Hangover and Kisses

Home-made Love

Author: Been a minute hasn't it? I'm sure everyone's has been gritting their teeth wondering if I'm ever going to update. Well~ here it is, enjoy!

Continuing...


The moment you are sitting on the floor of a boy bands apartment, you know you had a good night.

Or that is what Bea would have thought if she was an obsessive fan who collected the member’s hair, but she wasn’t.

So waking up with Seungri and Daesung dog piled on top of her, she’d immediately groaned and cursed her fate.

Struggling, she pushed herself up and, attempted to slip her legs from under the bodies. Her own back creaked from having slept on the floor.

“Do you need help?” Ji-young asked from where he stood in the door way. His eyes worried kept flicking from her legs, to the faces of the still sleeping members.

Shaking her head in the negative, Bea slipped her legs out and managed to push herself to her feet. She bit her lip when she felt blood rush to her feet.

Taking a step forward she nearly tripped, “OH!”

“Ah!” Ji-young caught her, her body landed heavily against his.

 Bea not noticing, his expression turning red. Pushed herself away, not bothering to close the opening in her button up blouse.

She steadied herself using his arm, “Ah, I can barely feel my toes.” She gave a cursory looked around the room, before she brought her inquiring gaze to his, “Do you know where my stuff is?”

Nodding jerkily, Ji-young forced his eyes to her face, “Living room, I think.  I mean, Taeyang said he’d placed it by the door before he left this morning.”

“Ah, well thanks.” Removing her hand from his arm, she exited the room in an attempt to find the exit herself.

“Ah, wait let me lead you, Daesung, and Seungri’s apartment can be confusing.” He made his way to her side.

“Confusing? Don’t you live here to?” Bea asked, as she attempted to straighten her hair by pulling it down letting the fluffy mass fall about her shoulders.

Ji-young lead the way, he shook his head, “Nah, finally got my own place, it’s a Villa.”

“Heh, good for you.” Bea chuckled, as they took a right, and came to the front of the apartment. Seeing her purse and coat hung up on a claw on the wall. She eagerly walked forward and picked it up, turning to Ji-young she smiled, “Well loner, can you point me to the bathroom?”

He smiled, and motioned to his left, “The second door, down the hall. Let me know when you’re done so I can let you out.”

Bea nodded, and followed his instructions leaving him she made her way to bathroom.

Ji-young sighed after she closed the door, rubbing a frustrated hand through his hair. Feeling a buzzing in his pocket, he quickly pulled out his phone. Seeing the name, he stared at the green and red button that flashed at him.

His glance went to the door that Bea had just walked through, he pressed the red button and shoved his phone back in his pocket.


After straightening her appearance, Bea stared at her now less tired appearance. Thank god for BB cream and liner. Sighing, she’d also packed a travel tooth brush, but that was standard practice for women.

Sticking her hair band between her teeth, she quickly pulled her up in a messy bun.

Once done, she walked out only to be met with a cup of coffee. Surprised, she took it, “You didn’t have to…”

She paused, and giving him a suspicious look, “Are you trying to warm me up, so I won’t ban Daesung or Seungri from the resteraunt for stalking me?”

Ji-young leaned over, and whispered, “Is it that obvious?” His mischievous smile gave him away.

Bea laughed, “Well— it’s working,” Taking a sip, her expression became mildly amused, “Wow, G-dragon can make a mean brew.”

He laughed, they stood in the hallway both chuckling an odd peace seemed to settle between them.

After they’d finished their coffee, Bea was walked to the door by Ji-young who invited her to return again sometime later. She threw a wave over her shoulder as she said goodbye, and promised she’d try to at some point in the future.


Bea checked her wrist watch, as the elevator made its slow descent down. “Six-thirty, dangit.” She muttered she’d missed the opening hours, which would have placed Kim accepting all the new orders.

Groaning, she pressed her index finger against her brow and rubbed her temple. She should never drink out of dark emotions. It only lead to a grossly un-fair head ache.

Hearing the ding of the elevators doors opening, she quickly made her way out only to pause at the exit door when she saw Taeyang making his way in.

She paused, frantically she searched for somewhere she could hide, but the hallway lead only the one way, and that was out.

Swallowing her groan, she straightened her back and dawned a beatific expression and made her way out the door.

She raised a cheerful hand, “Hey!”

Taeyang’s expression that’s seemed dark lightened when he saw her, “Ah, Hey.”

She nodded, pausing in making her way out, she crossed her arms, Um, I-I wanted to um, apologize for last night.”

Taeyang smirked, crossing his arms, he didn’t seem soft at all with that  self -satisfied expression.
“Apologize for what exactly?”


POV SWITCH

Hmm…Let’s see if memory serves I almost started a gang war with three thugs. I then dragged three big-bang members to a hut and drank them under the table. I winced when I recalled climbing on Taeyangs back with the help of the other two idiots.

I might have even sang hyuna’s red sung loudly, and out of key in his ear.

“Umm, All of it?”

He stared at me in stony silence for a moment.

 I started to shift back and forth, clearing my throat I nodded, “I’m sure there isn’t—um—anything left for me to say, yes. Well, bye!”

Attempting to make an escape I made to pass only for him to grab my arm causing me to spin around. Before I knew it he stepped forward to compensate for grabbing me but this caused us to over step.

Before I realized it, my back slammed up against the door, wincing I closed my eyes. As his chest pressed againt mine, his hands tried to catch himself against the wall.

Two soft lips pressed against my own. My eyes popped open to meet light brown eyes that were just as wide.

A flash and the sound of something clicking, caused both of us to turn our heads.

A man with camera ran through the security gate a few feet away, Taeyang eyes met my own, both of us wearing expressions of dread.


 

 

Eboni stared at the T.V. her eyes wide as the reporter did a report on the photo of Taeyang kissing a young woman in the doorway of an apartment building.

She slowly turned her agog expression towards Bea. Who was currently hiding her face, behind a couch pillow.

“No. No. No, you did not make out with Taeyang of Big-Bang?!” She turned the sound down.  Before turning fully towards Bea who was still cringing behind the pillow.

“What are you going to do? No, how are you going to deal with this? What am I going to do?!”

Lowering the pillow, Bea met Eboni’s worried expression with her own bleak one. “Ooh~ I don’t know.” I groaned, slapping my hand across the top of the cushion. “Argh! I ran as fast as I could,and there, there on the stupid T.V. is something that I thought would be squashed by the Powerful Y.G! Why is it still there, I don’t know!” She paused narrowing her eyes on Eboni, “Why would you have to do anything?”

Eboni nodded ignoring her last question, her arms crossed, “Yes, yes. Hmm, yes that explains all of…NOTHING!”

Bea jerked back, and slouched against the chair, “Nothing? What do you want me to tell you?”

“Details! I need details, like what happen?” Eboni said leaning forward, “How and god’s name did you seduce the shy one?”

 

Bea gave her a weird look, “Seduce?” She scoffed, “Hah, I didn’t seduce anyone, I just fell, he tried to catch me, and our lips met. Nothing more, nothing less, but I guess for Korea it’s a scandal. Luckily, they don’t know who I am yet.”

Eboni nodded sagely, “Yep, that is a good thing, but doesn’t that leave Taeyang to deal with the aftermath shouldn’t you like… I don’t know, see what’s happening.” She turned her dark eyes to Bea, “You’ve been hiding out here for like three days. You should at least call.”

“Oh, looks who’s all responsible.” Bea teased as she stood, “Find I’ll go home and call and see if I matter to this ridiculous situation. I think it will all blow over.”


“Nope. No blow over.” She muttered as she observed her resteraunt.

Standing across the street from the restaurant Bea saw the enormous crowd of reporters parked outside her building. Biting her lip, she looked over to the Alleyway to see if she could sneak through the back. Seeing it wasn’t blocked, she pulled up her hood and quickly crossed the street with caution.

Checking around, she quickly slipped into the back alley and headed towards the stairs that led up to her apartment. She glanced behind her to make sure no one was following her.

Rushing up the steps, she pressed in her code and opened her door only to pause when she heard the T.V.

Walking deeper inside, a weary feeling making it’s to her stomach.

Bea turned the corner, only to see Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang on the couch. Ji-young was seated at her dinner table his eyes on his phone.

She dropped her purse which caught their attention, “What in gods’ name are you guys doing here?!”

They all stood at her yelled question. They all tried to speak at the same time.

Bea raised her hand, “Stop! Stop, can you please speak one at a time.”


Ji-young raised a hand, stopping the others from talking. He pointed at Taeyang his eyes narrowed, “He is splashed across every scandal mag from here to Busan. So, we have decided the only way to dispel the rumors is to go ahead and admit to it.”

Taeyang face grew red, but Bea was sure it had nothing to do with embarrassment.

Ji-young turned back to her, his expression softening, “So, we came here to talk to you about going along with the show but, you weren’t here—.”

He left off, his brow furrowing, “Then the reporter came.”

“So we thought it would be better just to hang here, for two days.” Seungri cut in excitedly, “We didn’t go in your room or anything.” He added quickly seeing the darkening look on Bea’s face.

Daesung placed a hand over his heart, looking earnest, “Yeah, we just stayed in the guest room, and living room. I swear.”

Bea cast a look around her apartment, what was once perfectly neat now looked like a den for kids. Things lied here and there, while blankets were haphazardly tossed on the floor in a pile.

Walking pass Ji-young she looked at her kitchen counter covered with dishes. Open containers of assorted fermented foods sat on the counter.

“clean.” She muttered, her brows furrowed.

The four leaned forward. Ji-young’s confused asked her. “W-what did you say?”

Bea whipped around, pointed a finger at them all her eyes fired with fury. “CLEAN MY APARTMENT NOW!!!!” She shouted causing the four to jump back in fear.

Currently the most popular hip-hop boyband in Korea minus one member was sitting on the floor in a kneeling position with their hands above their heads.

Bea sat in front of them having changed from her pajamas to a smart knee length pencil skirt, and a cream blouse tucked in. Her feet were bare, which allowed Seungri to ogle her blue nail polish. She had her legs crossed, as well as her arms, and glared down at the four.

“So, instead of just writing on a card what you wanted to say and leaving it in my mail box. You had to go and trash my living room and my kitchen.” She asked this calmly, but the four kneeling felt her anger.

Daesung hit Seungri, who then tapped Ji-young, who silently turned his eyes to Taeyang.

Clearing his throat, he reluctantly stood, and spoke. “Look we would have done that, if we’d been able to get back out but we couldn’t. And we apologize for squatting, but you can see that we’re, I mean— I’m desperate, we already had G’s scandal we can’t have another one.”

Seeing his determination, Bea rolled her eyes and stood, “So all I have to do is pretend I’m dating you?” She hesitantly asked.

He nodded, taking a step forward, “But we might have to do more than say it. We would have to actually go out.”

Uncrossing her arms, Bea placed her hands on her waist, and looked skyward. “I’m going to regret this.” She muttered under her breath.

She stuck out her hand, “Fine, I’ll date you.”

Taeyang smirked, grasping her hand, “Then Yonja-chingu, it’s a deal.”

The others stood, Daesung stepped forward, and slapped a hand down between the two of them. Causing Taeyang to step back, “Of course it’s only for pretend.”

He turned his smile towards Taeyang, but Taeyang felt a secret darkness moving towards him. He jumped when Seungri placed a hand on his shoulder, “Yes, he won’t try anything. Right, Tae-ya-ng?”

“You two I’m sure Taeyang wouldn’t dare make a move on our favorite cook.” Ji-young’s voice joined the others.

He chuckled, and dialed a number on his phone his smile had a dark cast. “Unless he wanted me to call the new papers and tell them his most embarrassing moments,”

Taeyang for the first time wished he’d gone solo.

To Be Continued...