Soju and Wine

Home-made Love

Author: Thanks for stopping and checking out the next chapter, ENJOY!

 

 

 


Continuing..

Ji-young raised his hand in a feeble attempt to cover his amusement.

Bea felt the burdensome weight of embarrassment land on her shoulders. Turning to the counter she laid the spatula down. And taking a deep breath she tried to recover some of her digninty.

Turning back to face Ji-young she raised a sarcastic brow, “I’m starting to wonder if I should bother closing my door at all?”

Ji-young lowered his hand, and put behind him, giving up hiding his smile. “Well, I can’t say. You wouldn’t want use to miss out on the fun of listening to your food talk.”

Rolling her eyes, Bea placed to hands on her hips and asked, “Are you here for reason?”

Clearing his throat, Ji-young finally noticed the tapping of one dainty foot against the hard wood flooring. He gulped, he’d seen that look before when K.Will had been banned from the restaurant for a week.

Quickly he lifted a folded piece of paper, “I-Hyung, wanted me to drop off the list of things his friend can’t eat.”

Her eyes lightened on the paper, Bea walked forward and took the paper from him. Quickly opening it, Bea’s flicked over it quickly. She began to mutter lifting a hand she scratched at her temple. Leaving a smear of something green.

Ji-young eyes focused on it, he took step forward and wiped it off.

Bea, lifted eyes to him, his breath caught he realized then how close they were to each other.

Flustered he quickly stepped back, “W-well, you have the list, I’ll let him know I dropped it off.”

Whipping around Ji-young left letting the exit door close sharply behind him.

Bea watched him go in slight confusion, before she returned her eyes to the list in her hand.


Kim solely stirred the batch of strawberries, grabbing absently at the ingredients that lined the counter behind him. His mind was on other things, though he was good enough at his job that his wondering thoughts wouldn’t lead to a burnt dish.

Bea.

Really, that is all he’d been thinking about since she’d given him a job a seven months ago. Unlike the other business around Seoul, she hadn’t frowned at him when he’d mentioned his prison time.

She’d simply accepted him with open arms, if that wasn’t all, she’d even received him like a brother. And proudly said she worked with him, even when others in the area pointed at him for his tattoos. The left over scars from his previous life.

But now…his hand froze, his eyes narrowing. Big-Bang, everyone of its members kept showing up.

When he’d seen that Seungri’s fellows wrapping his arms around Bea he’d felt a white hot rage pulse under his skin.

Was it a sin that he loved her, was it fate working against him that he would desire a women that so many other man may be interested in. He, himself didn’t want to mar her reputation by confessing to her. He also didn’t want her to become targeted by people in his past.

Yet, he couldn’t help his thoughts of love from turning into anger when another man entered the scene.

He slowly let his hand start moving the spoon again, he hand grabbing some sugar and tossing it in.

Kim, wondered when he would he be able to fully suppress these emotions of his.


Taeyang stared at the couple in the distance his brows furrowed. He’d bought a suit, had cut his hair, and shoes brand new. All for the engagement of the women he loved.

She laughed with her husband to be, a Japanese tycoon of course. Nothing cheap for Bae-Sung, she’d always liked nice things.

He turned away from the site of her happy expression balling his hand into a fist. He breathed deeply closing his eyes, she’d wanted one thing and one thing only.

His money.

While he gave her his heart, turning away he walked towards the exit. Dropping a card on the gift table, Taeyang walked out of the wedding hall.


Bea knocked on the studio door, stepping back when it opened she smiled. “Hi, Seungri.”

He as usual launched himself at her, “Ooh, Bea, you’re here.”

Struggling under his weight, Bea walked into the room greeting the other members.

They all waved at her, while she finally tossed Seungri off and took a seat.

“Ah, I’m sorry for coming without calling, but I needed to drop off the plans, with TOP before I head to my date.”

“Date?!” Everyone’s eyes flew to her, Bea jerked back in surprise at their shout.

She nodded, her eyes weary, “Y-yes, I have a blind date.”

Daesung and Seungri looked at each other, a silent message passing between them.

Bea continued, “It’s something my friend thought up, anyway I’m in hurry.” She opened her side purse, and pulled out a pamphlet, standing she handed it to Top, “This should be everything, we arranged the time and place to, so just show up.”

With that she nodded to everyone and left. The door shut quietly behind her.

Not hearing the shouts, and what sounded like sobbing behind her.


“Why am I here?”

Shhh. Daesung shh’ed Taeyang, they were in the company’s car across the street from a little café.

After crying, and some embarrassing begging from their boss. Daesun, Seungri, and Taeyang (kidnapped) had trailed the couple.

“You are here to be the look out.” Seungri whispered, his eyes focused on the couple across the street.

Taeyang closed his eyes briefly, rubbing his temple, “Oh, look out. And what am I exactly looking out for?”

Daesung gave him an annoyed look, “Fans of course!”

“Of course.” Taeyang drawled sarcastically, “So, can you tell me something else?”

Seungri and Daesung both whipped their heads to him, their eyes showing their irritation. “What?!”

“Why are we whispering? They can’t hear us from here inside a car.”

Seungri and Daesun shared a look, before they turned back to him. And Daesun brightly said,

“Ambience?”**


I sipped from my glass of wine, the bitter tasting liquid wasn’t the cause frown. The man sitting across from her was. It was third time he’d gone into the list of how amazing he was.

“My father of course third generation Chaebol, would be taken aback about me dating, um, outside of our culture.” He leaned forward and tapped the side of his glass, causing a waiter to come forward.

I let my eyes drift from him to the outside of the small café. I’d thought the name “café” for a restaurant was odd, but hey whatever suited the owner.

“How old are you?”

 I turned my attention back to the man seated across from me. He wasn’t bad, he sat up straight he broad shoulders fit well in his suit coat. His skin was clear, and his dark brown eyes were framed in glasses.

He smiled after asking me, I’ve found when people smile with their teeth they are not exactly happy in reality.

Setting my cup down, I laughed, “My age, is it important. I’m 25.”

“Ah,” He nodded sagely, “Good, which would mean you’re in great birthing years.”

Stop. Pause. Did he just say birthing years.

“That is if my parents would even allow me to marry outside of my race. Which I doubt.”

Again he settled into an expression of wise monk.

I cleared my throat, and smiled, “Would you like to get some makgeolli, I know a great spot.”

Kaechasigi!


Three people sitting in care, found themselves rushing out of their car to follow the couple who seemed in a hurry to leave the “café’.

Taeyang looked at his watched, it was almost 12:30 pm, and Daesung and Seungri were crouched behind a garbage can. Their eyes focused on the couple standing at a cross way.

They stood close, and Taeyang wondered why he and his two band members were out at night following what looked to him to be a perfectly normal date.

Until, the three thugs walked around the corner, and the guy that was supposed to be the possible prince charming hid behind Bea’s back.

The three thugs walked closer, one going behind the couple. Daesung and Seungri immediately stood. Taeyang grabbed their arms, “We can’t just get into a fight, we are not the sort to not be splashed across the news.”

Daesung whipped his head around and glared at him. “Are you nuts, we can’t let our cooks hands get injured!”

“Yeah!” Seungri laughed, adding his own voice. “We can’t let her get hurt!”


“Gizzibe don’t you hear us talking you!”

The man in front of me yelled again, my date was currently crouched in shivering fear behind me.

“Aish, you know I’ve had a really long day.” There were three of them, each of them looked more dangerous than the last.

Brushing a hand through my hair in annoyance, I glared at him, and the other guy who kept weaving back and forth in a threatening manner.

“Ah, tsk, tsk. Don’t glare at me now, just hand over the money and no one gets hurt.” He smirked, his grin was all together to smarmy.

The man currently holding on to the back of my coat, whimpered. “W-we’ll just give you it, p-please don’t hurt me.”

A passing thought told me that what I was about to do wasn’t all that smart but hey wine, a deplorable date, and a horrid batch of key lime pie who cares.

Reaching my hand into my bag, I pulled out my favorite little club, and tossed my purse aside.

“BRING IT ON, SHI BARAH!”


Watching the kind, average height cook grab a thug by the head and slam what look like a small version of a club into his face.

Would stop any man in his tracks, especially when three of them had been on their way to save said women.

When the other two men a move. Taeyang and the others rushed forward to help.

Quickly Daesung, and Seungri grabbed the two others and taeyang smashed their head together. The fell to the ground in a heap.

“Aish! You want to piece of me. Aish!” Bea grabbed the leaders hair,  kicking him in the legs.

 

“AH’Ahjumma, whey-lay! Hajimmah!” He yelled as he tried to get away from her.

Bea obviously wasn’t having none of it, calling a jerk, and brat. Muttering something about horrible day, and pies.

Taeyang rolled his eyes, and walked over and grabbed her up, pulling her away from the guy.

She struggled against him, “Yah, Yah put me down!”

She kicked out at her supposed date, “Yah, don’t run. You coward!”

Taeyang, motioned his head to the others, and they all left the scene. Bea kicking and screaming all the way.


Tossing back a shot of Soju, I cleared my throat.

“So…you three were following me?” I asked.

All three jerked their heads up, and gave incredulous looks. They had managed to drag me to one of the many tents on the side of rodes.

The Ahjummeioni, sat a trey of dalbeoki infront of me.

Seungri shot a pleading look to Daesung, before he turned towards Taeyang.  Who scoffed turing his face away, “It was these two alone. They wanted to crash your date.”

I shot annoyed look at Daesun and Seungri, before reaching forward and slapping two cups front of them.

“Well, you wouldn’t have had to do anything.” I made a face, “He . He kept asking questions about my breeding possibilities.”

Across from me, the two idiots choked on the soju they’d been attempting to drink.

“And that’s if his family would dain to allow our marriage, of course considering my race, it may gain less approval.”

Chuckling darkly, I took another shot, turning around I called to the ahjumma, “Ahjummeoni, give us three more bottles.”

Turning towards the three sitting across from me, I declared. “Mashurah! Let’s drink this night off!”


Bang!

My head, I hissed when throbbing pain persisted. Groggily, I opened my eyes. Where am I?

Everything was blearily I looked went to sit up, only to feel something heavy on my stomach. Looking down, my vision finally clearing. I found to arms crisscrossed it.

Warning bells went off in my head, the manly snoring added more bells.

“Bea?”  Someone said sleepily.

Struggling I managed to look over my shoulder and up, to meet the confused eyes of Ji-young.

And let me say, that wasn’t something any fan should miss. But it fully cemented what I had hoped wasn’t real.

I moved my eyes back to the ceiling. “Ah, dammit.”


Author: I'm so happy that I was able to get this done, thanks for reading and review.