His heart broke into 4 pieces... Waiting for someone to be the glue

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

This is somewhat a story I compiled off of your reviews/opinions do tell me if it's bad because this kind of like a beta chapter!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ken woke up to the sound of N and Leo shouting at someone(?). He tried getting up when he realised that Ravi was sleeping on top of him. Ken had no idea why Ravi was sleeping on him or why he was back in the dorm safe and sound. He tried thinking back on what happened when it all hit him in the face as he recalled what happened...

Kiseop had been acting weird lately and Ken wanted to know what was going on. He put on a hoodie and put on some glasses to hide his face . He had read a message saying that Kiseop was supposed to meet this Lee SoJeong that day so he copied down the address where they were supposed to meet. He arrived 15 minutes earlier and looked around however apart from a few girls, no one else was around. Ken frowned as So Jeong is a male name while the female version should Soo Jeong. Ken quickly dismissed it as he thought that he was too early. Ken ordered some iced frappucino and then continued to be on the look out. By the time of the appointment, there were still no male customers. Ken thought that perhaps he had walked into the wrong café when Kiseop suddenly entered the café and walked towards a young woman. She immediately stood up and... they kissed... Ken could not believe his eyes. The one he spent two whole months on had been cheating on him the whole time and Ken didn't even know. Now that he thought about it, those names in his contacts were weird but they were simply just a girl's name with a letter changed... Ken walked up to Kiseop and slapped him hard. Kiseop was utterly shocked and 'So Jeong' had her hands over . Before Kiseop could see his face though, Ken quickly ran out of the café not looking back even once. When he ran into an alley, he  tried catching his breath when all of a sudden, someone kicked him. When he looked up, Kiseop was there with two other guys. 'Look who's here. Hi Kennie. Had fun slapping me? I hope you did because right now it's my turn to have fun but since my two brothers here have a... problem,  so I'll leave you in their hands for now. Suddenly one of the men grabbed Ken's neck and choked him while kissing hus face and slowly his neck. Ken had never felt so violated before but Leo had taught him self - defence with his Taekwondo so Ken kicked both guys in the nut before taking off again. He kept turning around and running and running, not even stopping when he was extremely tired. When he finally lost them it had started raining. He quickly ran towards shelter but he was already dripping wet. The rain had been quite heavy and when Ken turned around, he saw another man standing there. He didn't dare to look at him and started crying. Kiseop had used him, cheated on him and had tried to... make others... him. Ken was so exhausted and couldn't take the stress anymore, he dropped to the floor and the man help him up. Then he revealed himself to be Ravi and Ken was relieved but was disgusted at himself to have been found by his first love and he had to comfort him...

Ken wasn't able to remember much of what had happened afterwards. He shifted a bit and Ravi woke up from the slight movement. 'Hyung! Are you okay? You were really weak when I brought you home. Are you feeling better? Do I need to call N hyung? Do you need water?' asked Ravi, not giving Ken a chance to answer. Ken winced in pain when he tried to sit up straight. Ravi brought some fluffy pillows and help Ken up. 'To answer your questions, I'm fine. I still feel a little groggy but I'll feel better soon. Don't call N hyung. I'll be fine. Anyways, why is there a commotion outside?' said Ken. Ravi turned towards the door and grimaced. 'I myself have no idea. N hyung won't let us out of the room and well... If I heard correctly then... Kiseop and his manager is here.'

Ken could not believe that Kiseop is here. With his manager no less. After what had happened to him... how many days has it been? Ken looked at the calender and it read: December 28. Ken's jaw dropped. He had been unconscious for 2 whole days. What would Kiseop want to do with him now though. Ken is very scared of that man and he doesn't want to see him again. Ken curled up into a ball and started tearing up. Ravi was shocked that Ken started crying again and was flustered. He looked around awkwardly before walking over to Ken and gave him a hug but Ken pushed him away. 'Don't! You don't want to touch me...' shouted Ken. Ravi was visibly hurt by Ken's action and Ken was guilty but when Ken thought of how one of the 2 men kissed his skin,made Ken disgusted at himself. How that tongue spread the saliva on his neck... Ken started to feel the bile coming and rushed to the toilet... but the door was locked. Ken looked around and found a plastic bag and vomitted in it. Ravi was scared. He had never seen Ken act this way. Ravi walked over to Ken and patted his back. Ken started crying uncontrollably and Ravi had no idea what to do. He lifted Ken's face up and kissed him on the lips. Ken was shocked. He tried to push Ravi away but Ravi pushed deeper and Ken stopped fighting back and let Ravi kissed him. When he released, Ravi looked at him with gentle eyes. Ken loved those eyes. But he used to hate how it would only appear when he talked about this person that captured Ravi's heart.

This person has a great nice personality. Being with this person, there will always be laughs, a fun atmosphere. Whenever I'm with this person, I feel like a relationship was not impossible but that person always pulled away. You've seen this person. You even complimented this person. So why do you keep asking who it is?

Ken thought that was Ravi's ideal type and acted the same way as Ravi had described but when he spoke of that person there would always be a foreign feeling around Ravi. Ken thought of who it could be but he could never figure it out. Ken stared at Ravi who was staring at him straight in the eye. 'Ken hyung, I want you to please stop crying! Whenever you cry I feel hopeless. I can't take away your sadness and I feel useless. I want to make you smile like the angel you are. I want to be the reason behind your smile. I really... like you. No. I love you and it'll stay this way forever.' said Ravi. Ken couldn't believe what Ravi had just said. He loves him. All this time, Ken had thought of it as a one sided relationship. Ken would have hugged him straight up had their manager not suddenly opened the door and with a grim expression. 'Ken, Ravi... come outside...'

'This is unacceptable. How can you ask us to take the responsibility when it is clear that Ken is at the fault here!' shouted a middle aged man. N looked like he wanted to hit him and Leo was doing his best to hold back N, Hongbin and Hyuk just sat in the corner, trying not to make a sound. Ken and Ravi looked at their manager with puzzled expressions who gave them a frightened expression. Ken turned to see U-KISS's manager in the dorm and Kiseop sat on their couch acting relaxed. The man saw Ken and walked up to Ken, giving him a tight slap and shouted in his face, 'You are really disgusting aren't you? You dare seduce our artists and assault in broad day light?' Ken had no idea what this man was talking about. The sting on his face was still there and it hurt a lot. He turned to Kiseop who had a smirk on his face and Ken suddenly felt his pain grow ten times more pain. N was about to slap the smirk off of Kiseop's face but Leo held him back. 'Don't... you'll only make things worst.' And with that Leo kissed N on the cheek. Their manager stared at the two of them and freaked out. Leo's new behaviour was too bizarre for him. He looked at Hyuk and Hongbin. Hyuk was sitting on Hongbin's lap and the two of them were... whispering into each other's ears? That would have been okay had their manager not tried to read their lips and he came up with: Babe... what is anything or is soap leaping? The rest he couldn't care less. The first word made him wary. He will have a talk with them later whether they like it or not but for now focus on the man.

'I have no idea what you are talking about. I never seduced Kiseop. Wouldn't you rather say he was the one to seduce me? And I would never had gone out with him had he not ask me... when I was in a bad state of emotion.' Ken looked down when he said that and Ravi was upset seeing Ken so hurt but when he turned to look at Kiseop, he was giving his manager a freaking innocent look. Ravi wanted no more than to punch those 'sparkly eyes' off of that man. N looked at him in disgust and was about to shout out uncomfortable (I'm sure you know what I mean here) at Kiseop had Leo not slapped his palm on N's face to which N started glaring at him. Hyuk got up and Hongbin was startled. 'Hyung, I'll be nice. Trust me.' Hyuk smiled at Hongbin and walked over to Ken and consoled him. Hongbin walked over as well and stared at Kiseop's manager, 'How about you show us some sort of proof or something before accusing our member.' Kiseop smirked and took out his phone and showed him their conversation:

Kiseop: Hey! How's it going?

Ken: Hey honey^^ I'm feeling great!

Ken: Do you want to... meet up?

Kiseop: Can you stop?

Ken: Awwwww💕💕💕

Kiseop: That's creepy

 

Ken stared in unbelieve at the conversation presented before him. Their conversation was entirely different. Ravi looked at the conversation staring in disbelief. N and Leo were debating on something before Leo walked away into Ken's room. Hyuk, Hongbin and their manager were fuming with rage. Even tgeir manager knew Ken does not act that way. 'I-I have n-no idea how t-that conversation came a-about...' stuttered Ken. Kiseop suddenly walked up to his face, which was funny considering he was shorter than Ken, 'Stuttering means you have a guilty conscious... Now I wonder why that is.' said Kiseop.

'How about you shut up first?' everybody turned to Ravi. Ken stared at Ravi with a puzzled expression and could not understand what Ravi was doing. Ravi held up a contact: Taemin. 'This is not Taemin's number. And guys, I don't think Eunkwang or Ilhoon changed their phone number.' Ravi held up their contacts and everybody stared at the number. They didn't know about Taemin's but when they saw the number for Eunkwang's and Ilhoon's number they immediately knew it was fake. 'Seriously? You want to trick with BtoB contacts? You do know we are like best friends right?' sassed N and he rolled his eyes. Hyuk and Hongbin dialled the number and when there was an answer, it was a girl's voice. Kiseop started feeling intimidated and started backing away. 'H-ha ha... You g-guys don't... s-scare me!' stuttered. Ken walked to his face this time and said, 'Now who said stuttering means you have a guilty conscience? That's right: You. Now you will be punished who raised you to be such a bad boy?' Hyuk, Hongbin and N secretly cheered, 'Yeah! Ken-jummah is back!' Ravi threw the phone at Kiseop. His manager tried to protect him but he too was intimidated. 'I hope you'll learn that you are no longer welcome here. Get lost!' Kiseop and his manager scrambled away but before he left the door, Leo stopped him. N walked to him with a puzzled expression. Leo smiled at him, and tufned to Kiseop and his manager, 'Hope this also clears up the suspiscion:

Kiseop: Hey! How's it going?

Ken: I'm doing great 😊

Kiseop: Aww come on babe be more sweet😜

Ken: Fine...

Ken: Hey honey^^ I'm feeling great!

Kiseop: That's more like it! I'm totally not regreting making you my boufriend

Ken: Do you want to... meet up?

Kiseop: Awwww can't wait for the firstie date?😘

Ken: Uh...

Kiseop: I'll even wear my special sweater?

Ken: Then, I'll wear my hello kitty hoodie

Kiseop: Can you stop?

Kiseop you're giving me a love overdose!

Ken: Awwwww💕💕💕

Ken: But strangely... I've feel like I've seen you wear that sweater before...?

Kiseop: That's creepy

Kiseop: I only wear it out when I'm with my love

Leo kept Ken's phone and turned to Kiseop, 'Next time you appear, you'll wish you never dated. How about you take your own advice and Quit Playing?

Please quit playing, don’t go there today
(don’t go there, don’t go there)
Stop, stop, please, in front of me
Quit playing, it’s a bad place to go
Stop, stop, please don’t do that

 Kiseop's face turned purple and stormed off. Leo closed the door and hugged N, and with all the drama, forgetting their manager was still in the room, Hyuk and Hongbin kissed. Their manager coughed and Hyuk and Hongbin froze. N and Leo stared in fear at their manager while Ken and Ravi stood next to each other not saying a word. 'Into the kitchen... I want to know everything.' And with that he walked into the kitchen. The rest of the members followed but as Ken walked away, Ravi pulled him back. 'This time I'm not going to run so... can I have the answer?' Ken looked at him and was grateful to Ravi for Kiseop but...

'I'm sorry... Now's not the time for me...  After that incident, my heart is now so fragile like glass and is in four pieces. Two when you broke my heart, four when Kiseop did. Maybe... after the heat is over, I'll let you be my glue to... to fix me but now, I feel like if you touch me, I'll break and I can't be fixed...'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Okay! Finally done! But school started and I'm preparing for O levels so... not gonna be very active... sorry... but hope you guys like this chapter I've taken in your opinions and this is a test chapter. Hope you guys like it!

Please!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything is accepted and I would even love to have a criticism