He has no way out

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

'Look... I know what happened and all but, could we talk for a bit?' asked N. Ken turned towards N as he stared towards Ravi's silluete walking away. He nodded at N to continue and N went up to him whispering in his ear: We are in deep trouble... so far only the elders know. The younger members have no idea Ken had no idea what N had meant. He put on his puzzled expression and was about to ask N to be more specific when Hongbin called out, 'Hyung! Hurry up!' N looked grim as he walked towards the kitchen. Ken followed behind and sat down next to Ravi, whom he was uncomfortable but felt safe. All the members turned to their manager who looked at them with a serious face. After 2 minutes of total silence, Hyuk raised his hands like he was in class and asked, 'Hyung... what did you want to talk about?' Their manager turned to each and every one of the members and asked, 'How long?' Everybody tensed at those two words. Their manager noted that and turned towards N, 'How long, N? You know I don't like people to ignore me.' N looked towards Leo who shook his head, slightly, before replying, 'I... r-really don't t-think w-we should t-talk a-about this in f-front of... Ken.' His manager fumed up and slammed the table, 'SO ALL OF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO NOT TELL ME ANYTHING??! THAT YOU WERE DATING EACH OTHER?! THAT I WOULD NEVER FIND OUT?! REALLY NOW?! MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MANAGER FOR BANGTAN BUT NO! I CHOSE VIXX BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEYED BE MATURED ENOUGH! YOU! LEE HONGBIN! I THOUGHT YOU'D BE MORE THAN ENOUGH, SENSIBLE!' and left the apartment. The members all sat there in shock as N walked towards the door and shut it. Leo sighed in relief and Ravi, Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk couldn't process what just happened. N walked back in the kitchen and asked the younger members to go to sleep first. At first, Ravi didn't want to leave Ken alone but Ken nodded at him to to tell him it's okay so Ravi left them alone. N closed the kitchen door and sat down next to Leo.

'Have you guys ever been to the managers room?' Leo and Ken both shook their heads. Their manager's room was like the epitome of mystery. The only thing they've ever seen from the room was... yes... it's door. N looked down and said, 'I-I've seen it... I-It was not h-how I i-imagined it...' Leo N's back to calm him down. Ken looked at N in fear of what he had seen. Ken turned to the kitchen door and saw a slight figure standing behind it. N was about to continue but Ken shushed him, N and Leo turned to where Ken was looking and noticed the slight figure and tensed up. This conversation will not continue until they had only silence to accompany them. They all got up and the figure quickly disappeared. They quickly sat back down and talkedd in hushed tones.

Unfortunately the conversation was too soft for the figure:

N: He.... room.... crazy.... sas...

Leo: You mean.... danger... watch....

Ken: How... everywhere....

Leo: How about....

Ken: We... risk...

N: We'll risk it.... doesn't know.... keep it at that

Leo: Help....

The figure faded away after not making any sense of the conversation.

This was how the conversation looks like~

N: He has more than hundreds of pictures of Hongbin in his room. He even printed out a picture of Hongbin when we did VIXX Girls. It's crazy! That picture of you and Hongbin, Leo, he scratched your face out! I think he is a sasaeng of Hongbin!

Leo: You mean our manager is Hongbin's crazy fan? How is possible? I mean, Hyuk is reslly sensitive to Hongbin's danger. Hyuk would have been constantly watching him.

Ken: How is that not impossible though... Hyuk was never around when he went to film 'Law of the Jungle'... after that, the manager was constantly around Hongbin. Everywhere Hongbin went, he'd be right beside him!

Leo: How about we have someone protect Hongbin?

Ken: We'll also be risking that person though

N: We'll risk it. Hongbin might be in a lot more danger after this since he saw him and Hyuk kissing. But they don't know about this and I want to keep it at that.

Leo: Help is the only option for now... 

- Back to the Story -

The older members turned off the lights and went to sleep. But, in the middle of the night, a letter suddenly slipped through from underneath their door and a few hours later, a second, completely different letter slipped through, stopping right next to the first letter. Hongbin woke up, earlier and stepped into the living room. He eyed the letters on the floor and took the second letter to read:

'I QUIT.' 

Those two simple words flocked Hongbin's mind as he planned to show the rest of the members after they woke up. But as soon as he laid eyes on the first letter, his hands shook as he picked it up and was about to read it when a third letter slipped through the door. Hongbin quickly opened the door but no one was found outside. He locked the door and opened up the first letter:

Dear Hongbin,

It's me! I'm sure you remember me, after all this time we spent together. After all, we've been through so much! Just so you know, I'm still thinking of you as a bathe or sleep. I guess you can say, I imagine you at every moment. I will send you a second letter at 3.06 am sharp.~♡

XOXO,

♡Your love♡

Hongbin crumpled up the paper and threw it in the trash. He quickly picked up the third letter and scanned through it, it's content scarring Hongbin:

I KNOW YOUR SECRET. I MUST THANK MY SOURCE OF INFORMATION. HAN SANGHYUK WILL PAY. YOU WILL WATCH HIM DIE AND YOU WILL WATCH AS HE IS TORTURED TO DEATH. YOU DO NOT PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS.

Hongbin dropped the letter and felt his legs gave way. He picked up the letter and quickly burned it. He did not want anyone to know... about his sasaeng... especially not Hyuk! Hongbin went back into his room and laid down, closing his eyes as he fell straight into his nightmare. N and Leo woke up later and was about to prepare breakfast for the members when they noticed their manager's letter. N and Leo grimaced as they walked into the kitchen preparing breakfast, while preparing for their CEO's call.

As the members lined up for Leo's toast, Hongbin couldn't even take a single bite. Ravi and Ken couldn't look at each other without being bothered by last night's experience. Hyuk kept coaxing Hongbin to eat but Hongbin had lost any sort of hunger. N and Leo, the Umma and Appa of the group could only eat in the silence, but with the heavy atmosphere, every bite onto the toast felt like sandpaper. 

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The house phone rang and N quickly got up to pick up the call.

N: Hello? Who is this?

Unknown: ...

N: Hello? Is this a prank call?

Unknown: Pass this message to Han Sanghyuk...

N: Who are you?! And what message?!

Unknown: KIM YEOSHIN MAY BE CAUGHT. YOUR LUCKY N. BUT I'LL MAKE SURE THAT WHEN SHE SAYS A POPULAR IDOL WILL DIE, I'LL MAKE SURE HE DIES. AND THAT PERSON WILL BE HAN SANGHYUK!

- End of call -

N's hand shook as he put down the receiver. All the members were terrified. That anonymous person had shouted her message so loudly, everyone heard it, including Hyuk and Hongbin. Hyuk's were wide opened as he felt tears form in his eyes, 'But... w-why? W-what did I-I do t-to him/her?' Hongbin placed his arms around Hyuk, consoling him. 'N hyung, did you record that conversation? I think we can use that recording and file a police report.' asked Hongbin. N nodded and was about to call the police when Ravi stopped him. 'Wait! I'm sure I'm not the only one but you did realise the voice sounded weird, like neither female nor male. I's possible he/she altered their voice.' N cursed and put down the receiver again. The phone started ringing again and everyone was extremely cautious. This time, Leo picked up and he sighed in relief when he realised it was their CEO, Hwang Se Joon.

Leo: Hello?

CEO: What is going in the dorm? Your manager even submitted a letter of resignation this morning!

Leo: Well... It's just-

CEO: I'm not pleased with this, Leo! I want you and N to get your act together! You are the elders of the group and I expect you two to be responsible enough to be able to handle the problem!

Leo: I'm sorry...

CEO: I'll look for a suitable substitute. For now, the members who have schedule today are Hyuk and Hongbin. Get them to their respective work space  before I cancel your remaining schedules for the month.

Leo: But-

CEO: No buts! That's all.

- End of Call -

Leo looked at N who looked like he wanted to smack the CEO in the head, but can't... All of the members felt fustrated expecially Hongbin and Hyuk. Of all the members, it had to be them! With Hongbin's suspicious sasaeng and that anonymous person's threat to kill Hyuk, the safest option would be to keep them safe i  the dorm, which may no longer be safe, since they can be hurt mentally. N threw the car key at Ken who caught it in surprise. 'We'll bring them to their schedules. Just make sure they are not alone, together without another member!' said N as he put his jacket. The rest of the members changed into more formal clothes and walked out. Leo changed the doors passcode just before he leaves and follows the members.

'What other schedules do you have?' asked Ravi. Hongbin looked at his notebook: He only had a photoshoot that day while Hyuk had a vocal training. They arrive at Hyuk's vocal training centre and Ravi and N get off. 'Be careful...' muttered Leo to N while Ken just simply smiled at Ravi. Hyuk was not happy that he had to leave Hongbin but he quickly walked into the training centre. Ken, Leo and Hongbin sped off to the photoshoot and on the highway, only then, they realise they had a tail. Hongbin kept looking at the rear mirror when he realised that a same car kept appearing behind him. Normally he would just passed it off but with the recent events, he couldn't help but be suspicious. The other two members also noticed their 'tail' and sped up but the car also sped up. In a matter of minutes, Ken went from driving smoothly to swerving to avoid getting hit. That car started ramming into VIXX's car and the 3 idols in the car felt like they were being knocked around. Ken tried avoiding the car but it was impossible as the exit of the highway was still miles away. The car suddenly sped up faster than VIXX and drove infront of them and stopped in the middle of VIXX's path. Ken couldn't swerve away and hit the car directly.

With all three unconcious, a mysterious figure went out and picked up Lee Hongbin, placing his body in his car, and called the hospital for an ambulance before driving off, not leaving a single trace.

Meanwhile, N, Ravi and Hyuk waited in the practice room for Hyuk's vocal instructor who was running late. They didn't hear a can rolling into the room, releasing an unknown smoke into the room. N started coughing violently and Ravi covered his mouth but it was too late. They had taken in too much smoke and just as Hyuk was about to dose into the drug, a figure appeared behind him and covered his mouth but blocked his breathing, causing him to faint and be carried out by the mysterious figure.

When N and Ravi finally woke up, all they saw was the late instructor looking at his board with writing that was written in blood:

I TOLD YOU...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So... I'm not dead! Sorry I didn't update in a whole month! OTL!!!! I just felt like my story wasn't going well so I had to rewrite the ending. Then I experienced some problem at home and all so it was extremely delayed. But! I will keep my promise of posting up Chapter 10 soon. I won't take another month! And please comment your thoughts on this chapter so that I know you don't hate me! >n<