The Airship Brothers pt.I

Into Their World

Taemin huffed and flipped over in his stiff bed as he tried to get comfortable. He's been at this for a good 15 minutes and Kai groaned from the other side of the room.

"Stop making such a fuss,would ya?" Kai snapped as he shot up to sit in his bed,glaring at his twin brother.

"I can't sleep." Taemin whined.

"Well isn't that obvious? Just quiet down." Kai snickered and lyed back on his bed and buried himself nose deep into his thick covers.

Taemin rolled his eyes and sat up from his bed,bending over to grab his beloved leather black combat boots and slipped them on.

He quietly left the room,closing the door lightly behind him trying his best not to wake his irked twin.

He hugged his arms as he came into contact with the cold night air. A sigh left his lips as he looked up at the new moon which had light clouds gliding over it,and the stars beside it twinkling brighter then ever.

He leaned on the rail taking in the view of what seemed to be a quiet city from above. His eyes searched all over the ground trying to guess what was going on down there in the seemingly peaceful city.

"Can't sleep?" A voice intruded his thoughts. Taemin stood up straight and looked over his shoulder to see who it was.

"Does that make two of us?" Taemin questioned as the intruder came to stand directly at the side of him.

"I suppose so. What's keeping you up,youngin?" His oldest brother, Luhan asked, as he took in the sight of the city below them and then the night sky above them as well.

"I don't know. It's just one of those restless nights I guess." Taemin shrugged and then leaned his head on Luhans shoulder, an action he's done since he was in his diapers.

"Somebody special crossing your mind?" Luhan questioned as he shoved his bangs out of his eyes. Taemin scoffed. "Yeaahhh, as if anyone wants me. Not like the fact I don't have time for anyone besides you guys." Luhan sighed in response. Suddenly he backed away from his little brother and walked the deck of the ship back and forth,biting his lip and furrowing his eyebrows in the process. A sign that he was debating with himself in his head.

"Lu?" Taemin quietly let out,starring at his brother in confusion.

"How about...how about a day out in the town?" Luhan questioned aloud,looking directly at Taemin. Taemin gawked at him as if he just asked to go on a suicide mission. In which in someway kinda was. "B-but...we're on the run. We can't afford to get caught now. Especially not over just wanting to have fun." Taemin reasoned. Luhan rolled his eyes and smirked at his little brother. "And that's why disguises exist you fool." Luhan chucked.

Taemins eyes glimmered with something like hope,& unsureness. "C'mon! We've been in the air for 3 months straight,I think we can afford to walk on earth for just a few hours if we have on disguises. Besides we'll be in a town that probably hasn't ever even heard of us." Luhan pressed.

Taemin sighed but Luhan saw the sly smile and twinkle in his eyes brighten. 

"Fine. But if we get caught it's totally all your fault and Kai,Sehun,and I will never forgive you." Taemin snickered. Luhan chuckled in response and put his little brother in a choke hole before ruffling his hair and then finally letting him out after taemin groaned and wiggled continuously.

"You have a deal lil one." Luhan said and shook Taemins hand,making it official. "Now get some sleep." Luhan ordered before he leaned down and pecked his little brothers forehead. Taemin nodded and walked back to his shared room with Kai,while Luhan went to his room with the youngest of the brothers, Sehun.

Taemin layed in his bed,after he slipped off his boots and tucked them neatly under his bed. And once again he couldn't sleep. He groaned and threw the covers that layered him to the side before he tip-toed to his twins bed.

Kai shuffled in his bed and unconsciously scooted over and made space for Taemin to lay on. Taemin finally settled down and rested his head on his twins chest before he covered them both with the warm covers. 

He finally shut his eyes,thoughts of what could happen in the town they were going to explore playing in his head. Kai wrapped a protective arm over Taemin in his sleep and snored lightly. The latter doing the same.

 

-------------------------------------------------

A.N - hey I'm back! I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I'm going to enjoying writing it. So this one shot scenario will probably have three parts to it. But don't worry! There's going to be a lot of scenarios and shots so stay on the look out. If you're confused as of what the boys are,the four in this ch. are brothers who are actually criminals and are sky pirates. The same thing as a regular pirate except these guys are in the sky lol. Comment and subscribe! Thanks.