I... lost everything... but I can't lose you

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

• Hongbin's POV •

                        ...I'll take your life as mine instead...'

Hongbin's face paled at the last word. He'll take his life? Does... does that mean he'll... die? No! No! 'No! This is so wrong! You taking my life doesn't mean that you'll own the happiness you experience! You'll only feel sadness! Just... stop...' shouted Hongbin. Taemin balled his fist and clenched them tightly, 'Then what do you want me to do about it?! Because of you! I lost trust in people! Because of your boyfriend, my sister turned blind! Because these things keep happening to us... why... why?! Why only you experience luck and happiness?! Why only you get to be loved?! Why must I lose my family?! Why must I.... be the one who has a broken heart...' and with that Taemin broke down in tears.

• Hyuk's POV •

'You.... want to take... my life?' said Hyuk. Taeun nodded happily as she made herself comfortable. Hyuk couldn't help but stare at the once kind, sweet Noona he...  liked. He was infatuated with her when he met her for the first time when he was 3 years old. Then... the incident happened and he moved out of town. After that... well you know... He started tearing up as she removed the cuffs on Hyuk's wrist. Taeun felt something wet on her cheek... tears... 'Sanghyukkie!! Why are you crying?' asked a concerned Taeun. Hyuk wiped away his tears as he placed his first move. 'I want to know why you changed.'

• Hongbin's POV •

Hongbin stared at Taemin, as he was crying really badly at the moment. 'Don't worry, you're not in danger just yet... You're life actually depends on your boyfriend. But I doubt he'll be able to save you...' Hongbin tensed up. Hyuk was somewhere around this building, he may even be just next door! But wait... 'What do you mean my life depends on my boyfriend?' asked Hongbin. Taemin sharpened a knife he pulled out of his sleeve, 'Well... Let's just say that even when blind, my sister is extremely talented in chess. Because of that, that lessens the chances of your boyfriend winning..... which means you get to escape...' Hongbin's eyes lit up immediately. They could get out! But could Hyuk play? Hongbin has never seen Hyuk play before... '.... or he loses in which he also loses his life...' finished Taemin. Hongbin couldn't believe what he just heard. Hyuk... could die?! His eyes widened in fear while Taemin continued sharpening his knife. He prayed silently to the gods to make sure Hyuk was safe.

• Hyuk's POV •

Taeun hummed a tune as she placed another move. Hyuk couldn't focus at all. He knew Taeun noona was especially good at chess. He can't falter! He stopped to think and realised he is in a disadvantage. If he doesn't sacrifice his knight for the opponents queen, it's checkmate for him but that would leave him at a disadvantage since he'll have no pieces to continue in his strategy. He needed to stall time.... 'Noona... can't you tell me? What happened to you... ' Taeun smiled and touched Hyuk's face, 'It's simple. It's love that changed me. I loved you Hyuk. I still do so... I couldn't let you be someone else's other than mine.' Hyuk stared at her. She said it so calmly! Hyuk gulped, 'S-so... you'll still f-follow through with your p-promise... right?' Taeun looked surprised. She thought about it and nodded her head 'Of course I will! I always keep my promises. Just... try. If you're able to beat me...' Hyuk caught her. She just broke one of her own rules. Never be ambitious, yet she already anticipated her win. He looked through his pieces and felt fustrated. 'When fustrated, don't vent it out on unneccasary things. It's when you do that, things get worse.' Hyuk thought about N hyung's words. He had thought about cheating. Hey! She was blind after all! But Hyuk couldn't bear to do that. Taking advantage of the disability he had caused her, turning her world against her... her couldn't do it. He stared at his deck... there was no hope at all... 

Hope? What would you know about hope? 

Sanghyuk placed his hands on his face... he had to focus... if there was only a way to prevent the queen from moving forward.... ? When had he placed his second knight there? Sanghyuk looked at his deck clearly again and realised that he had been fooled. Taeun had been pressuring him, making him feel intimidated, not allowing him to truely see what was going on! He smiled and looked at Taeun who was patiently waiting for Hyuk to make his move. Sanghyuk picked up his first knight and sacrificed it to Taeun's queen. Taeun smirked at removed the knight from it's position. However, Sanghyuk immediately placed his bishop in front of her king, 'Checkmate.' Taeun's smile faltered and moved her hands over the deck. She felt her kin's crown and felt a... bishop in front of it. 'Im... impossible....' Taeun fell to the floor and held herself. Hyuk didn't understand why she was acting this way. It was just a win?! Taeun shook in fear but composed herself almost immediately and stood up. she untied Hyuk from his chair and brought him out. She brought him to another room and he found Hongbin there tied up with another guy, around Hongbin's age sitting at a round table with something... not sure what. 'Taeun? What's wrong?' asked the man. 'Taemin... oppa... I lost... the match...' said Taeun. Taemin's face fell and Hyuk could see that he was affected with the loss, really badly. But he couldn't careless and ran up to Hongbin, untying him. Hongbin immediately got up and kissed the air out of Hyuk and hugged him so, so, so tight. Taemin couldn't bear to see but he had other things to worry about. He felt disappointed. He looked at Hongbin whose eyes lit up brightly in front of Hyuk and he felt a tinge of jealousy.

Hongbin... I'm afraid this is goodbye... forever.

Taemin walked up to Hongbin and in a flash, knocked both Hongbin and Hyuk out. 'Oppa! We should honour-' Taemin shut Taeun up and took out the two syringes he held in his pocket and injected the content respectively. 'Oppa... I... I can't...' Taemin walked over to Taeun and soothed her as she teared up. 'Shh... everything will be fine. I won't let anything happen to you.'

 ~ 2 days later ~

• Ken's POV •

Hongbin woke up to the sound of a screaming Ken and covered his ears. 'Jeez! Hyung can you not?' shouted Hongbin. Ken was hyperventilating. He had woken up in his room to find his missing roommate and he couldn't believe what he saw so he screamed so loudly for everyone to come into his room. The first to arrive was Ravi (obviously) totally worried but once he saw Hongbin, he immediately crashed a hug into him. N and Leo both came at the same time and N had tears of joy as he hugged Hongbin. Leo, being Mr. No Skinship, was standing at the door when he felt a tap on his shoulder. 'Hyung... what's going on?' Leo was shocked to see Hyuk sleepily standing next to him. N heard Hyuk's voice and diverted his attention to him instead and well... I'll spare you the details.

'Wait, so you have no memory at all? Over the past week, you can't remember anything?' said Leo. Hongbin and Hyuk felt like they were being interrogated as all the members were staring at them, expecting an answer. 'Well... yeah I mean kinda but I just have no idea what you're talking about! What kidnapping? I'm fine and I don't remember being kidnapped.' said Hongbin. Hyuk nodded by his side as he was puzzled as well. N and Leo stared at each other and frowned. This did not make sense at all and they couldn't call the police since Hongbin and Hyuk couldn't remember the culprit. 'Sigh... let's just leave it at that for now... I'm just so glad you're safe!' and VIXX continued the rest of their day without a hitch... almost too calm a day. Hongbin and Hyuk had a fun time that day, not bothering to remember the dear friends that they have forgotten a long long time ago.

• Some unknown Location in N.K •

'You've failed your mission...' said an unknown man. Taemin and Taeun stood side by side in fear as the man stood up from his seat and walked over to both of them.'Tell me, what should I do to you?' whispered the man, particularly to Taeun's ears. Taeun felt chills down her spine as the man blew into her ear. Taemin gritted his teeth. Of all things, he had to be a ert... a powerful official in North Korea... why? Taemin clenched his fist and shut his eyes. He couldn't bear to see the man touching his sister. He wanted to stop him! But with 12 guns aiming at both his and his sisyer's head, he couldn't move or he might endanger Taeun. Taeun felt the man touching her in the most inappropriate places, making her extremely uncomfortable. She has yet to experience that and she didn't want to do it with him. She could feel the tears swelling up in her eyes and she quickly blinked them away, if there was one thing this man hated, it was weakness and crying is a form of weakness. He soon stopped and ordered a man in. Taemin turned and found the last man he expected to be here standing in front of him. 'Bring them to the... relaxation room and make sure they are properly treated before I enter... to give them the final touch.' The man bowed and dragged the siblings into a stone wall room and chained Taemin to a wall and Taeun on the other side. He tied Taemin's neck to make sure it would always be looking in the direction of his sister. He stared as the man chained up Taeun and stripped her of her clothes and slapped her, touched her and verbally abused her. Taemin screamed at him to stop! He felt useless. He could imagine the man laughing at their demise and he felt hopeless... He wanted to get out of this life...

Somebody save me...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Yo! I'm back after disappearing for a month! *bows in apologies* I'll continue on i  the next chapter and please comment your thoughts on my story! It's finally ended! Well... sort of anyways. Hehe