The Beginning

Into Their World

Kris sat on the centuries old wooden throne that was covered with vines and baby's breath, as he casually cradled a goblet half full with summer wine in his left hand while his right supported his head.  He looked at his pack half bored half annoyed.      

"Out with it already." Kris growled lowly as he took a sip of wine. But his order was like a roar to the rest of the pack. 

"They declared war." A pack mate finally spat out with fear evident in her voice. The revelation caused Kris to do nothing but quirk a brow.     

"Who?" He questioned as he finally killed off his drink and let out a satisfied sigh before his lips.

"The vampire king and his people." Another pack member advised. Kris looked down from his throne, to the 200 or more wolves bowed infront of him.  It was obvious they were uneasy with the declaration of war. Kris could practically taste the anxiety rolling off of their skin and into his very being. He shifted in his seat, choosing to sit straighter and crossed his legs. 

 

"Pack. Don't be afraid, I wont let anyone harm you. As your Alpha its my priority to make sure you're all safe and in no danger . If they want war then fine we'll give them war, but we wont lose I give you my word on that."

Everyone seemed to calm down abit at the alphas word's,  as his waves of comfort and safety bathed them. 

"I want the pups and all who are expecting to go into hiding. I won't have innocent lives spoiled in the mess ahead. Say goodbye to your mates and pack up immediately. I want you all gone by dawn. As for the members who will be staying we'll regroup in 3 hours sharp and discuss the plan we have for the blood bath ahead."

Murmuring was what he was met with but soon all who were before him raised their heads and howled in unison. An indication that they were all going to obey his orders.

 

Not that they had a choice.

 

Kris rose from his throne as he looked over his pack with his eyes changing colors far too fast for one to pinpoint what exact color it was, but a look of determination clearly there.

He turned his back and with that the rest of the pack came to their feet.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

"Be careful with those would you?!" Baekhyun hollered as Sehun calmly threw ninja stars at his invisible targets as they stood in the middle of the forest. The only reply from Sehun was one being thrown very close to Baekhyuns head, but hitting the trunk of the tree behind him instead. Baekhyun quickly turned to bare his fangs at Sehun with clenched fist.  

 

"That's enough you two." Suho said as he wandered back into the small group of people consisting of D.O, Baekhyun,  Kai, and Sehun. While Chanyeol walked along with Suho. 

 

"Food." Kai groaned out as his eyes landed on the dead gazelle hanging over Chanyeols shoulder and the still live squirrels and rabbit's Suho held onto.  

 

Suho handed each of the smaller animals off to a member so they can quench some of their thirst. As soon as they got one, they wasted no time on having manners and immediately dived in for the kill.

 

Their eyes lit up a brilliant bluish grey as they fed on their prey. Once they were finished with the appetizer they moved onto the dead gazelle. D.O sniffed at the carcass and shot a smile at Chanyeol.

 

"Still pretty fresh.  Good job."      

 

And with that they all the blood out of the gazelles lifeless body.

 

Once finished with their meal they all turned silent as they stared at eachother with smirks.

 

"Those dogs wont even know what hit them once we attack."Chanyeol broke the silence with a small grin playing on his lips. Sehun nodded and added, "I just cant wait to finally get my fangs barried deep into the flesh of the Alphas neck. his useless body dry."

 

"No." Suhos voice was low but dangerous.

"The Alpha is mine."

                     

------------------------------------------------------

 

"So what's the great master plan, Alpha?" Luhan asked as he strolled into Kris's home with Lay, Tao, Chen, and Xuimin in tow. Kris turned around to face the intruders.  He felt them arriving before he smelled them, and that before they  were actually in his house so he wasn't surprised by their presence. 

 

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Kris let out with a groan as he rubbed at his temples while he sat at the head of the dinner table.

 

Chen was already in his kitchen looking for some snacks to eat, while Xuimin and Lay plopped down on the couch and the t.v. Tao and Luhan lingered around with Kris before sitting down in the chairs beside him.

 

"Should we make the first move?" Lay asked while still keeping his eyes on the tv.  Luhan shook his head, although Lay couldnt see him. "No because that would give them a reasons to go all rampage mode and have the humans excuse their actions ." Luhan reasoned. Chen strode into the dining room with a mouthful of chips and arms full of other snacks.

 

"Weh soud ter den fust."  Chen said through a mouthful of food. Everyone turned to him with confused yet amused faces. He rolled his eyes before he swallowed and cleared his throat.

 

"I said we should tell them first."    

 

"We need proof." Xuimin said before walking over to Chens side and grabbing a handful of chips.

 

"Which reminds me. How do we know they really declared war on us? Why didn't we know about this immediately and how did the pups find out before us?"  Tao shot out question after question. 

 

"Slow your roll there cow boy. But you have a point. How did the pups find out before us?" Luhan echoed Taos question as he stole some snacks from Chen as well.

 

"I dont know." Kris moaned lowly as he slumped back into his chair and scrubbed his hands tiredly over his face.

 

"Find the source." Luhan shot out to Tao and the latter nodded in response before exiting the house.

 

"You two, go get the pups that spreaded the news first. We needa talk to them." He barked out to Xuimin and Chen. They left without a word.

 

"And you" luhan said as he pointed at Lay, " you go make sure the pups and the expecting are packing." With that Lay was out the door."I dont need you to rule for me." Kris growled as he got up from his chair to get a cup of water. Luhan crossed his arms over his chest and raised a brow.

 

"I'm the Beta of the pack and if you need to autopilot for a sec you know I'm here to take control. Stop stressing and being all grouchy." Luhan pointed out as he eyed Kris who glared daggers at him.

 

Finally Kris sighed and stopped glaring at the Beta. "You're right. My bad...it's just...nerve wrecking." Kris let out with an apologetic small smile. Luhan rolled his eye's at the Alpha. "I know. But that's what the pack is for. We're here to help you out man." Luhan chuckled as he went to ruffle the tallers hair.

 

"Don't get all cheesy on me dude." Kris joked while putting Luhan in a chokehold. 

-----------------------------------------------------

annndddd another random scenario! I'll try to update the next part to this soon!