Sneak Peak :)

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

• Hyuk's POV •

'Now... Do you remember what you did to me?' Taeun stared expectantly at Hyuk. Lee Taeun... a girl Hyuk had long forgotten... after leaving his past behind...

~ 14 Years Ago ~

'Taeun Noona! What is that?' A 5 year old Sanghyuk ran up to a 7 year old Taeun and Taemin. Both kids smiled at Sanghyuk and patted his head, ' Today is Taeun Noona's birthday! I got her this present!' Taemin showed Sanghyuk a beautiful crystal ball. Sanghyuk was mesmerised by the sparkle it brought and wanted to hold it. But Taeun wouldn't let him because: 'Your too young! Why don't you wait till you're a little older before I let you touch it okay?' Sanghyuk turned grumpy. He just wanted to touch it! When the siblings walked off to their mother, who was calling them. Sanghyuk quickly jumped onto the bench and grabbed the crystal ball, playing with it. All of a sudden, Taeun appeared behind Sanghyuk and tried snatching the crystal away from Sanghyuk. 'Give it back, Sanghyuk! It's mine!' shouted Taeun. Sanghyuk refused to let go of the ball and in a split moment, the ball escaped from both their hands and before both could react... the crystal ball hits Taeun in the face, shattering into a million pieces.... with blood tracing down her face as though she was crying drops of blood.

Hyuk could still remember her scream to this day, no matter how hard he tried to forget his past, somehow, this one single memory of her scream seemed to forever follow Hyuk. Taeun stared blankly into the blank space while smiling innocently at Hyuk. 'T-Taeun Noona.... w-why did you k-kidnap me?' stuttered Hyuk. Taeun stood up and walked towards the door. She went outside for a few minutes and came back with a chess board. 'Let's end this horrible nightmare shall we?'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Well? Are you excited for the next chapter? I would appreciate if you commented your thoughts on how you think HyukBin might end. And should I continue showing sneak peaks?