N meets his worst nightmare

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

Leo looked at the trespasser. Long brown hair, pale skin, green eyes, wearing a long black coat, overly accesorised and too much make up with an aura of b*tch*ness around her. Leo had just basically described the girl in front of him. She flipped her hair and walked up to N, 'Gods... you're stupid. Can't you take a hint you're not wanted? Move it! Your blocking my oppas!' She straightened herself before walking over to Leo and used a cutesy tone, 'Leo Oppa! Are you okay? Did that man touch you? If he did call me okay? My girls and I will teach him a lesson for you. Oh my god you are so handsome! Let my just taste your... Hey! Ow ow! Ravi Oppa! What are you doing?' Leo stared at her in disgust. She tried to freaking kiss him. Ravi pulled her away from Leo but she quickly wrapped her arm around him and tried to kiss him as well. N pulled her away from him and she revolted, 'Excuse me, mister? Did you just f**ki*g touch me you a**hol*. How dare you?! You are just a pathetic person who doesn't deserve to live in this world! How dare you touch me?!' N looked down on himself, what she said is true... I'm useless. N slowly backed away,feeling himself shrink in her presence...

 

°~Flashback~°

 

'N Oppa! Sign here please♡ Write to beautiful Minhwa! Kyaaaa thanks a lot!' N couldn't be more pleased, his dreams were coming true! He looked up at the next girl and smiled at her. She looked at him in disgust. Wait... disgust? N looked up again and this time she placed a sticky note infront of him. Before anyone saw it, he read it and it said: 'Hakyeon-ah, do your parents know that man is your nickname?' N felt insulted. This was how she saw him? He looked at her trying to hold back the tears threatening to fall and said, 'Hey, can... y-you not...do things like this?' She smirked at him and seemed to want to retaliate but the next fan had given her a murderous look. She strutted off and smiled angelically at Hongbin, who did not notice the tense situation at all. N stared into thin air, he signed the album the next fan asked him to but he could not hear a word she said. Was that how everybody saw him?... True, he did constantly showed skinship to the members but he didn't... he wasn't... he is not a man...

 

~Present Day~

 

The girl broke free of N and went up to Hongbin who, by the way still look handsome, was ready to kill the girl but was distracted when he saw N breaking down... no this was different. N was having a panic attack. He pushed the girl away who said something alongs the line of: 'OMG!!! OMG!!! HONGBIN OPPA TOUCHED ME?! GODS GOTTA TWEET THIS!!!' Hongbin looked at Leo and they nodded at each other. Hongbin went up to the intercom on the wall of their practice room. He contacted the security about the intruder and asked for someone to take her away. Their CEO had it installed since their last incident in which their previous security guard often slept on the job, resulting in a breach of security along with 8 smacks to the head and a letter stating his reinstatement.N was crying very badly like very very badly. He was disgusted at himself for showing so much skinship with the members. He was so disgusted with having to wait for the girl to tell him to realise it. He felt disgusted infront of the girls and the members. The girl looked at him and rolled her eyes, 'Seriously? You're such a sick cry baby. Can't even handle a little diss? Gods, SOME leader you are. Leo Oppa woud have done a much better job than you.'

That made Ravi and Hyuk snapped. They charged forward with murderous intent but Ken and Hongbin stopped them. Hongbin used his body weight and sat on Hyuk to stop moving and Ken was back in his hugging phase with Ravi. Two hugs in less than an hour... this is like heaven to me. The girl on the other hand immediately took out her phone and started taking pictures while  murmuring along the lines of: 'Kyaaaa, Raven and Hyukbin moments! In front of my eyes! The girls are going to be so jealous!' Just as Ravi was about to break free of Ken's arm(who wasn't happy with that in more than one way) the security guard walked in. He wasn't the buff kind of guy but hey, he knows wushu, taekwondo, judo and kung fu. This guy is the real deal. He takes his job seriously and treats the members well. He apologised to the members and grabbed the girl and slung her like a backpack who was screaming and shouting to let her go and cursed him in unpretty manners before crying to VIXX saying she loves them and that she will find a way in and- the security had long shut the door.

Leo stared at the door as the girl was dragged away. He walked over to N who was mentally unstable and pulled him into a hug. 'Don't take her words seriously. She is just a lost case.' And rubbed circles on N's back. The rest of the members smirked to themselves as they realised what Leo was doing. Oh.. they didn't think he'd be that obvious but there was one thing they didn't know. Does N understand what it means and will he do the same? Then, Ken realised he was still hugging Ravi and when he turned around, their faces were so damn close! So close but too far as Ravi pulled Ken away from him. Hyuk looked at Hongbin in embaressment and said, 'H-hongbinnie hyung.... can you get off of me?' Hong bin looked doen to realise he was still sitting on him and worst of all he sat on his.... dingly dongly dong. He pulled himself up and started fanning himself pretending it was hot and Hyuk looked away whistling to act normal, which was totally not normal.

Their manager slammed the door open and started screaming at the top of his lungs, 'I GAVE ALL OF YOU PHONES! 6 FREAKING PHONES WITH MY MONEY AND NONE OF YOU PICK UP THE DAMN THING?! SERIOU- Wait... what's going on with N? Is he still not feeling well? God damn it, are those tears? Leo! Explain!' Leo looked at the manager and shook his head. He couldn't tell the manager. If he did, N might get hurt even further. Leo looked at N and realised he had fallen asleep out of exhaustion. Ken saw that Leo had placed N's head on his lap and walked up to their manager, 'Manager hyunggggg~ Can we not have schedules for today? At least... for N and Leo' Their manager looked at Ken like he was ready to blow but at the same time when he thought about it, N can't get on broadcast with his current condition. He called the CEO and explained the current situation. After a few minutes of chat and countless apologies and thanks, the manager said that VIXX's promotion would only start on Thursday which was next week! The members couldn't believe their luck and cheered... well except for N and Leo. 

When they reached their dorm, after countless confrontations, threatens, slip ups, their manager gave up on trying to find out what happened to N. He walked to his chair and sat down, reading a book. N walked dejectedly into his room and took some clothes which were of melancholic colours. When he came out, he immediately walked towards the bathroom, not caring about what the members were saying. 'Gods, N. If you wear that, you'll look even darker!' joked the manager. N grimaced and slammed the door shut, leaving a confused manager and the members face palming and giving the manager a 'wth did you do that for?' face.

N sat in the showers and sprayed himself with water. The cold water hit his bare skin and he almost screamed but he had already lost his voice. He looked at himself in the mirror and couldn't believe what he saw: black patches around his body. He scrambled to the soap and rubbed furiously against his skin till it began to peel off but he didn't care. He needed to get rid of his filthiness. He can't stand the thought of being disgusting. N finally stopped when he felt that he had no strength left in his arms. He looked at his arms and body and saw that it was all bright red and it had a slight peel off. N sighed to himself, More signs of imperfection... who am I kidding, she's right. I... I am just a d-disgusting... presence in... the group! And with that, he put on his clothes(thankfully, long sleeved) and pants before leaving the bathroom. When he came out, Ken looked like he wanted to talk to him but decided not to when he saw the cold eyes on N's face.

Ken walked up to Ravi who was sleeping on the coach. How the hell he does that, Ken has no idea. He sat down beside Ravi and traced his features. He loved the way his fingers felt at the contact with his skin. Ken sighed, Ravi is so oblivious to his actions. The older always liked the rapper. The way he raps so confidently and how he dances like a professional just made his heart pound furiously like it wants to jump into Ravi's arms. But Ravi doesn't feel that way. He was straight and had no interest in a gay relationship. He always said that he liked Ken as a hyung and friend, nothing more which made Ken cry out of fustration. Ken pursed his lips and got up from the floor. He felt tears forming as he walked to the kitchen. He was about to take some food out when Leo walked up next to him and whispered, 'Don't give up. It's not like you to be sulky.' Ken jumped in shock. Sometimes he really hated how Leo can be so quiet at times. 'Well, I'm in a one-sided relationship what do you expect? And I'm not sure you can say that to me when you yourself aren't any better' Ken whispered back. Leo sighed and left the kitchen. Ken was expecting a punch or kick, not a sigh. God, Leo is in love...

Leo left the kitchen and entered his room to find N sitting in the corner, staring blankly into space. He sat down beside him and placed his head on his shoulders. Leo held N's hand and squeezed it. N must have been too deep in thought because he didn't make any notion, he was completely still, like a statue. 'N, can you talk to me? Stop thinking about that girl. She is just jealous of you. If you've meet het a second time, just ignore her. She is just one of those stupid antis who have nothing better to do.' Said Leo. He tried comforting N but because he wasn't a very openly compassionate person, he had trouble doing it. N looked up Leo and when he spoke, his cold tone made Leo recoil in shock, 'That was already the second time we've met. You also met her the first time we met. All of you were present when she insulted me the first time. All of you were there, but none of you noticed or care.' Leo looked at N and when he wanted to speak, N told him to leave him alone. Leo reluctantly stood up and headed for the door. But instead of going out alone, he pulled N up from his seat and pulled him out the door, with much difficulty since N was not willing to walk so he carried him princess style. But when the two of them entered the living room, they were greeted with a surprise.

Hongbin was waiting for Hyuk to come out of the bathroom. He had to explain his actions today. He did not mean to sit on him so he wanted to apologise. When Hyuk came out, he immediately ran up to Hyuk who jumped. 'H-hyung! You scared me! What's wrong?' Hongbin wanted to speak but somehow, infront of Hyuk, he was tongue tied. He tried using actions to show Hyuk what he meant but Hyuk seemed more confused than clearer. Hongbin sighed, 'Damn it. Whatever...' and he crashed his lips onto Hyuk. Hyuk was not expecting this. The hyung he liked the most and wanted to get closer to was being this close to him. He kissed him back and when Hongbin released his lips for breath, Hyuk wanted to explain his action when Leo suddenly spoke up, 'If you're going to do that... do it someplace else?' Both of them were embaressed to have done that infront of Leo. N said something that they couldn't hear to Leo who glared back and that's when they realised that N was in Leo's arm and both smirked.

'Wipe that smirk off your face! And Leo, you just had to bring me out of the room in such an embaressing position and let me see them kissing?!'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Okay! Suddenly so proud of myself. 2243 words as promised from the last chapter. Better than 1700 words I hope. Anyways I notice that the way I update keeps changing so I'll just keep it as updating as soon as I'm done. Thank you for subscribing to this awkward story all 43 beautiful/handsome people. Anyways sorry if my story seems similar or anything °~° Upvote pwease! And Please comment your thoughts!!