Nobody said that Love only meant warmth

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

Since all the members are in different locations, I'll separate them into different POV's so they would be easier to identify, which location you're at. References to Salamandar Guru!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Hongbin's POV •

Hongbin opened his eyes to find himself in a small room. He didn't know how he got there, only remembering... the accident! Leo and Ken hyung! Were they fine? What happened? Is Hyuk okay? Hongbin looked up to find a LCD TV placed infrnt of him. He tried escaping but he was tied to his chair. As he kept resisting, the monitor suddenly and Hongbin was faced with a tied up Hyuk on the other side of the screen. Hyuk looked like he was beaten multiple times with red marks all over his body. 'Let him go! Who are you?! Why?! WHY?!' screamed Hongbin. As he continued resisting, a man dressed entirely in black entered the room. 'How was your sleep? I hope you had a nice dream...' said the man. 

• Hyuk's POV •

Hyuk woke up face to face with a camera. He wanted to speak but he felt pain every time he moved his facial features. He couldn't move at all he felt dizzy as he tried getting out of his 'prison'. He soon gave up as he felt even more tired. Just as he was about to fall back unconcious, a woman dressed entirely in black entered the room. 'How was your nap Hyuk? I hope it was wonderful! Because now I'm sorry that you loved Hongbin.'

• N and other members •

'Leo! Ken! Excuse me, miss... Where are patients Jung Taekwoon and Lee Jaehwan?' asked a frantic N. Ravi followed behind, extremely worried for Ken hyung. The nurse pointed them into a room and there, they found Leo and Ken, slightly bruised, and lookong extremely depressed. 'Leo hyung! Ken hyung!' shouted Ravi. He ran up to Ken to check on his injury while N hugged Leo, who was looking very very depressed. 'What happened? Where is Hongbin?' asked Ravi. Ken simply shook his head and hid his face in his arms. 'H-he ran into us a-and.... t-took him in f-front of us! W-we... we were so helpless!'

• Hongbin's POV •

'Who are you! What did you do to Hyuk?!' shouted Hongbin. The man simply pulled a chair and placed in front of Hongbin and sat down. 'To answer your first question...' The man took off his mask and smiled at Hongbin. Hongbin stared in shock at the familiar face. He had seen that face many times. His voice creeping him out, and only ever shouted at him once. 'M-manager nim... Y-you? Bu- why- how? How?! HOW COULD YOU-' Hongbin screamed at his former manager. However he was interupted when he started peeling his face. Peeling? How was that possible? When he finally peeled off his 'face', Hongbin was staring at a young man, about his age, with soft brown hair and a pair of soft eyes. 'Sorry, I know that was rude of me to do something... abnormal in front of you.' said the man. Hongbin stared at the features, this guy was even more handsome than him! He is a real flower boy! 'W-who are you?' The man looked surprised at the question. 'Come on, don't tell me you forgot your old friend? Or rather, your old, former friend?' no sooner had he finished his sentence, grabbed Hongbin's face. 'But your face is difficult.... had to make it looked detailed or my mask won't look like your face. Anyways, to answer your question, I'm Lee Taemin (But-) No, not SHINee's Taemin. Seriously? You think there is only one Lee Taemin in this world? No. So forget it.' Hongbin immediately shut up. '(Why did you-) Why did I kidnapped you? Lee Hongbin ssi.... Can you really not remember where you've met me before? Maybe a certain part of your childhood?' Hongbin was stumped. This 'Lee Taemin' claimed that they've met before... but Hongbin couldn't remember meeting him at all! Taemin sighed, he had expected it after all. 'I'll give you an hour to recall. In the mean time, I'll continue making your face.

• N and the other members •

Their CEO arrived and he stared at the three injured members 'Are all of you okay? What happened?' N and Leo immediately got into their act: Don't act lovey-dovey since Leo hates skinship... and because their CEO don't know about their relationship. N stood a little further away from Leo and explained the whole situation to their CEO. 'I can't believe... Oh... what have I done? I... I have to contact the police on this! I don't care if the media gets hold of this information! Lives are in danger!' Their CEO quickly took out his phone and dialled 119(Korean version).

♡Phone call♡

CEO: Hello? Is this the police?

Police: Yes, sir. How can we help you?

CEO: I wish to report two boys missing.

Police: What is your relationship with them?

CEO: I'm their CEO

Police: How long have they been missing?

CEO: Roughly 3-4 hours ago from a car accident

Police: I see but sir, I'm sure you know the protocol that we can only start a search after that personnel is missing for 48 hours.

CEO: Their lives are at stake here! Just forget the protocol!

Police: I'm sorry sir but we can't do that.

CEO: Wait! What if I gave you a description of the kidnapper? Will you at least search for him?

Police: Yes, sir we can arrange for a search party for this man. Can I have his description?

CEO: Well, his name is Kim TaeYoung (It's the first time seeing the managers name isn't it?) And his 35 years old this year, he has jet black hair, brown eyes, sharp nose and slight angled lips. He has a scar on his right cheek. Also he is 173cm tall.

Police: ...

CEO: ...

Police: ...

CEO: ... Well? Do you need anything else?

Police: Sir... I think you may have been mistaken...

CEO: How is that possible?! I work with him every day and I have his work resume!

Police: ... Well its just that...

 

                 Kim TaeYoung has been dead for five years

Their CEO cut the call and stared at the members with fear and confusion. N had no idea how the conversation went but apparebtly it didn't go so well. Their CEO approached them, 'They can't send a search party since it hasn't been 48 hours... and they can't find the man either...' Leo looked at the manager and asked, 'Why?! Why can't he be found? Is he in another country or something?' Their CEO shook his head and stared at them with fear in his eyes as he said, ' He's dead...'

• Hyuk's POV •

'W-who are you? What... w-what do you mean?' whispered Hyuk. The woman grabbed Hyuk's face and Hyuk winced in pain. 'Look closely at my face... does it not remind you of something? Maybe a little more specific... 14 years ago?' The woman took off her mask and Hyuk was staring at a very beautiful woman, Hongbin's more beautiful of course, whose face was ruined with a long gash on the cheek and her eyes, blind. Hyuk thought back on who she might be. Right scar... blind eyes... could it be? 'L-Lee Taeun?' The woman smiled and said, 'Bingo! Now... do you remember what you did to me?'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry that this chapter was short! I had exams thoughout the week so was very busy! And this will be a build up on the Hyukbin part of the story so please be patient! Anyways, do you guys like the poster? Cuz I did !

Please Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank you!