Cells and Clubs

Home-made Love

Bea stared at the folders in front of her, but none of the words were penetrating her head. Sighing, she shut the folder in annoyance.

She couldn’t have any feelings for Taeyang. Pushing away from the desk, she grabbed her purse, and pulled out her cell.

Quickly she pressed five, pressing it to her ear, she shut the door with her toe.

“Hey?”

“I think I may like Taeyang.” She hurried and said, and winced when Ebony squealed.

“Really!” There was some heavy breathing, and then something fell. Before Ebonies voice returned, “So—, are you going to say something to him?”

Rubbing her forehead, Bea bit her lip, “No. I mean—it’s just a hunch. I’m not sure, this isn’t  just wishing I was in a relationship with someone.”

Her friend laughed, “Ha-Ha, gurl I feel you one hundred on that. I’ve been thinking the principle at my school has been checking me out. And trust he’s pushing damn near a hundred, if not eighty.”

Bea grimaced, at her friends cackling, “You know, I think you really should go see a psychiatrist.”

“Hah,” Ebony scoffed, “The one who should get her head seen, is the one who’s sitting here, talking about being in love with one of Koreas most wanted.”

Letting a heavy sigh, Bea stared at her toes, “You right, we both might have to schedule a meeting.” She wondered why she’d even called Ebony, when everything she was hearing, had ran through her mind since she’d left the YG headquarters.

“Hey, what are you doing Friday?” Ebony suddenly asked.

Bea lifted her head, and lifting the hand that wasn’t holding the phone, she messed with her bun. “Nothing, why?”

“I want to party!” Ebony yelled, Bea jerked the phone back glaring at it. After a minute she pulled the phone back, “We haven’t gone crazy in a while. What do you think?”

Bea thought about it, she’d been working non-stop, and with the added pressure of everything else, she shrugged, “You know what? Let’s do it. “

Ebony woohoo’ed on the other side, and they spent the rest of the evening talking about outfits.

**

Taeyang, smoothed his jacket down, and shifted his footing as he stood at the door of Bea’;s apartment. He’d been bothered all week by the memory of her face when she’d seen him.

It hadn’t been sad, but the smile had been tense. And when he thought about it, he hadn’t been able to have a one-on-one with her since the world had found out they were “Dating”.

Pressing a finger to the button, he waited and stepped back when the door opened. Loud music came from the back ground, and he stared wide-eyed at Bea who returned his look with confusion.

“Oh, what brings you here?” She asked, as she stood straight.

Taeyang mouth abandoned him, as his gaze dropped, to the blue and gold polished nails that were framed by high black peep toe platforms. His gaze slowly followed up the well-shaped calves, to the rounded thighs that were encased in a black skirt that started from below the knees.

The said skirt, cut off, below the belly button that had a tattoo of a butterfly, and the blue crop top, that fluttered as if it would rise, and give you the full view of the black bra underneath it, that could be seen through the see-though material.

She smiled, her thick lips were painted  red. Her eyes as usual were warm, she crossed her arms, “Taeyang?”

Jerking himself back from his shocked silence, he couldn’t help but ask, “Were you headed somewhere?”

She nodded, tossing her head behind her, “Ebony, is taking me out to club hop,” She smirked her eyes dimming, “I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to pull her off some unlucky guy.” She leaned against the door jam, “So what brought you here?”

 

He nodded, his eyes avoiding hers, “I- I wanted to see if you wanted to do something?” He had—“But if you’re going with Ebony…”

She pushed off the door jam, “Oh, you wanted to hang,” She bit her lip in thought, her expression becoming pensive. “Well, I bet if you call some of your friends, Ebony wouldn’t mind. Ji-young would be enough to drag her out of the bathroom right now.”

Then she shrugged and shook her head, “But, then again I’m not one for using connections.”

Taeyang didn’t care what she thought, but he’d be damned if she went out alone looking the way she did. He didn’t think many Asian guys would approach her, but he knew that they would be stupid if they didn’t even try.

“I’ll call. The hyungs aren’t doing anything anyway.” He was lying, but it didn’t matter, those idiots, were going to come whether they liked it or not.

She nodded, and stepping back, she made space for him, “Well come in. I should have invited you in earlier.” She muttered, “Where had my mind gone?”

He walked over to the dinner table, and watching from under his lashes as she walked from the entry way. Her body moved from side to side, like a models. He swallowed. And turned his complete focus to his phone.

**

“Dammit, Seungri you’re gross!”

Daesung shouted from the bathroom, while Seungri. Who was currently laid out on the couch in his pajamas laughed.

Daesung came out of the bathroom, and glared at him, hearing his phone. He shouted as he reached for it, “God! I’m moving out I swear I’m going to get Villa like Ji-young!”

Seungri ignored him, and hearing his own phone he reached for it on the floor.

Both of them picked up the phone, and silence filled their apartment.

A picture of Taeyang, with a made up Bea, whose crop top flashed the bottom half of her bra froze them.

The bottom text read;

“Bea is going out like this with her friend….alone…do you guys want to come, if you come we can watch out for our cook.”

Yelling, and stomping feet echoed through-out the apartment.

**

Ji-young, calmly sipped his tea as he watched the last part of Running Man. He barely paid attention to his phone when he heard it buzz.

Placing his cup down, he growled in annoyance when his phone kept buzzing. Giving up, he paused Running Man, and grabbed up his phone.

And for a minute he didn’t move.

Bea was smiling up at the camera, he could barely see her outfit, from inside her long coat. But the glimpse of it was enough to get him to stand. His eyes went to the name of the sender.

Grimmacing, he walked out of his living room, and headed into his closet to find something to wear.

He knew Taeyang had gone over to Bea’s, to talk. And despite the feeling of sharp jealousy, that had pierced his heart he hadn’t said anything.

But letting Taeyang go out with Bea, when she was dressed like that. Over his dead body, they were fake dating.

He wasn’t going lose to Taeyang again, especially not Bea.

**

Ebony stared at Taeyang, a brow raise in amusement. They had walked down to a café, to wait for the other guys. “So—you’re Taeyang?”

Kind of taken aback by the woman’s clear Korean, he nodded, “Yes.”

She smirked, “I’ve been getting too many calls about you dear.”

Unsure on how to react Taeyang asked, “Really? about what?’

She opened , only to wince when the table shuddered. Her narrowed eyes turned to Bea, who calmly sipped her drink. “A lot of things.” She said through gritted teeth, her eyes still on Bea.

Before her expression cleared, and she jerked her head towards him, “So, which of the Big-Bang members do I have a chance of getting in my bed?”

Bea choked, and coughing struggled to not spill her drink as she sat it down. Grabbing a tissue she wiped , she sputtered at Ebony with an incredulous look. “Ebony?! Really?!”

Taeyang’s felt heat rise in his cheeks, was this what black women talked about on a regular bases.

Ebony shrugged, unfrazzled, “I don’t want to waste my time on a lame duck. I want to have fun.” She narrowed her eyes on Taeyang, “You want me to have fun right. After all, I’m your girl’s best friend.”

 

Not sure what to do, Taeyang said the first name that came to mind. “D-Daesung, he-he would like you. He doesn’t often get offers.” He silently sent Daesung an apology.”

Ebony leaned back, and crossed her arms, “Hmm, daesung….I guess he’ll do.”

“Oh you’re just too much,” Bea groaned, placing a hand on Taeyangs shoulder she said, “Don’t pay her no mind, she’s just messing with you.”

He nodded, but his eyes weren’t listening to his head because they were focused on her lips as she spoke.

“I-I’m fine.”

“See,” Ebony said smartly, “Your boy’s tough.”

Bea shot her an annoyed look. “You. Shut up and drink you coffee.”

Ebony stuck her tongue out, before she quietly went to drinking her drink.

**

Tae-yang, or Taeyang, or whatever wasn’t ugly. Short, but wasn’t ugly.

Who told him to walk up to her door, looking like an add for crown. His newly dyed blonde was in his eyes, thanks to the black and grey snapback he wore. But the earrings, and jewelry didn’t make him look girly, but y.

Bea had, to remind herself several times she wasn’t allowed to , pet, or pat him.

They had finally met up with others and arrived at the spot, called ‘Nabi’

 

“Bea,” Deciding to padlock her thoughts away, Bea turned towards Ji-young. Who looked even better in the dark club light.

What was wrong with her, she grimaced, “Yes?”

He pointed to the dance floor, “Are you going?’

She followed where he pointed, and laughed when she saw Daesungs expression, as Ebony cornered.

He looked like a trapped rabbit, but he should enjoy it. He didn’t seem to get a lot of game, from what Seungri told her. And Ebony always like a good body over a good face, not that he was really all that bad.

Turning back to Ji-young, she nodded smiling, he mood back up thanks—unbeknownst, to those too. “Yeah, I am.”

Ji-young grabbed her hand and dragged her out onto to the floor. Bea, was surprised she knew Korean made a big deal out skin ship.

Instead of letting her hand go when they arrived at the dance floor, he held it tightly in his. He cast her look, but turned back forward to lead them to the others.

She looked at their hands, and just shrugged, she wasn’t one for complicated thoughts.

 

Author: Been a minute, but here it is, enjoy!