The Holidays

Into Their World

"Oh Christmas tree oh christmas tree~" Baekhyun hummed throughout the house.

"That's seriously the only verse you know." Kris chuckled as Baekhyun whined and hit him lightly on the shoulder. "Shhh don't ruin his jolly spirit or else he'll get all sassy on us." D.O joked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in response.

"Kris help me!"Suho shouted as he tried to slip on his shoes so he can leave and go last minute christmas shopping, but the other boys were begging to go with him and asking what he was going to get them.

"Guys give him some space. And none of you are going and thats final." Kris grounded out. Everyone that was surrounding Suho immediately gave him space and pouted as they watched him put on his shoes. Suho then glanced up at Kris. 

"Wanna come?" He asked. The other boys immediately began to protest and argue about how it wasn't fair that they couldn't go, but Kris could.

"How come he gets to go?"

"Is this some kind of cruel joke?"

"I could've helped you pick out flawless things but I guess not."

"The discrimination towards us younger members is all too real."

"I told you we were unloved."

Both Kris and Suho rolled their eyes at how dramatic the members were being. "Yes, you're unloved but yet we're going out in the cold to buy you guys gifts." Suho shot out as he slipped on his trench coat and wrapped a thick scarf around his neck, burying his mouth and nose into it.

The others didn't have anything to say to that but still pouted.

"So are you coming?" He asked Kris, and the latter nodded as he went to his room to fetch himself his beanie and thick wool and leather jacket.

"Make sure the house is clean by the time we come back." Kris ordered before he stepped out the door and the others nodded.

"And no fighting. Sehun and Tao, don't sass your older brothers. Beagel line don't you dare think about provoking anyone. Kai you can't go to Taemins' house in this weather and don't try to sneak out again. The rest of you keep your eyes on these rascals and call me if theres a emergency. We'll be back later." Suho said before he walked out and closed the door behind him. Some people groaned while other's chuckled.

"Well guy's, you heard em. Get to cleaning." Xiumin said as he turned around and faced his 1O younger members that might as well just been his siblings. 

They all let out another load groan in unison as their eyes scanned the house that was currently a mess. "But hyung." Chanyeol whined.

"Chop chop." Luhan said as he clapped his hands and stood next to Xiumin.

They obeyed and began to scatter to do their fair share of chores.

Lay then stood in between Luhan and Xiumin and wrapped his arms across their shoulders. "Being the oldest one's here sure is great." He chimed while he smiled, flashing off his adorable dimple. The two laughed and nodded.

"You got that right." Luhan agreed.

"Now who's up for some rounds of Black Ops in my room?" Xiumin asked with a sly grin.

The other two laughed and nodded as they went to Xiumins' room to play video games. Leaving the rest to clean up the mess of the house.

 

 

Meanwhile with the leaders...

 

"Xiumins really has been wanting his at home gym set." Suho said as he eyed the gym set.

"But it's $550! That's absurd." Kris hollered in disbelief as he looked at the price tag to the equipment. Suho waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. "Ahhh it's fine that's nothing. Besides he's been beyond great this year. Its the least I can do to pay him back." He said as he called over one of the workers from the store.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The employee said with a wide warm grin.

"I'd like to purchase this." Suho said as he pointed to the giant box which held the gym set.

"Sure thing. Just one moment." The employee said before he called over another worker to help him carry it to the cart, which was too small but did the job nonetheless.

The employees pushed it to the register and once they were done purchasing the gym set, the two employees took it to Suhos' black Cadillac escalade, and put it into the trunk.

"Thank you." Suho and Kris said in unison before they got in the car. The employees nodded with a smile and hurried back to the store.

"One gift down, 11 more to go." Suho whispered to himself as he settled in the passenger seat and fumbled with his phone.

"What's your budget?" Kris asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Suho shrugged. "I don't really have one. I don't mind the prices, I have plenty of money to spend this is just pocket change."

Kris choked on air as he stopped at a red light and began to beat on his chest to clear his throat. "Pocket change?! How rich are you?" He questioned once his throat was clear. Suho chuckled and Kris's cheek.

"And that, you'll never have to know." Suho whispered seductively as he leaned over and kissed Kris cheek, letting his lips waver there for a moment before he sat back in his seat correctly and grinned to himself. 

Kris had a slight blush crossing his face but he decided to focus on the road instead of the blonde tease that was inches away from him. He let out a shaky breath, now thinking that the other members must've learned how to flirt from the ever so sly Suho.

"Where to next?" Kris asked once he was back to normal.

"The mall. We can go to the best buy that's across the street from it and get the electronics there." Suho said nonchalantly and changed the radio station. Kris nodded in response and once again thought about just how rich Suho was.

And the day for the leaders carried on like that. The occasional intimate moments that Suho initiated, and Kris continually being awe stricken and breathless with the amount of money Suho would spend on only one thing.

Suho just finished nibbling on Kris ear when the latter grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to the car, while keeping his grip on the gifts they just bought.

He unlocked the passenger door and let Suho sit after he put the gifts in the back seat. He then climbed onto the younger and slammed the door shut and pushed the seat for it to lay down. At that moment he was too grateful for the tinted black windows of the car.

Suho looked up at Kris taken back at the sudden change of behavior. But he wasn't going to lie, he was enjoying every second of Kris marking his body. Kris was continuously biting and along Suhos' neck and collarbones claiming the fair skin as his.

 Suho let out a moan when Kris on the skin behind his ear.  Kris stiffened at the sound and suho wondered if he made a mistake out loud like that.

But then things took a turn for the better. 

Almost instantly clothes began to be torn off as breaths quickened and hearts hammered.

They were now only in their jeans as they panted and stared at eachother after an intense make out session.

"I...I want you. I need you." Suho admitted with a stutter as he bit down on his lip and looked up at Kris.

The latter gave him a gentle smile before he pecked his forehead.

"You have me."

The two then lost themselves in each others embrace and heat as they made slow sweet love, on a winter day in an abandoned parking lot in the suddenly too hot and small car.

 

 

At the house...

"It's already 9pm! They've been gone since 12 this evening, where the hell are they?" Sehun complained as he sat on the couch.

"Probably banging eachother senselessly." Chanyeol said bluntly from his seat in the floor.

Luhan slapped him upside the head. "Don't say that its beyond disturbing." He said with a scowl.

"Oh c'mon its most likely the truth. The between the two has been outrageous." Chen said while drinking a soda.

"Eww." Tao, Kai, and Sehun said in unison.

"It really has been. Its been so obvious that Suho wants to bang or should I say be banged by Kris I can practically taste his desire in the air." Baekhyun through in.

"Ugh stop! I seriously don't want to picture them in each other. I see that often enough with the SHINee hyungs." Kai whined.

"Oh shush because you bang Taemin all the time." Tao shot at Kai.

The latter let a wicked grin cross his face, and then clapped hands with Lay in a props motion.

"It can't be helped if he's constantly begging for it." Kai said with a laugh. He then got pillowed slapped by all the other members.

 Then suddenly the door was banged open, and in came a flustered Kris and Suho.

"Took you guys long enough!" Xiumin hollered as he stood up from his seat on the single couch.

The two exchanged a glance of sorts and the smiled sheepishly at the others.

That's when the group let out a loud gasp in unison.

"I KNEW IT!" Chanyeol screamed as he shot up from the floor pointing an accusing finger at the two.

"You guys..."Sehun began as he stared at the two with wide eyes of disbelief.

"Totally did..." Tao added with the same expression as Sehun.

"!" The whole group hollered together.

Suho flushed pink and Kris only let a grin cross his face.

"Great job Sherlocks. Now if you'll excuse us we have to finish bringing the gifts from the car." Kris said as linked an arm around Suho's waist.

 The two left once again to bring the rest of the presents from the car.

"Oh I'm so not letting them live this down." Chen said as he watched the two leave once again.

"I doubt any of us will." Lay spoke as he grabbed some chips from D.O.

"I'm so utterly disturbed, I can't even process the situation." D.O said.

"Well...I mean... I guess I'm happy for them?" Luhan said unsurely.

"As long as they got me what I've been begging for, for ages I'm good." Tao said after the shock left him. The rest nodded in response.

"Alright everyone! Nobody come to our room or else I'll stick my foot so far up your , you wont be able to for months." Kris's voice boomed as he and Suho carried all the gifts to their shared room.

Everyone said ok in a low voice as they watched the two struggle with a large box the two had to carry, which was covered with Suho's trench coat and they barely realized that Suho was wearing Kris's jacket.

Chen faked a gag as the rest slapped his to quiet down.

Once the leaders successfully got the box into their room they went to get the smaller gifts that were left in the doorway.

They quietly went back to their room and locked the door shut.

Immediately the rest of the guys began to squeal and chat about what they got, before they got cut off by Suho.

"By the way, thanks for cleaning the house. I'll buy you guys dinner tomorrow." And with that he closed his door again and locked it.

The boys cheered and did a happy dance.

"I totally ship them if it means Suho is going to treat us to dinner now." Xiumin spoke up. The others agreed and so the night went on with jolly spirits and a new couple.

The holidays was always the boy's favorite time of the year.