Ken is stepping up to Ravi

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

Ravi pulled aside Ken to a secluded area. Ken stared at Ravi who was playing with his fingers and was not saying a word and started getting pissed off. 'If you're not gonna say something, I'm leaving. Don't waste my time.' said Ken. Ken didn't want to stay a second longer with Ravi. After all, why should he stay with him, knowing he'll break his heart. As he walked away, Ravi grabbed hold of his hand and slammed him to the wall. He placed his hands on Ken's shoulders preventing him from escaping. Ken was shocked, he had never seen Ravi act this way and felt his face go red. 'Ken... no, Jaehwan hyung, (God he is using my real name now?)I... I-I want y-you to know t-that I-I rea-' Ravi had no time to finish his sentence when all of a sudden, another man walked right into their conversation: Kiseop. Their senior from U-KISS.He was friends with Ken from their Eternity/Stop Playing promotions. He and Ken got along really well. Like REALLY REALLY well.

'Oh? Hey Ravi! Ah hi Ken! Uhm Ken can I ask you something?' said Kiseop. Ken nodded his head and turned to see Ravi staring at Kiseop with such rage. 'What was it you wanted to ask?' Ken notioned for Kiseop to speak. Kiseop cleared his throat and said, 'Ken-ssi, can you be my boyfriend?' Ken's jaw dropped and Ravi was shocked senseless. 'Aren't you in love with Kevin sunbaenim?' asked Ken. He still couldn't believe that Kiseop sunbaenim had asked him to be his boyfriend. Kiseop shrugged , 'His going out with Eli. And well, it's true I was infatuated with him because he looked like a girl but... you're voice was so.... melodious and my heart skips a beat whenever I'm with you. So do you accept?' Ken turned to look for Ravi but said boy had disappeared, leaving Ken alone. Again... you left me hanging alone again...

Ravi was very upset. He wanted to say something to Ken hyung but... Kiseop sunbaenim... had said it before him. Now that he thought back, that scene reminded him of a video he had watched. Ravi scoffed when he remembered: Taeyang sunbaenim's Wedding Dress. He laughed when he thought of the ending for that video. Ravi wiped away the tears that were forming in his eyes and ran to the waiting room. The rest of the members were there except Ken. 'Where's Ken? Ravi? You okay?' asked Hongbin. Ravi sat down completely dazed. N walked over and patted his back and asked what happened. Ravi turned to N and said, 'Hyung, after your tragedy, I think now it's my turn... and this time, I can't... t-turn it a-around into s-something j-joyous.' cried Ravi. Ravi started sobbing and all the members walked over to console Ravi. Hyuk thought to himself, I wonder what happened to Ravi hyung? Is Ken hyung okay? Hyuk leaned towards Hongbin but quickly got up when their manager walked in. 'Our PDA cannot be too obvious or manager nim will break us up.' Hongbin had once said that and Hyuk did not want to take his chances. 'Okay... uhm is Ravi okay?' asked their manager. He is quite uncomfortable with the members due to their recent weird attitudes. With N's sudden public diva attitude, Leo's increasing PDA, Ken and Ravi being solemn and feeling to Hongbin and Hyuk's increasing PDA. He felt like he is going crazy. 'I just saw Ken and well, lets go. I have to get you guys back to your dorm safely.' He ushered them out and the members all tried hiding Ravi's face from him which was quite easy. All they had to do wals walk with each other and done! Perfect wall since their manager was only 170cm tall, blocking him.

In the car, Ravi had fallen asleep from exhaustion and Ken was humming to a happy(?) song. N sat infront as usual but occasionally looked back to have eye contact with Leo who was more than happy to lock eyes with N. Hyuk sat next to Hongbin and talked about the fun games and Park Hyoshin, to the delight of Hongbin but to the jealousy of Hyuk. Hongbin laughed at Hyuk's cuteness and Hyuk pouted even more. When they reached their dorm, their manager rushed to the bathroom before any of the members even placed down their bags. Ravi walked dejectedly into his room and shut the door.

'So Ken... mind telling us what's going on?' asked N. Ken blushed and stammered, 'W-what are y-you t-talking about?' N narrowed his eyes and turned away from N. But Leo was now in his line of vision so he turned the other way and saw Hyuk walking towards him. He turned around and Hongvin was standing in his way. ... 'Well... you remember Kiseop sunbae nim from U-KISS? He... well... kinda asked... me to be... his boyfriend.... and I... agreed.' said Ken, embarassly. The rest of the members could not believe their ears. What they didn't know was that Ravi was hearing from inside the room and was devastated to hear that. Ravi was mentally dazed and he sat on his bed, just sitting there as his tears flowed uncontrollably.

That night, after dinner, Ken was messaging his new boyfriend when Leo walked over and asked him, 'I thought you liked Ravi. What made you change your mind about him so easily?' Ken was not expecting Leo to ask him that, but he sighed and said, 'Leo, can't you be happy for me? I finally have someone who loves me. It's what I've always wanted.(But wha-) Forget Ravi! I'm not going to stay by him and never get to have a chance at a relationship that won't form. I'd rather be with someone who's willing to take the chance to be with me and Kiseop did that! Now please, I'll ask again, can you be happy for me?' Leo looked away but Ken didn't wait for an answer and just left Leo standing there.

Hyuk and Ravi were roommates because the rest of the members could not stand their sleeping habits so they moved to the spare room. When Hyuk stepped inside, he found Ravi as a mess. Ravi was on his bed and drunk. 'Oh? hic*- Hi... Hyuk-hic*. How's it-hic* go-hic*ing?' said a drunk Ravi. Hyuk ran over and snatched the can of beer from Ravi and saw that already finished 4 cans. Hyuk stared at his hyung in disbelief and said, 'Ravi hyung! What are you doing?! How are you going to win back Ken hyung if you act like this?' Ravi stared back at Hyuk and said, 'How can-hic* I, Ravi, com-hic*pare to hic*-a sunbae like hic*-Kiseop?' Tell m-hic*me how, Hyuk?' Hyuk stared angrily at Ravi and muttered to himself, Well even so it's not going to change the fact you never tried...

Ravi's Dream~

🎶~ Wedding Dress by Taeyang

Ravi was suddenly in a church... no... a wedding. Ravi had no idea who was getting married but when he turned around, all the VIXX members were there. He walked up to N but the leader made no reaction nor did he seem to know that the rapper was there. Hyuk, stood beside Hongbin but Ken was no where to be seen. He tried getting the attention of the members but they seemed as though they couldn't see Ravi at all. 'When is Ravi going to arrive? He is the best man and he is playing the piano but he is not here!' complained Hyuk. Ravi thought hard on who would ask him to play the piano. He didn't even know he could play the piano. Then, Leo waved a gesture for coming forward in the direction of Ravi and he thought maybe Leo hyung could see him but before he even made a step, another man stepped right through him like he was mirage. His blood froze when he saw who that man was: Ravi himself.

'Sorry I was late, traffic was terrible. Has the wedding started?' This Ravi was about a few centimetres taller than the Ravi now. He was confident like he accomplished many things and his dress wear was formal. Too formal for the present Ravi. Before the members could speak with the 'future' Ravi, the church bells rang, signifying the marriage was starting and before long, the place was packed. The 'future' Ravi rushed to the piano that was nicely placed to the side of the front of the church, where the preacher stood. As the 'future' Ravi sat down, the present Ravi felt a strong pull and all of a sudden, he was sitting in front of a piano. Ravi touched the keys and for some reason, they felt so familiar even though he has never played the piano before. That's when the groom entered the halls and Ravi saw that it was Kiseop. That would explain why when Ravi looked at the audience, most of them were celebrities. But as Ravi thought about who the bride was, he felt a chill as he was certain of who he was. As the doors opened, Ravi turned to look at the other groom and felt his whole world stop when it was Ken. Ravi suddenly didn't felt so good and Kiseop must have noticed it. He mouthed to Ravi: Are you okay? Why don't you play the one song you were most confident in? The one you said you could play with your eyes closed? Ravi couldn't believe that Kiseop still expected him to play the piano after seeing him in a weakened state. But it's like he has somewhat lost control of his body as he smiled and nodded at him. When Ken reached to Kiseop's side, he smiled so angelically, Ravi's heart ached. When the preacher motioned for Ravi to play, Ravi decided to just let go and let his fingers play by themselves. Surprisingly, when he felt the keys, his fingers magically played and the tune was so familiar: Taeyang's Wedding Dress. Not the best song to play at a wedding, but it represented Ravi's emotions completely as his 'memories' flowed into him.

I would argue
Then you would cry
As you’re struggling, I would only get stronger
My heartaches behind these shadows
My face brightens up as I see your smile


I worry that you might notice my feelings
And I get scared that the gap between us would widen
I hold my breath
Then I bite my lips
Then I pray that she would leave his side.

 

Ravi's memories started when he decided to follow Ken a lot after the two became a couple. He was a third wheel but he wanted to leave a good impression on Ken again. At least to get another chance. But as he spent time with Ken, he realised that he was not able to say all the things he wished to say to him. Instead, Ravi wrote it down on a letter, explaining all his actions and asking for forgiveness, and placing a ring in the envelope as well. However, on the day Ravi wanted to give the letter to Ken, he had left the letter at home. And just like the last time, Kiseop walks up to Ken and without giving Ravi any time to react, he slipped a ring onto Ken's finger asking him to marry him. But unlike the last time, Ravi didn't run away... he couldn't... he had lost his sense of motion the moment the ring touched Ken's finger.

 

Baby, please don’t hold those hands
Cuz you should be my lady
Please look at me, I’ve been waiting all this time.

 

Once the music ends, you’ll be with him forever
I prayed and prayed that this day wouldn’t come
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore (It's not me [beside you])
The wedding dress you once wore

 

You, who never understood my feelings
Because of that, I ended up despising you
Then I wished a misfortune upon you
But now, my eyes are dry
I try to talk to you but I realized that I’m alone


Every night, I would look back and think
If I already knew the results
Then I close my eyes
Then I dream an endless dream
Then I pray she would leave his side.

 

Baby, please don’t hold those hands
Cuz you should be my lady
Please look at me, I’ve been waiting all this time.

 

Once the music ends, you’ll be with him forever
I prayed and prayed that this day wouldn’t come
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore (It's not me[beside you])
The wedding dress you once wore

 

By all means, be happy with him
So I can move on
Please erase me out of your heart
Although I tried my best but, no oh~

 

I’ve been living the lies for too long
Yet, she would look at me and smile.

 

Once the music ends, you’ll be with him forever
I prayed and prayed that this day wouldn’t come
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore (It's not me[beside you])
The wedding dress you once wore

 

Ravi's mind slipped back into the wedding. He looked on as Ken and Kiseop kissed and the marriage was sealed. As Ken and Kiseop were walking to thank people for coming, people congratulated them but Ravi thought to himself, Why am I always late in seeing the signs? Why can't it be my ring... and me being congratulated?... Ravi's slipped into his pocket and took out the envelope which would have changed the entire chapter in his life. But he had forgotten about it... Ravi crunched up the letter and threw it away. At that moment, Ravi felt another pull, much stronger than before and all of a sudden.... Ravi woke up in his room. Ravi opened his tears filled eyes. What he had dreamed seemed so real... was that what was going to happen if he had given up? Ravi thought about Hyuk's words and decided to talk to Ken once more. Only when Ravi opened the room to Ken's room, his bed was neatly folded, and not even his shadow was there. Ravi asked Hongbin where Ken was and Hongbin said,

'Ken hyung went out on a date with his boyfriend. I guess you were too slow.'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Okay so this is by far the longest chapter I've written. And I can't believe I have 48 subscribers!!! Thank you guys! Please Comment Upvote Subscribe if you haven't ^u^.

Thank you~~