The Gender Benders

Into Their World

"KRIISSSSSS!!" A high pitched screech from down the hall cried.

Kris jolted so hard in his bed that he fell off of it in with a racing heart and now numb funny bone. He fought to get out of the tangle of sheets he was in on the floor and stood up.

 Mind still groggy from sleep he stepped out of his room and out to the hall. It was one of their rare days off and it was only 6 in the morning. Who and why the was someone calling his name like bloody murder?  

Sehun came out of his shared room panting as if he ran a mile and nearly collided with Kris, if it weren't for Kris holding him up in time . He quirked a brow at him and Sehun instantly stood up straight and cleared his throat a bit.

"I...I dont know if you should go in there." Sehun stuttered as Kris reached for the door knob. 

This just made Kris even more curious and he opened the door and stepped in the room.

He really should have listened to Sehun.

No amount of warning couldve prepared him for what he was Looking at.

"Kriissss. " the Stranger sitting on Suhos bed whined his name out with watery eyes. Kris tried to keep his eyes focused on the face of the stranger instead of the body. 

That wonderful, beautiful body.

 "Who are you?" He questions with an obvious restrained voice. The question seems to set the stranger off Into a fit of wails, catching Kris off guard in the process.

"Errr...umm...d-don't cry. I didn't mean to...make you cry.  Ah I at this. Suho! Suho come here quick , I need you!!!" Kris panics as he tries to comfort the stranger. 

But at the mention of Suhos name she seemed to wail even louder.

He's overwhelmed by the situation and decides it'd be better if he just left the wailing stranger alone instead. He walks over to the door quietly and reaches for the knob before the strangers voice suddenly stops him cold in his tracks.

"Don't you even think about it."

Kris whirls around to face the topless girl sitting on Suhos bed. "What?" He questions bewild. She angrily jumps out of Suhos bed and heads over to his closet throwing on one of his thin white hoodies. It's then that Kris realizes that she's wearing a pair of Suhos boxers as well. And now that he's giving her a good look she actually looks strikingly familiar. 

"I never knew Suho had a twin " Kris comments out loud. This causes Suhos 'twin' to snap her attention back to him. 

She snarls at him. 

He takes a step back. 

"Thats because I don't you dickhead!" The once again stranger in Kris eyes hollers.

"Ok ok ok first off no need for name calling, second just who exactly are you then?!" Kris yells.  This is confusing for a guy like him to comprehend . Actually for any guy. It doesn't help that it's still early and he is sleep deprived. 

Her eyes water again and Kris groans internally. 

"Look I didnt mean to yell at you ok? Just...God just stop crying." He apologizes once again. Once the stranger seems to calm down abit he asks her for the third time. "Just tell me who you are and why you're in Suhos bed screaming my name bloody murder and I'll help you." He says sternly.

"I am Suho you numb nut."

Kris stood there dumbfounded. "What?" 

The stranger now claiming to be Suho rolls her eyes. Kris lets out a scoff and crosses his arms over his chest .

"Now how can you possibly be Suho? He's a MALE and you're a FEMALE. What kind of joke is this?  " Kris stated the obvious.

"I know its hard to understand but you gotta believe me on this. I really am Suho. "

"Alright then. Prove it." Kris demands as he takes a seat on sehuns bed. Suho almost feels intimidated. Then Kris tightens his ponytail as he waits. Almost.

"Fine. Where should I begin? Hmm Ok I got it. I know you have a serious thing for me when my hair is red or blonde. You have a sweet spot on the left side of your lower back and like to bi-" Suho rambles.  "Ok that's enough." Kris cuts him...err...her off. 

"June." He breathes out as he looks at his lover.

"Dont ask me how this happened because I have no clue." Suho says as she gets off the bed and walks to the mirror thats on the back of the door and examines herself. 

Her hair is blonde and bone straight as it now flows nicely all the way down her back. She's even shorter now and only comes up to Kris chest. Speaking of which, she has now has a solid pair of 34B on her own chest. The six pack she was starting to form as a male is now nothing more than a very nicely toned stomach. Skin still pale as ever, she now has a bit of a natural blush on her cheeks. And it knocks Kris dumb when he realizes that she's cute but y at the same time. 

"Wow. I-i needa go to the bathroom." Kris suddenly says and dashes out of the room and into the hall.

"Suho has it too?" Chanyeol smirks as he looks at the slightly gasping Kris.

"What do you mean 'too'? There's more of them?" he asks as he looks at Chanyeol  in disbelief. Chanyeol nods.

"Yep. Baek is hysterical right about now." He dishes casually to Kris. "Does this not surprise you one bit? " kris questions as he stills tries to wrap his head around the situation at hand.

Just then Chen comes tumbling out of his room, short of breath.

Kris groans. 

"T-tao." Chen whispers with a pale face and hoarse voice to both Chanyeol and Kris. Chanyeol grins while Kris feels faint.

Then all hell breaks loose.

"WHAT THE ?!? WHERE'S MY ?!?!" A screech coming from D.O, Kai, & Xuimins room yells.

"I HAVE S. LEGIT IN S! " Another yell from a random room .

"WHICH ONE OF YOU IN CUMGUZZLERS DID IT?! WHO DID IT?!?"

"I THINK WE MIGHT NEEDA CALL 911!"

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED ~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N/ Hey guys! I know this is kinda short but just work with mw here lol. Hooe touyou guys enjoy this and I know yall probably wanted an update on The Airship Brothers, but this has been on my mind hope you guys are ok with it. Dont worry ill update the other one eventually. 

 

S/D- For those of you who are in school,good luck on your finals! you got this!🎉🎉🎉