Kiwi Cake, and Alarms

Home-made Love

Author: Yay! fourth chapter so excited, that my first story on here is getting so much love. I'm hoping to write something darker with the character GD. Wonder how that will go. \(>.<)''/


Despite heart I'm afraid

lost warmth brings on hate

lets change

and become hot

like embers

and fire up.

~~Lethie

 

 

 


Continuing...

 

 Li and Bea grunted under Taeyangs weight as they carried him over to the couch. Bea tossed his feet onto the couch, while Li laid his head down gently.

Bea walked over to her closet, and pulled out a blanket. Walking over to the couch, she frowned, “I swear he’s been here more than anyone else.”  She laid the blanket over him, and turned to Li who was straightening his clothes.

“Well, I’ve got from here,” Motioning a hand towards to the sleeping Taeyang, “He’s down for the count, you can leave.”

Li nodded, brushing his hair out of his eye, he fixed his glasses. “Okay, I’ll come early tomorrow to help you prep the cakes Nonna.”

Nodding, Bea walked him out, and locking the door. She turned towards her living room, and hearing Taeyangs snoring she rolled her eyes. And walked down the hall to her room.

She just hoped he didn’t throw up on her rug that would be a pain to clean.

Walking into her she pulled off her house robe and tossed it on the piano chair. Walking over to her vanity table, she picked up a mint box, flipping it open she saw the blue pills and sighed.

“Another night, of no nightmares, huh.” Grabbing one she tossed it in , and bit it. She winced at the bitter taste.

Closing the box, she tossed herself onto her bed, and let the pills do their work.


Taeyang felt hot, and his head felt heavy. Shifting blearily stared at the ceiling, groaning he ped his coat.

And shifted to sit up, pulling his jacket off, he stood taking his shirt off. Still half-awake/drunk, he stumbled towards the hallway and walked down pushing on the doors. He wondered they wouldn’t open, till he came to a door that opened.

Stumbling into it, he saw the bed through his blurred vision, and laid down. Shifting he felt something warm next to him, and pulled said person closer, and fell peacefully asleep.


“Wake up! Eronah! Wake up!”

“Slam!”

Bea blearily stared at her alarm clock, she went to roll over only to find herself unable to. Looking down, her eyes widened when she saw arms wrapped around her waist.

The person the arms belonged to mumbled and rubbed their face into her back. “Bae, one more hour.”

Bea wanted to scream. She would have screamed if he hadn’t then pulled her around and snuggled his face into her chest.

To shock to make a noise Bea, just stared down at his head.

Five minutes later, she managed to pull herself form his arms. Staring down at him she shook her head causing her hair to fly, and jumped up and down her arms waving.

Deciding to deal with it later, Bea left to her bathroom.


“Well good morning.”

Taeyang froze, his arms full of his clothes and coat. He flinched when Bea sat her cup onto the counter. He felt his phone buzz, but didn’t reach for it.

His eyes followed Bea as she walked towards him, she wore a half-apron, a skirt, and a black turtle neck, that was tucked into said skirt.

Again he noticed she wasn’t wearing any house shoes. “Did you have a good rest?” she asked kindly.

Taeyang’s eyes went from her toes to her face. “Uh-um yes I did.”

“Oh, really.” She stopped in front of him, her eyes looking over his now clothed body. “Because I woke up to the strangest thing.”  She took another step forward causing Taeyang to step back.

“You see, my bed was occupied with-.” She paused leaning forward, Taeyang withdrew. She tilted her head sideways. “You.”

Taeyang heart stopped, she wouldn’t he thought worriedly. She wouldn’t kiss him would she? Her eyes drifted down to his lips, and she raised amused eyes to meet his weary ones.

Bea smirked pulling back, “Next time, don’t get drunk in Hong-dae.”

With that she turned back to the table picking up her cup, she walked into the kitchen. Whistling along.

Taeyang shook his bewildered at what had just happened, before rushing out.


Running into the studio Taeyang, winced at the heavy sound coming from the drums. Waving a staying hand over to the musician preparing, he tossed his bag onto the couch pushed against the wall. And fiddled with his phone.

“Didn’t see you at the studio last night.” Ji-young queried.

Lifting his head, and turning around Taeyang shrugged, “Had to stop a gathering for a friend. Did I miss anything?”

Ji-young shook his head, pulling his sleeves down, “Nah, just the Boss being picky. You know how he gets.”

Taeyang nodded laughing, “Don’t I.”

Glancing towards the clock on the wall he asked, “What time are we doing practice?”

Ji-young shrugged, tossing himself onto the couch, “Thirty-minutes, Bea is coming to practice with us before we start practicing for the concert.”

Freezing in changing his shirt. Taeyang turned facing Ji-young his face carefully blank. “Is she? I thought we weren’t going to start for another week?”

Ji-young shrugged, playing with his phone. “Boss wanted to do it earlier.”


Bea stared out the window of the van, and nervously chewed her lip. She wasn’t ready. How was she going to sit here and play with the pro’s. Her morning had been super hectic, she hadn’t been able to focus on the new kiwi desert at all.

The van came to a stop outside the gated building. Bea pulled back suddenly, when young girls ran up to the van with signs, screaming and yelling.

Shaking her head in amusement, she chuckled, “Really girls, tsk, tsk one day you’ll wish you’d studied.”

The van finally parked, and Bea walked out, she thanked the driver, and walked inside.

Talking to the receptionist she followed the directions and walked up to the studio.

Stopping outside of a door, with music blasting she took a deep breathe, and gave a silent fighting and walked inside.

Everything came to a stop as soon as she entered. She blinked at everyone who looked at her surprised. Nervous she her lips, and dropped her hand from the doorknob, and covered her hand with the other.

“Um, sorry I-uh-here.” She stuttered.

“BEA!” Seungri shouted as he jumped up and threw his arm over her shoulder.

Bea cringed slightly under his weight, but she was glad Seungri was so welcoming.

“Hey, am I late?” She asked as Seungri drew her further into the room. Ji-young got up from the couch, making room for her.

“No,” Seungri said, removing his arm, as Bea took a seat. “We all just got here, but Taeyang left to meet with someone but he’s going to back in a few.”

Bea nodded, turning her eyes to the muscian’s all tuning their instruments on the other side of the room. “I’m still nervous, actually I’m scared you’ll have to do this a hundred times.”

Daesung shoved Seungri out of the way, “Don’t worry, we usually do our own stuff about that many times.”

Bea nodded, following Daesung over to the couch, she ignored Seungri fighting over the spot next to her with Daesung.

Sitting down she patiently waited, while talking to T.O.P about the new menu, she wondered why he was so interested, when he suddenly asked if she did couple specials. She smirked and nodded “We do, if you want to rent a space, will bring the food over.” She paused leaning over to whisper in his ear, “I can cook other things you know, like steak, and such.”

Pulling back she laughed out loud at the red tinge that covered his cheeks. He nodded and stood when one of the musician motioned over to him and the other members.

Watching them Bea, pulled off her coat only to hear the clinking of the chain necklace in her pocket.

At that time Taeyang walked distracted into the room, he seemed occupied, muttering under his breath. The other members went to greet him but he passed right by them and plopped on the couch.

He glanced up at Bea, his eye widening as she looked at him in slight amusement.

“Must be something serious,” She said, raising her hand, something shiny hanging from it, “Here, I found this in my bed, you forgot it.”

Taeyang reached for the necklace, only to hear the other members scream out.

“BED!?”


Ji-young stared at him from his chair in the break room. Taeyang pretended not to see it. In fact he’d ignored every prying question the other members had thrown at him.

He’d even managed to recovered after Daesung had “accidently” shoved him into a wall. Considering how much muscle that idiot was carrying it had been an achievement.

Now he had to suffer his best friends glare, was he going to have to deal Ji-youngs sandpaper attitude.

“So…” Ji-young suddenly said, “You stayed over Bea apartment. Why?”

Not moving his eyes from his phone he muttered, “Drunk…I was drunk.”

Lifting his head, Ji-young frowned, “But you don’t drink like that Hyung, so why last night?”

Taeyang shrugged, “Got carried away, you know, it wasn’t that big of a deal.”

“You. Slept. In her bed,” Ji-young challenged indignant, “Seungri doesn’t even know where her bedroom is, and trust, he’s been trying to know.”

Taeyang laughed, as Ji-youngs expression, “That’s because he’s a ert, I’m pure. I only crashed there, because her friends saw me drunk, and brought me there.”

Ji-young nodded, “Well, okay as long as that’s all.”

Taeyang stood stretching, “That’s all, no one is dating as much as you GD.”

G-dragon scoffed, “Tell that to the girl I’m trying to date.”

They both laughed headed back to dance practice.

 


Bea glared at the pie in front of her, no matter how she mixed the inside, it just wasn’t coming out right. Sighing she tossed her towel on the counter, she was in her personal kitchen.  Turning away from the mess of flour and pie crust cuttings, she walked over to her fridge and pulled out a water bottle,

Hearing someone coming up the stairs, she leaned back only to laugh when she saw Ebony lugging a box up.

“Don’t you laugh, I can’t stand Kim, every time I come he points at the stairs with this annoyed look.” Ebony complained as she toed her heels off from where she sat at the table.

Bea sat a cup of home-brewed sweet tea with raspberries in front of her. “You know why he glares, it’s because you jumped him a month ago.”

Ebony sniffed, “He deserved it. Flaunting those muscles, and he should have taken it as a compliment.”

Shaking her head in amusement, Bea sipped from her cup, “Whatever, so why didn’t you mail the box over instead of carrying it so far.”

“Oh,” Ebony sat her cup down, and leaned forward her brown eyes bright, “I wanted to tell you that I’ve finally done it.”

“Done what?” Bea asked amused.

“A date, I’ve set you for a date.”

Bea jerked back her jaw, dropping, “What!? Are you crazy?” She shouted in English.

Ebony laughed, “Nope, not at all. It’s finally time for you to spread your wings.”

“I don’t want to spread my wings, I hate flying.” Standing Bea stomped into her kitchen, “Cancel them.”

Ebony jumped up, shaking her head, “No, you are going to go on at least one and I’m not going to let you squander your youth making pies.”

 “Squander?” Bea scoffed, “You tell me how many successful ‘Soul Food’ restaurants you see in Seoul and then tell me I’m squandering my life.”

Ebony rolled her eyes, waving a dismissive hand, “Yeah, you’re a great cook, but I want you to go on a date. Just once I would like you to stop being such a work-a-holic.”

Her eyes narrowed, Bea frown deepened, “Explain how we met, and why we are friends?”

Laughing, Ebony tossed a card from her pocket on to the table, “There, the time and date for everything. He’s a doctor too, go and have fun.”

Grabbing up her purse, and putting her shoes one Ebony ran out.

Bea frustrated and annoyed turned back to her pie, and pulling up her sleeves, “I’m going to make you delicious and you have no choice, understand?!”

“Understood.”

Surprised, Bea whipped around only to face Ji-young, his hands raised in surrender.

She lowered the cream covered mixing spoon in her hand down.

To Be Continued…


Author: Thanks for reading and please review when you get a chance, and please enjoy your thoughts.