u for a bit.