chapter 15

Sungyeol romance

     sorry i havent beem posting lately i've been busy :/ well hopefully you'll still enjoy :)

Your eyes just widened. You stood there. Frozen. While you could feel Sungyeol's lips pressed on yours. You could've sworn you could actually hear the fireworks going off in the background. After a few seconds you both parted. Well? Will you be my girlfriend? Uh-I uh-I - I . You don't have to answer me right now soryy i kissed you so suddenly I just couldnt resist any longer... hope you didn't mind... Ani!! Not at all! Uh i mean yea its okay.. and.. um okay.  Okay what? I'll be your girlfriend. Jinja??? yah daebak! You could tell he was blushing. uh ahem i'll see you tomorrow then... girlfriend. He gave you a quick peck on the cheek and left. and as soon as he did... OMIOSH WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?! Did i just really become sunyeols girlfriend??? And woah that kiss just woah amazing....

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~at infinites door room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungjong: Hyung how'd your date go? Dongwoo: Did you confess..??? Yea Woohyun: Woah what?? I dont believe you! Yea i did.... I even kissed her .. Sunggyu: WOoah what seriously??? And on the first date! Niiiccee. Hoya: Hey if that happened in the first imagine what will happen in the second....(...) calm down guys it's not like.... 'that' will actually happen so shut it. Myungsoo: someone is in denial! sungyeol i know what your thinking *mocking sungyeol* "Oh i would never do that! I'm innocent and pure! Yah!!! What are you saying! I am! Dongwoo: AS IF!!! Don;t worry too much about it tho your hormones will catch up. Asih whatever i dont even know or care what your saying. Woohyun: At least we know he won't die a . Shut it! I am going to bed!

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back to your house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying in your bed just staring at the roof smiling about everything that had happened. You squealed so hard at the thought of kising sungeol on the lips again.....   Kyaaaaaaaaaaa omgeeeeee sungyeol just woah hehe You looked like an idiot who was always just smiling XD. When you suddenly got a text. From Sungyeol. 

Hey :-)

Hey :3

What are you doing?

Just layin down...  N u ?

Thinking,

About?

You.

You started kicking and shivering all over the place because of the cheeesyness but you still loved it

So am I...

He calls you.

Hey whats up? I need to say something but i dont think i can say it here you think you can meet me at the park? Yea sure I'll be there.

You were so anxious to know what was so important that he had to say it in person.

You waited in some swings in the park. When you saw him approaching you could hear your heart *badum badum badum*. Im glad you came. Yea i had to what is it? Oh well first of all i missed you...and i wanted to tell you something really important. What is it? I love you. AWWW Sungyeol... this is sooo sweet your so sweet! And you know what? What? I Love you to. You both smiled to each other and moved really awkwardly. Wanna go on the swings???? Yea sure. Race ya!!!! You still couldnt believe how childish he was but you loved him anyways. You both rode the swings for some time then he walked you all the way home.Sorry i made you come out late at night. Its alright it was worth it. He grabbed you once more and leaned in for the kiss. This time it felt more amazing because his hand was on your waist and you were closing your eyes. Goodnight *your name* Goodnight sungyeol.

hehe sorry it was so short i have to save the best parts for the next chapter see you next time :)