The Oracle.

Into Their World

PROLOGUE. 

 

"Ace stop, he isn't going to wake up."

 

"You dont know what you're talking about. He's awake! I can feel him!" Ace struggled to get out of the strong grasps of the guards. 

 

"Let me go or I swear to you I'll make your life a living hell,  and you all know that I'm capable of doing it." Ace growled, white hair falling in his gold  eyes making him look even more          menacing. The guards grip loosened but they still didn't take their hands off of the distressed twin.

 

 Ace yanked himself free and broke into a sprint, running towards his twins room with his heartbeat skyrocketing. He had to be awake. Taemin NEEDED to be awake.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 months earlier...

 

"I grow bored of this routine brother." Taemin sighed as he sat with his twin in the private garden. Ace quirked a brow at the statement, taking his attention off the book he was reading and onto the raven hair boy beside him. "Which routine in particular?  The sneaking off one, or the slave to the royals? " Ace questioned.

 

Taemin sighed, "Both. Are you not tired of this? Do you not wish to seek adventures and explore what the world offers?"

 

"I never gave it much mind. There is no point in desiring something one simply cannot have." Ace replied back vaguely.  "But you see thats where you're wrong brother."Taemin sat up straight, his lips as his dark blue eyes gleaned in excitement. An old habit of his.

"We're the only oracles in this world. We're the ones that the people need, not the other way around. Don't you see? We have power brother, and its about time we use it. Who are the royals to us to put restrictions on our well beings? I for one am done with being the palace pet and you should be too."

 

Ace only blinked in reply to Taemins heartfelt speech. 

 

"What are you planning Taemin?" Always so straight to the point, Ace was. Taemin grinned widely at the question. 

 

"Thought you'd never ask. I'm running away...and you're coming with me."      

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Dude c'mon, we're gonna be late!" Sehun hollered from his convertible mustang. Tao, Kai, and Luhan groaned from inside the house as they rushed to put their shoes and jackets on. They dashed out the house, some with their jackets halfway on others with their shoes on the wrong foot.        

 

"About in time! You guys take longer than girls." Chanyeol said from the passenger seat.  The trio that hopped into the backseats rolled their eyes. 

 

"Excuse us for not wanting to end up looking like you." Tao shot back while readjusting his black leather jacket.   

 

"Anyways, where are the others?" Luhan questioned, noticing that neither Kris nor Suhos car was infront or behind theirs. "They had to go fuel up their tanks. We'll meet up with them in a bit." Sehun answered as he pulled out of the driveway and sped off to their destination.

 

 "Sehun slow down!" Kai had to holler over the booming music of the car. Chanyeol turned the music down abit so they wouldn't have to scream at eachother. "Bro calm down the streets are empty right now, we'll be fine." 

 

"I swear to God if we die I'm haunting your soul to hell."  Tao declared.  Sehun only chuckled and put the volume up again, making the car hum with the loud bass of the songs.

 

"Hold on, Kris is calling." Chanyeol said as he turned the music down once again and answerd his phone. 

 

"What's up?" He answered casually.  "Put the phone on speaker." Kris said. Chanyeol shrugged and did so, "Ok you're on speaker." "You guys have to come and check this place we found out. Its siiickkk." Kris sounded excited which was something coming from the giant. 

 

Sehun raised a brow to that. "Where  exactly are you guys?"      

 

"We're on this abandoned old road next to the hills."Chens voice answered in the background. 

 

"How specific of you. There's hills everywhere genius." Sehun snickered. "Oh shut it.  We're on...what does the sign say? Obviously I cant see it from here idiot- hold on sehunnie- what do mean there is no sign, it was there when we this road. Shut the up,  who are you trying to scare? I -" 

 

"Forget it damn!" Sehun interrupted the bickering on the other line.  "Just get your asses back  the road so we can meet up and party."

 

"But that's the thing. We cant go the road."

 

A/N I know this is really short but i just wanted to update something. Does anyone even read these? Well I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back to update with the second part soon enough. Its not in the tags but this scenario is a crossoverworldau!